Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Pure speculation. While I can agree with the logic there is no proof.

Knowing who was saved serves no purpose either. The bodyguard saved Comm9 ...so what?? There can be any number of WIFOM arguments made on why Comm9 was not the bodyguard target. Again so what?

Sadly, I actually have to agree with this. While it is *likely* that I was targeted, it's absolutely impossible to tell unless someone has more in formation, thus... Yeah, not really will help us that much.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Like, perhaps someone was Watching Commander9 last night. And someone might have seen Skillfu and KGB007 visit Commander. I think that someone would then have to draw the conclusion that the killer in this scene is KGB007:

So, there is another option.

Vote KGB007

So as not to be seen as being vague...I am Dire Straits, Town Watcher, and I want my MTV!

Juliet the dice were loaded from the start
And I bet and you exploded in my heart
And I forget I forget the movie song
When you gonna realise it was just that the time was wrong Juliet?

kgb007 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:While the evidence is overwhelming against KGB I wish to hear from KGB first before I vote.

well by my count it's L-3 so.....

i am The Band - Town Vig

I did target Comm9 last night, obviously I was unsuccessful, while I think his claim is a believable role, without the other mason to confirm, what's the point (except to save his own skin of course)

not that it matters anymore but isn't the mason role relatively low on the town pecking order? to use the bodyguard on a mason seems shortsighted to me, either i'm right in my suspicion and Comm9 is mafia or i'm wrong and we lose a mason instead the bodyguard - which would you prefer?

i get that players will target claimed players, which means my end is probably imminent either via a lynching or mafia target during the night

Before voting... Would you mind explaining what was your logic behind the attempted kill? I honestly don't see any good reason why you'd have targeted me as any good vigs don't just go on killing sprees unless they're very sure that the person is scum.

kgb007 wrote:An excellent reason to vote :roll:

i chose a color at random so everyone could clearly see my claim but it's clear I can't stop this runaway train, we are just hungry for blood

you'll see, you'll all see!

my exact role PM color was The Town-Town Vig

What's funny the shade of blue is still different than the one I have, so either strike messed up his colours or...

kgb007 wrote:just remember your statement above, if (really it's more question of when haha) my death scene is posted bc by your reasoning, once my role is confirmed, i couldn't have been the one to kill sniper (although I'm pretty sure I am since he was supposedly protecting Comm9 if you believe Neb's acct)

Why would we not believe Neb? Literally, if you're not a killing role, he incriminates himself and gets lynched, and unless he's mafia watcher, which is bloody unlikely, there's no reason for us to not believe him.

kgb007 wrote:this is all very new to me so i consider every possible outcome and scenario as should everyone else..where's The Police when you really need them haha

And this seems like a desperate attempt to role fish...

Another interesting note:

kgb007 wrote:1 - I am The Town-Town Vig

versus

kgb007 wrote:i am The Band - Town Vig

So which are you... The Town or the The Band? Anyways, I think this is pretty clear now. Anything else we have to cover today before we hammer?
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 pm

kgb007 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:While the evidence is overwhelming against KGB I wish to hear from KGB first before I vote.

well by my count it's L-3 so.....

i am The Band - Town Vig

I did target Comm9 last night, obviously I was unsuccessful, while I think his claim is a believable role, without the other mason to confirm, what's the point (except to save his own skin of course)

not that it matters anymore but isn't the mason role relatively low on the town pecking order? to use the bodyguard on a mason seems shortsighted to me, either i'm right in my suspicion and Comm9 is mafia or i'm wrong and we lose a mason instead the bodyguard - which would you prefer?

i get that players will target claimed players, which means my end is probably imminent either via a lynching or mafia target during the night

This is dumb. Never shoot a claimed mason on N1.
Never shoot a claimed power-role N1 period.

Mason isn't low on the pecking order. It's actually slightly more powerful than innocent townie which can be a gamebreaking role. Even if the 2 masons never talk, knowing each other are town is more than enough. In theory, mafia can fakeclaim mason, but I have never seen it done.

I don't vote n00bs D1. However, unvote vote kgb

If he slips, I'm looking at Iron next. I didn't like the way he analyzed what I was saying about bodyguard targetting Comm9. Assuming that I was correct, it sets off major flags. Second is that he gave the open chance for kgb to claim. That isn't damning, but if kgb flips, it's where I start.

Obv. doc on neb 2nite.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 pm

is there even a band called the town? and would they be in the Rock n' Roll HoF? it was a typo sorry but gg all

GL town...
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 pm

By my count that's 8 votes. I am going to recount just o be sure but I am pretttly sure that is lynch. Also kudos to Commander on the song reference. Love the guitar in that song.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm

strike wolf wrote:By my count that's 8 votes. I am going to recount just o be sure but I am pretttly sure that is lynch. Also kudos to Commander on the song reference. Love the guitar in that song.

In my humble opinion, it's the best Dire Straits song. Overall, even, it's probably not too far from my top songs of all time...
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 pm

aage wrote:
kgb007 wrote:since he correctly put me at the scene of the crime
So you agree it is a crime?

1 - I am The Town-Town Vig - i can say this 100% certainity bc i know my role and you will too when the time comes
-- not a fact, you claimed twice now to be "The Town - Town Vig" even though earlier you said you were "The Band - Town Vig". I suspect you confused them in your rush to look like town.

2 - I am sorry that my claim color has only further inflamed the situation (call it a rookie mistake :D), I did not think it would only help to dig my own grave deeper
-- not a fact, a claim.

3 - I did not believe Comm9's convoluted posts from D1, therefore I targeted him during the night and failed
-- not a fact, a claim.

I will stop trying to burn down your posts, however scummy you are.

Fastposted by IB

well yes, isn't murder always a crime? I freely admit to attempting to kill Comm9

so it can't be a fact that i'm sorry i claimed in orange instead of blue? :roll:

and it can't be a fact that I didn't believe Comm9's posts from D1?

good work aage you really knocked this one out of the water =D>

at least i know for the next time i'm the Vig not to go on a killing spree the first day...unless i want to shake things up a bit

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Commander9 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:By my count that's 8 votes. I am going to recount just o be sure but I am pretttly sure that is lynch. Also kudos to Commander on the song reference. Love the guitar in that song.

In my humble opinion, it's the best Dire Straits song. Overall, even, it's probably not too far from my top songs of all time...

love romeo and juliet but for my money it's sultans of swing

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

kgb007 wrote:
Commander9 wrote:

love romeo and juliet but for my money it's sultans of swing

This time I agree with the scum.

Spiesr, DY was blocked last night?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm

kgb007 wrote:well yes, isn't murder always a crime? I freely admit to attempting to kill Comm9
Killing someone doesn't have to be a crime. It happens quite often in America, I hear they still practice capital punishment.

so it can't be a fact that i'm sorry i claimed in orange instead of blue? :roll:
No, can't, it was probably a mistake. It's likely you regret your actions, but I doubt you're sincerely sorry.

and it can't be a fact that I didn't believe Comm9's posts from D1?
As I said, it's a claim/statement. Since you're likely to be scum, I have every reason to doubt your statements.

Sorry for doublepost.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
aage wrote:Seems more like a roleblock to me.

What's clear is that we have two killers. I suppose Strike won't tell us but I'd be interested who our dead bodyguard was protecting, because he obviously was successful.

Basic rule is that everyone targets the claimed ppls. Most likely, he was bodyguarding commander.

Up until Neb claimed Watcher your body guard opinion was meaningless. Hindsight is 20/20 so now you can say "told ya so".

As I stated earlier I agreed with the logic but it was pure speculation.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

I didnt get arond to it earlier and I cant post an official vote count from my phone but lynch has been reached. I will post a scene when I get back to my computer in a few hours.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Vote Count

KGB (8)-Neb, aage, New Guy, Dazza2008, TheChuck51, Iron Butterfly, StubbsKVM, Doomyoshi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 Lynch Scene

The town gathered to mourn the loss of Janis. It had appeared to them that she had died a hero and as her body was laid to rest for a second time, people whispered to themselves who could have done it and if anyone saw what had happened. Eventually as one came up, someone broke through the crowd.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled and the target of the question turned towards him pale. "I know it was you who did it! This was your fault. I saw you and Janis visit commander before Janis took the bullet. You ARE the killer!"

The town turned towards the accused, anger in their eyes, they staggered back confused and tried to defend themselves. "You don't understand, we were trying to defend town." He said frantically. "It wasn't our fault! We're on your side. We're The Band"

The town however did not hear his cries and it wasn't long before they had him up on stage to be executed. With his last breath he looked out at his friends and yelled in a whisper. "I Shall be Released." And then he fell dead.

KGB007-The Band-Town Vig has been lynched.

"He just smiled and shook my hand. 'No' was all he said."

It is now Night 2. You will have 96 hours to turn in actions. I will start the day after 72 hours if I have actions in.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 12/14 N2: The Last Waltz

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 pm

As for best Dire Straits songs. Music is so heavily based on opinion, I try not to say best any more. My favorites though in no particular order are.

1. Sultans of Swing-You can't ignore this one
2. Romeo And Juliet
3. Brothers in Arms
4. Going Home-One of my favorite instrumental songs.
5. Tunnel of Love

Knopfler himself has done some good solo stuff like Sailing To Philadelphia and Done With Bonaparte. As well as some collaborations (Again Sailing To Philadelphia the version with James Taylor) and Layla by Eric Clapton ft. Mark Knopfler

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

Pancakemix has sent me a message requesting that he should be replaced.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 am

Ghostly replaces Pancakemix.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 am

I am still missing two actions.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:24 am

I'm back. Sorry I didn't post in the Vacation Thread, didn't think I was alive in any games. Will catch up now.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Night 2 End Scene

The night was quiet, at least on the surface. Bob was humming an old song from his folk days, wishing he had an E harmonica with him. The nights had been quiet for him, he went and did what he had to do and was on his way back home seemingly without complications. Little did he notice that he was being followed. It was almost day break when he noticed that something was wrong, he turned but nothing was there. Shrugging it off, he went back on his way. The thought occurred to him that he needed to get back on tour soon. He'd have to wrap things up here first but the never ending tour couldn't wait for long. It was as he finished this thought that he felt something sharp across his neck and then nothing.

The next morning, the towns people gathered. It seemed like a normal day until they got to the square and turning pale they noticed the dead body of one of their greats in the square. He had been left throat slit and tangled up in blue wire.

Aage-Bob Dylan-Town JOAT has been killed.

"It aint no use in callin' out my name gal. I can't hear you anymore."

Day 3 has begun. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby spiesr on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:58 pm

aage wrote:Spiesr, DY was blocked last night?
Yes, he was blocked Night 1.
I will be out of town thru Monday and likely won't have internet access, so I might as well dump it all now so you guys can do whatever.
Jimi Hendrix, Town Roleblocker, Night 1 Doom, Night 2 somebody else.
Captain spiesr

Postby jonty125 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 am

spiesr wrote:
aage wrote:Spiesr, DY was blocked last night?
Yes, he was blocked Night 1.
I will be out of town thru Monday and likely won't have internet access, so I might as well dump it all now so you guys can do whatever.
Jimi Hendrix, Town Roleblocker, Night 1 Doom, Night 2 somebody else.

So, Doom. How do you plead?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 11/14 D3: He's Not There

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Coincidence.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:07 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Coincidence.

Once again I do not understand why people are claiming when there is no need. Spiesr claims at the end of day 2, which served no useful purpose. His reasoning being hes going to be away till Monday. Geez.

If I am a blocker, on night one I block who I believe is mafia. I am assuming Spiesr blocked Doom because he felt he may be mafia. If that is the case then why let everyone know he blocked Doom night one before Doom could make a statement on his night action. A different argument I guess. What is important...

Doom where you blocked?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 am

I dunno.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:00 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I dunno.

me thinks doom needs some motivation...
vote doomyoshi
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:26 pm

If you do not know if you were blocked then why would you state "Coincidence"?

What does your answer mean?

I agree with Chuck. vote Doom

I'm tired of the cutesy answers.

Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives