Conquer Club

Losing streaks

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Losing streaks

Postby Liu_Kang_81 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Conquer Club,

I'm a member for almost 5 months now, and the conclusion I have to make is that the dice system is TOTALLY UNREALISTIC.
I've worked my way up to Major level and went straight to Sergeant in less than 4 hours of play...
The frustration is huge, and at this moment I've completely had it with this BS.
The immens losing streaks players sometimes have are just off the wall, and completely take away the fun of the game.

I mean, there is no way you would lose the following battles in 2 hours of throwing dice.
21vs7
10vs2
8vs1 (twice)
14vs3
7vs3 (more than 15 times)
and many more...

So seriously, I would like you guys to take some dice, and try to lose the abovementioned battles in less than 2 hours.
If you'd start right now, I bet it will keep you busy until october 2019...

The chance of winning a 3vs1 situation is over 90%, well I've lost about 50 of them today...
I want some realistic gameplay, or I'm done with it.

There are several situations in wich I have lose such ridiculous battles, but I have never lost battles like that when it didn't matter.
That's why I really believe it's some sort of a setup, because when it happens, it's always a turning point in the game.

A very frustrated player...
Private Liu_Kang_81

Re: Losing streaks

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Liu_Kang_81 wrote:Conquer Club,

I'm a member for almost 5 months now, and the conclusion I have to make is that the dice system is TOTALLY UNREALISTIC.
I've worked my way up to Major level and went straight to Sergeant in less than 4 hours of play...
The frustration is huge, and at this moment I've completely had it with this BS.
The immens losing streaks players sometimes have are just off the wall, and completely take away the fun of the game.

I mean, there is no way you would lose the following battles in 2 hours of throwing dice.
21vs7
10vs2
8vs1 (twice)
14vs3
7vs3 (more than 15 times)
and many more...

So seriously, I would like you guys to take some dice, and try to lose the abovementioned battles in less than 2 hours.
If you'd start right now, I bet it will keep you busy until october 2019...

The chance of winning a 3vs1 situation is over 90%, well I've lost about 50 of them today...
I want some realistic gameplay, or I'm done with it.

There are several situations in wich I have lose such ridiculous battles, but I have never lost battles like that when it didn't matter.
That's why I really believe it's some sort of a setup, because when it happens, it's always a turning point in the game.

A very frustrated player...

The feeling is mutual, someone played me last night and won a 9v12, with 7 left. I lost the game.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 am

looks at the help page to see what dice can do for you.
About the dice

22. How does the dice work?
23. Seriously, how could I possibly lose X troops while assaulting a region that only had Y? Are the dice broken?
24. Why is the amount of data on my dice stats more/less than I expect?
25. How is luck calculated on my dice stats?

Just taking a lok at your dicestats suggest that you have met with a lot of bad luck in a losing streak. This is true. Overall however your dice are better then your opponants, so you are one of the lucky ones actualy. I know you cannot see it that way, but it tells me that in the past you had more luck then average, and its just now averaging out( seen over all the dicerolls you made)
basicly there is no evil plan, you are just screwed by what it really means to be random.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:16 am

This happens to me all the time as well. lol.

At one point early this year, I was a captain. I started too many 1v1 games and ended up as a private due to seriously terrible luck. I bounced back, and learned not to play 1v1 classic in such large numbers. I think more than 1000 of my games are 1v1 classic and all of them played in the last 6 months. lol.

1v1 classic is one of the biggest luck based games on CC. Just so you know. While I was winning more often than losing, I was losing more points due to cooks winning while performing insane risks LMAO. You can't get mad about it though.

Try branching out into other game types.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 pm

locked !!! deleted !!!

reason for lock : topic is boring.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Nathanial on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:03 am

I have just joined this site and was thinking of buying premium.
Firstly, there is no such thing as random in a dice set online.
The dice are set to approximate randomness as much as is possible.
This is achieved best by an obviously expensive programme able to best approximate randomness as it has trillions of variables programmed into it.
The dice set on CC are so cheap they throw up the same basic unrealstic results time after time.
The answer is simply for the site to stop using a freebie dice set and buy 1 fit for purpose.
I have also found the moderators on here to be unbelievably insulting to any person who dares mention the site may not be less than god like.
In conclusion i will now go back and report my findings to our members, which will be stay as far away from here as possible.
Totally childish customer servies where any exists.
Captain Nathanial

Postby Jippd on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 am

Try playing other games besides 1 v 1 especially on classic. Since it is 1 v 1 I'm thinking you just notice bad dice streaks more.

For your overall dice you have rolled more 4, 5 and 6s than 1, 2 and 3. So looks like the dice are rigged in your favor :)

Please view any of these threads:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=194812
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=171793
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=193817
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192740
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=187640
Major Jippd

Postby Dillybarr on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:38 am

Everybody deals with the same dice get over it.
Cadet Dillybarr

Return to Conquer Club Discussion