Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 11/14 D3: He's Not There

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm

My answer means it is a coincidence that I was blocked the night that no kill took place. I don't know if I was blocked, as I wasn't informed.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:11 pm

I will be out of town starting Tuesday, so I'm posting my night information now, although it doesn't help town at all.

I watched Spiesr, due to his roleblock claim before night. I figured it might draw some attention, as the doc might be on me. I saw Aage visit Spiesr. I would assume using his doc protect, but it really doesn't matter...Not very helpful.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby jonty125 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 am

vote Doom come on Doom, stop beating around the bush and claim.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:45 am

Vote Count

Doom (3)-Chuck, Iron, Jonty

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am

Art Garfunkel.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jonty125 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 pm

unvote unless someone counters.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I wish we would get some more people in this game. Can we get a nudge to people?

Unvote Doom

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Commander9 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:I will be out of town starting Tuesday, so I'm posting my night information now, although it doesn't help town at all.

I watched Spiesr, due to his roleblock claim before night. I figured it might draw some attention, as the doc might be on me. I saw Aage visit Spiesr. I would assume using his doc protect, but it really doesn't matter...Not very helpful.

Why would you reveal that?... If he is doctor, you basically just signed the death warranty.

DoomYoshi wrote:Art Garfunkel.

Nothing to counter. He *is* Art Garfunkel.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Commander9 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:I will be out of town starting Tuesday, so I'm posting my night information now, although it doesn't help town at all.

Why would you reveal that?... If he is doctor, you basically just signed the death warranty.

aage died. So not really drawing attention to anyone.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Commander9 wrote:

DoomYoshi wrote:Art Garfunkel.

Nothing to counter. He *is* Art Garfunkel.

Aage is dead...remember?

Comm9 did Doom speak with you night one??

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Sorry for my recent activity. I just got back from a trip and have been preping for college since. All I have to comment was that I didnt like DY's one liners earlier.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby spiesr on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Once again I do not understand why people are claiming when there is no need. Spiesr claims at the end of day 2, which served no useful purpose. His reasoning being hes going to be away till Monday. Geez.

If I am a blocker, on night one I block who I believe is mafia. I am assuming Spiesr blocked Doom because he felt he may be mafia. If that is the case then why let everyone know he blocked Doom night one before Doom could make a statement on his night action. A different argument I guess. What is important...

Doom where you blocked?
I claimed because I feared that I might not survive Night 2 and thought that my information might be too important to take to my grave. Since the mafia's Night 1 kill was not successful I thought that there was a strong chance that my block on DoomYoshi was the cause. When I a sitting a a lead like that I don't want it to be lost if a die.
Captain spiesr

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 am

spiesr wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Once again I do not understand why people are claiming when there is no need. Spiesr claims at the end of day 2, which served no useful purpose. His reasoning being hes going to be away till Monday. Geez.

If I am a blocker, on night one I block who I believe is mafia. I am assuming Spiesr blocked Doom because he felt he may be mafia. If that is the case then why let everyone know he blocked Doom night one before Doom could make a statement on his night action. A different argument I guess. What is important...

Doom where you blocked?
I claimed because I feared that I might not survive Night 2 and thought that my information might be too important to take to my grave. Since the mafia's Night 1 kill was not successful I thought that there was a strong chance that my block on DoomYoshi was the cause. When I a sitting a a lead like that I don't want it to be lost if a die.

At that time we never knew the mafias kill was not successful though. I thought we were lynching scum. Did you know that he was telling the truth?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby spiesr on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

dazza2008 wrote:
show
At that time we never knew the mafias kill was not successful though. I thought we were lynching scum. Did you know that he was telling the truth?
I did not know anymore than the rest of the town what kgb would flip as. I concluded that the chances that he was not responsible for the scum kill, or that Doom was an SK, were high enough that my info would still be necessary. Essentially, regardless of what kgb flipped as DoomYoshi would have had no acceptable reason to be trying to kill somebody. (Unless was a Vig, in which case he probably should not have been trying to kill Night 1.)
Captain spiesr

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Ok. Thanks.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 am

Roleblocking doesn't apply to night talk.

Nothing else to report yet.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby jonty125 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:27 am

I don't find spieser's claim suspicious. I think he did the right thing.
Cook jonty125

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm

unvote

I'm at a loss as to who is scum right now. I'm not completely ruling out comm and doom however.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:13 pm

show

So I just compiled every vote count...

Three. Part of that is strike's fault, but mostly it is because the shit hasn't been slinging that much. There really is almost nothing to go on.

Based on that, I am going with my gut:
unvote vote thechuck51

thechuck51 wrote:I have no intention of voting comm right now but I agree with IB that you might as well claim since I think it's pretty obvious what your role is.

Really, you figured out what role Comm was, but couldn't figure out my role? Also, if comm's role was so obvious before he even claimed, why are you "still" suspicious of him? Cuz chuck can't remember that he didn't actually voice suspicion of Comm9.

thechuck51 wrote:vote KGB

Based on my town role being blue and his role being orange I don't believe his claim and I think he is the SK.

Total bullshit reasoning here. This is where I knew you were scum. There had already been a death and town roles being blue is hardly radical.

So 4 posts over the course of 3 days, what are you trying to be our mod?

Sorry, strike wolf, I just had to :mrgreen:
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Based on that, I am going with my gut:
unvote vote thechuck51

thechuck51 wrote:I have no intention of voting comm right now but I agree with IB that you might as well claim since I think it's pretty obvious what your role is.

Really, you figured out what role Comm was, but couldn't figure out my role? Also, if comm's role was so obvious before he even claimed, why are you "still" suspicious of him? Cuz chuck can't remember that he didn't actually voice suspicion of Comm9.

yeah it was pretty obvious when comm said his death would clear another player that he was talking about being a mason. I'm not sure how I was supposed to figure out your role. The reason I am suspicious is because you are a scummy player and when comm claimed I'm wondering why he included his role simon AND garfunkel. I think it could be one scum laying it out there for his scum partner. Also, remember when somebody asked about whether masons were always town? You made sure to say that "It is possible for one to be scum." I guess so that if one of you got popped the other could still claim town.

Based on my town role being blue and his role being orange I don't believe his claim and I think he is the SK.

Total bullshit reasoning here. This is where I knew you were scum. There had already been a death and town roles being blue is hardly radical.

ummm... I was voting him because he said he was town but didn't use blue so wtf are you talking about?

If you knew I was scum WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR ME???? Why did you let kgb get mislynched then???? Funny how you could barely form complete sentences today but after I said you could still be scum you've got plenty to say and have retroactively found me scummy.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby strike wolf on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Inaccurate information doesn't bother me Doom, though I admit between a brief stretch of inactivity and the quick pace of day 2 there haven't been that many vote counts. Well add one more:

Vote Count

Chuck51 (1)-Doomyoshi
Doomyoshi

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 am

I'm at a dead loss, on who is/isn't scum. Meh my gut says chuck but I can't back it up.
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am

thechuck51 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Based on that, I am going with my gut:
unvote vote thechuck51

yeah it was pretty obvious when comm said his death would clear another player that he was talking about being a mason. I'm not sure how I was supposed to figure out your role. The reason I am suspicious is because you are a scummy player and when comm claimed I'm wondering why he included his role simon AND garfunkel. I think it could be one scum laying it out there for his scum partner. Also, remember when somebody asked about whether masons were always town? You made sure to say that "It is possible for one to be scum." I guess so that if one of you got popped the other could still claim town.

Why didn't you say any of this until now? You can't accuse me of holding back in the next paragraph but then turn around and reveal all this stuff that you have been holding back.

ummm... I was voting him because he said he was town but didn't use blue so wtf are you talking about?

If you knew I was scum WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR ME???? Why did you let kgb get mislynched then???? Funny how you could barely form complete sentences today but after I said you could still be scum you've got plenty to say and have retroactively found me scummy.

I thought we found an SK... better vote at the time.

Who cares if he didn't use blue? Everyone knows that blue is the town colour, and when skillfusniper died, everyone knew that the town colour is blue. It's not like on day 1 when you catch someone with that argument.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 Day 1

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello all, sorry for my inactivity. In the same boat as New guy1 with my trip and college, and to be honest, I didnt even think about this game and logged on to a prod last night from SW while getting on to read (as I had remembered I told him no later than monday/tuesday). Anyways, reading through, there really is nothing to go on. I like the case that chuck is trying to build though, because I dislike how comm acted very rusty on Day 1 (when there really is nothing to go off of, and even a rusty player can normally shake off a case rather easily based off hardly any evidence), and I dislike how doom has been much more quiet this game than others, and when he has said something, only 10-25% of his posts contain substance (the majority when he is under pressure, or adding onto a growing bw, etc.). Doom did cover his tracks a bit though, by saying this:

DoomYoshi wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:Doom what made you think it was town on town? I couldn't work out what alignment any of them were. Just seemed like people not getting jokes lol.

Mafia will generally try to drop something and sink back in. Only two townies would carry a stupid argument this far.

Of course, now that I said that, it no longer applies for this game.

However, one of the only players popping in to add substance then subsiding is...Well..I am talking about him now.

DoomYoshi wrote:vote neb

A random vote, maybe trying to make neb squirm.

But any real case dies when he says he wasnt informed of spiesr's block because he wouldnt be informed if he is a mason (with no other powers) and to be fair, no one can confirm whether or not the first half of the N1 scene was a protect, or a block. Spiesr says he blocked doom, but the scene hints at a doctor more than a block. Now there is a possibility that Aage healed the N1 target with is JOAT powers, but we really dont know because now aage is dead. So I am at a complete dead end and will wait to see how the chuck v doom confrontation settles since that just begun.

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm

If nobody is willing to pick a side, this confrontation won't settle.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives