Conquer Club

Is Greasemonkey Clickies a Premium Option

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is Greasemonkey Clickies a Premium Option

Postby The Voice on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

Hello, my premium recently ran out, and greasemonkey clickies went with it. I'm trying to figure out if this is just a coincidence. Can other freemiums use GM clickies???

Thank you!

~V~
Major The Voice

Re: Is Greasemonkey Clickies a Premium Option

Postby blakebowling on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Greasemonkey scripts are available to all users, and are not based on your premium status.
Private blakebowling

Postby The Voice on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 pm

blakebowling wrote:Greasemonkey scripts are available to all users, and are not based on your premium status.

Thank you. Seems I have a mystery to solve as no one else appears to be having trouble.
Major The Voice

Postby Donelladan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 am

I was sitting one of my clanmate that went freemium during the sitting period. I was able to take snap with my account, but was unable to do with the account of my clanmate. I assmed it is because he went freemium. So BOB is a premium feature.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 am

no, bob and clickies are NOT a premium feature.
However, the non premium adds and some other changes such as the rematch button broke bob. My best suggestion would be to upgrade the programs and they should work again. Sometimes you need to clear the cashe. it might (or might not) have something to do with a cashe memory playing havoc on the greasemonkeys tools.
thats my best guess anyways.

provide more info on what you are using,
browser, version of greasemonkey, version of programs and (first removen and then)try to download the latest version after cleaning out your cashe
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby The Voice on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Donelladan wrote:I was sitting one of my clanmate that went freemium during the sitting period. I was able to take snap with my account, but was unable to do with the account of my clanmate. I assmed it is because he went freemium. So BOB is a premium feature.

BOB may have been trying to load. I encountered this when I used a computer I don't often use to take a turn. Like SirSebstar suggested, he most recent BOB update should (hopefully) fix that problem.

I, unfortunately, still can't figure out the clickies mystery, but since I'm only in 2 active games, I'm not losing sleep over it. Thanks for your responses, guys.
Major The Voice

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:45 am

if you do figure out the clickies, let (me) us know. There are not many who use it, and i have too little experience with it, so i dont know how to solve it, if its something else then clean cache and reload.
Major SirSebstar

Postby The Voice on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I overlooked the other broken clickies thread in this forum. ISN2 had figured it out: viewtopic.php?p=4241211#p4241211
Major The Voice

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 pm

eh wow, sweet and thanks for the reply. glad it got solved
Major SirSebstar

Postby HardAttack on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 am

i assume snapshot is site feature but not bob feature.
bob has its own snapshot feature that is inside the bob menu.
if snap of site used then its not working for freemium might have something to do with premium/fremium situation.
however, if the snap there is in bob menu is used, i dont think it has got anything to do with account if it is premium or not.

bob is browser run script has no reard to one if s/he is freemium or premium.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby sjnap on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:57 pm

The Voice wrote:Hello, my premium recently ran out, and greasemonkey clickies went with it. I'm trying to figure out if this is just a coincidence. Can other freemiums use GM clickies???

Thank you!

~V~

It happened to me too when my premium ran out a year ago. I simply thought it was a coincidence.
Yesterday again my premium ran out. And guess what happened ? Again i lost clickie :-s

Thanks to ISN2 i think the problem is solved now. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4241211#p4241211
At least i see CM again appearing. I couldnt test it yet because i dont have a turn.

But still for me the question. Why always problems when premium rans out ??? :-s
Brigadier sjnap

Postby The Voice on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 pm

sjnap wrote:
The Voice wrote:Hello, my premium recently ran out, and greasemonkey clickies went with it. I'm trying to figure out if this is just a coincidence. Can other freemiums use GM clickies???

Thank you!

~V~

It happened to me too when my premium ran out a year ago. I simply thought it was a coincidence.
Yesterday again my premium ran out. And guess what happened ? Again i lost clickie :-s

Thanks to ISN2 i think the problem is solved now. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4241211#p4241211
At least i see CM again appearing. I couldnt test it yet because i dont have a turn.

But still for me the question. Why always problems when premium rans out ??? :-s

ISN2 might know the answer to that. The only difference I am aware of is the presence of advertisements for freemium users.
Major The Voice

Return to Conquer Club Discussion