Conquer Club

[CC4] OSA vs OTP 33-28 OSA Win (Final) 10/28

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 5-5

Postby Qwert on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 am

and guy in white shirt, who are uninterested go around, its freakns,right?
(you can not imagine what he carry in this box)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 7-6

Postby Auger13 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:55 am

great to have silversun back :lol: - very funny post :D
Major Auger13

Postby Arama86n on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:47 am

silversun is back!?
freakns.... RUN! It just got real. the shit hit the fan, the fat lady started singing. You're a pot of honey, and silversun is a horny, hungry bear with a bad attitude.
You're up shit creek, and that thing you think is a paddle is a hornets nest on a stick :?

otp's Winter is coming :o

I can't watch 8-[
Major Arama86n

Postby Genoke on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 am

Auger13 wrote:great to have silversun back :lol: - very funny post :D

+1
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 5-5

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 am

freakns wrote:its Nicky wet dream fault... she is obsessed with desire to be in same team with me. and it has nothing to do with playing quality ! ! !

btw, OSA winning Bamboo? they would even lose to Bogan on that map, thats how bad they are!

Freaky, freaky, freaky, poor form kiddo. I let you win a few games to take your mind off your persistent involuntary bed wetting. Now your taking advantage of my charity and goodwill. :roll: :roll: I strongly suspect the only reason Nicky would be interested in being on the same team as you, would be if you have stolen her glasses.

Care for a 1vs1, Dbs, Trips, or quads challenge. 11games, all random, fog, adj, esc, trench. That is if you can drag yourself away from your day job as fluffer on the set of - Rough Trade Bikers visit the Big House 5.
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 11-10

Postby trboye on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:04 pm

12:14 OTP... included tiebreaker Game 13085571
This game is not in game list on first post.
Lieutenant trboye

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 11-10

Postby freakns on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 am

the way i see it, its 18-16 Otpisani with 7 games being too close to call... last set will clearly decide the winner.
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 14-15

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Humm this looks like a very close challenge! You think you ll get this freakns?
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 am

betiko wrote:Humm this looks like a very close challenge! You think you ll get this freakns?

i for one am not going to get this one... my teammates might pull it off though. my job in this war is to cry about rolls. i dont think i had worse clan war then this one.
its still too tight to call it. first batch was 10-10. second batch was 11-10 OSA. so we need at least 11-9 in last batch to win this.

also, id like to say this was so far very pleasant war. while intense(you should see our team chats... so far we have accused them for everything... from being insanely lucky and killing bunnies to increase that luck all the way up to conspiring and killing JFK. and im pretty sure they feel somehow same), both teams have been friendly and respectful towards each other. i guess thats what happens when you let ladies calling the war(nicky and trboye... although, trboye is not a real lady, but is known as biggest pussy among us)
Brigadier freakns

Postby benga on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:54 am

freakns wrote:
betiko wrote:Humm this looks like a very close challenge! You think you ll get this freakns?

i for one am not going to get this one... my teammates might pull it off though. my job in this war is to cry about rolls. i dont think i had worse clan war then this one.
its still too tight to call it. first batch was 10-10. second batch was 11-10 OSA. so we need at least 11-9 in last batch to win this.

also, id like to say this was so far very pleasant war. while intense(you should see our team chats... so far we have accused them for everything... from being insanely lucky and killing bunnies to increase that luck all the way up to conspiring and killing JFK. and im pretty sure they feel somehow same), both teams have been friendly and respectful towards each other. i guess thats what happens when you let ladies calling the war(nicky and trboye... although, trboye is not a real lady, but is known as biggest pussy among us)

at least he has clean pussy
not like you dirty mouth
Sergeant benga

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 17-15

Postby freakns on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:23 am

so you know how clean his pussy is? let me tell you a secret. what he got you to taste in dark... that was no pussy
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 17-15

Postby benga on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:38 am

freakns wrote:so you know how clean his pussy is? let me tell you a secret. what he got you to taste in dark... that was no pussy

you see that's why you have a dirty dirty mouth

I am glad for your dice, that's at best excuse for losing

on a serious note, if we lose I'd be glad it's you

you deserve a chance against kort ;)

GL in the rest of games
Sergeant benga

Postby betiko on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:23 pm

freakns wrote:

I was going to ask you who the hell would understand your team chat, but actually benga would! :lol:

So it s a serbo croatian war to see who will be butt kicked by a japaneese croatian and his cows?
Major betiko

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 17-16

Postby freakns on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:28 am

yeah, benga and i understand each other perfectly.
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 17-16

Postby trboye on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Ako sam ista razumeo..... :?:
Lieutenant trboye

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:36 pm

betiko wrote:So it s a serbo croatian war to see who will be butt kicked by a japaneese croatian and his cows?

:lol: too funny!
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 20-16

Postby silversun6 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 am

the score now is something like 25-26 to OSA. this will be as close as expected.

ah and freakns , i wish we had Israelis here, im the only (lonely) one.
OSA 2013 GRAND POOBA Seamus76 AKA TopDog
Colonel silversun6

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 20-16

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:03 am

giant croatian tackle on freakns and his team!!! will they overcome this?

Major betiko

Re: [CC4] OSA vs OTP 22-20

Postby freakns on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:20 am

of course we will

Croatia gets a lead 5 seconds before the end... then Djordjevic takes the ball and the rest is history

Cibona(Croatian champion) hits 3 pointer 0.6seconds before game is over... Partizan(Serbian champion) has time only to throw it across whole court... rest is history

Serbia gets the lead 1 second before the end, and Slavko Cvitkovic, Croatian commentator and guy who is famously known for his obscene hatred toward Serbs says with tears in his eyes "Its over, we cant do anything for 1 second, only... only Serbs can do it ". classic :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 pm

sasha djordevic, mythical! how long ago was that though lol? I have to say I don't follow much european basketball since that generation.
Oh and partizan fans (grobari and all) are mentally ill people, they need to go to mental institutions. You saw Danny Dyer's show about european hooligans? Out of all the countries he visited and all, partizan were by far the scariest. Really sick people. I hope red star (+occasionally hadjuk split & dinamo Zagreb if they meet in european competitions) beats the crap out of them for life (and I'm an olypimque de marseille fan, we lost on penaltys vs red star in 91 a champions league finals which was totally bullcrap)
Not to mention that when Toulouse went to Belgrade to play partizan they killed one of their supporters just for fun.
Major betiko

Postby Armandolas on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Grobari or anyone who helds a karadzic poster/banner clearly have some serious mental problem.
Sorry to get some politics here and sorry for good partizan supporters, but grobari and karadzic alikes are a shame to the human race
Colonel Armandolas

Postby freakns on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:44 am

betiko wrote:sasha djordevic, mythical! how long ago was that though lol? I have to say I don't follow much european basketball since that generation.
Oh and partizan fans (grobari and all) are mentally ill people, they need to go to mental institutions. You saw Danny Dyer's show about european hooligans? Out of all the countries he visited and all, partizan were by far the scariest. Really sick people. I hope red star (+occasionally hadjuk split & dinamo Zagreb if they meet in european competitions) beats the crap out of them for life (and I'm an olypimque de marseille fan, we lost on penaltys vs red star in 91 a champions league finals which was totally bullcrap)
Not to mention that when Toulouse went to Belgrade to play partizan they killed one of their supporters just for fun.

lol, better watch your tongue !
dinustef, finsfleet and myself are all huge Partizan fans! we are not hard core idiots who need to be hospitalized, but we still support our team to the maximum. often we lose our voice during games :D and no, we dont get beat up by Cigani(Red Star fans, translated Gypsies... and its the only group that didnt gave name to themselves, but were called like that from Grobari... they now calling themselves Delije, but thats only among themselves, we all are still calling them Gypsies), Torcida(Hajduk fans, untranslatable) or Bad Blue Boys(Dinamo fans), but other thing actually... during 80's when hooliganism started in these countries Grobari(or Gravediggers, if you translate it) were by far the strongest and worst group. they were led by two complete maniacs, Zare, who was real leader, and Papmi, his right hand, and meanest mother fucker that ever lived. even other Grobari have feared of Pampi. the guy wasnt hooligan, he was sadistic maniac. he was known to go to North part of stadium(where Cigani were) during game and start abusing them. it was active for 3 or 4 years until one of their leaders stood up against him. Pampi beat the shit out of him, but at least others helped and after it he didnt go there anymore(can you imagine someone going up against 2-3000 hooligans and start beating them? can you imagine how crazy is that? :D)...
Zare on other hand was different kind of animal. to my knowledge, he only made one huge excess. on a game played in Split, Torcida attacked Grobari with needles used by junkies. as a revenge, when they played in Belgrade, Pampi called Parangal(who was Torcida leader) to peaceful meeting. meeting was everything but peaceful. they took them all, separate Parangal from others, and Zare fucked him there while other watched. i mean, literally f*ck him.
so yeah, we are kind of craziest motherfuckers in exYU. Torcida is close second. Red Star and Dinamo were bunch of pussies back in the days. crazy group was The Maniacs, fans of Zeljeznicar Sarajevo(mostly Serbs cheered for them... muslims cheered for Sarajevo and were called Horde Zla(Evil Horde))... but those are all early to late '80s. today, every fucking kid is caring the gun, so its different kind of shit now... as you said, they killed poor Brice Taton for no reason what so ever :(

Armandolas wrote:Grobari or anyone who helds a karadzic poster/banner clearly have some serious mental problem.
Sorry to get some politics here and sorry for good partizan supporters, but grobari and karadzic alikes are a shame to the human race

strong politics and nacionalism are known to be symbol of every hooligans, not just Grobari... normal fans like me dont care about that shit, so you cant say Grobari are shame to human race because of 5-6 individuals...
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:28 am

hey here is the program I was talking about. there are several episodes, one per coutry and one episode is about balkans as a whole. While there were some really mean motherfuckers elsewhere, the balkans was the most shocking in my opinion. Yeah, i heard about that rape in a graveyard from that show. By the way, a torcida are the supporters in Brazilian, or group of supporters. It's probably the same in portuguese but not sure if it's brazilian slang.

Major betiko

Postby Armandolas on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:38 pm

betiko wrote:By the way, a torcida are the supporters in Brazilian, or group of supporters. It's probably the same in portuguese but not sure if it's brazilian slang.

Yes, torcida is an organized group on fans. A firm, like they call it on the videos
Its used in Brasil, not in Portugal

By the way, in this site you will find some updates regularly on whats happening on supporters world.
www.ultras-tifo.net
Colonel Armandolas

Postby Auger13 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:55 am

sorry - I thought I saw something that said "real football" but all I saw was some soccer :roll: ...

Here's a "real football" link, enjoy! \:D/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ApjHL2hW8
Major Auger13

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges