Conquer Club

CCup4 - KORT Wins!!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup4 - Bracket Updated

Postby Genoke on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:57 am

chemefreak wrote:
Genoke wrote:
danryan wrote:
freakns wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:Urgh, the thought of format discussions again next year :sick:

then why having it? organizer of tournament will present format of competition before competition starts. who doenst like, will not be forced to play it. end of discussion.

Exactly right.

I agree here too!

LOL. You guys are actually suggesting that I have unfettered discretion to make any rules I want? :lol:

I like this thread!

Well, i think the TO has every right, what kind of tourney he wants to make... it's just up to the players/clans to join if they like the format.
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby freakns on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:If you are so bold as to say you are the individual organiser, then I guess 'yes'.

i think he is only bold... but not by choice. poor lad, spending all the savings on the wigs... well crap, now i feel sorry for him :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby chemefreak on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 pm

freakns wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:If you are so bold as to say you are the individual organiser, then I guess 'yes'.

i think he is only bold... but not by choice. poor lad, spending all the savings on the wigs... well crap, now i feel sorry for him :(

Of course, I mean the CD Team.

Also, it is not the wigs that are expensive, it is the upkeep...so much baby powder...

:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Genoke on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 am

We've got our pass to the next round! =D>
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby LEQUEEN on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Is official? Osa va otp. Congrats osa and gl all. It will be an interesting fight
Major LEQUEEN

Re: CCup4 - Round of 16 Set - Bracket Updated

Postby vintender on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:35 am

oMg...afos barely got out of the round of 32 :roll: and now we are up against ACE...................which is really AoC :?:
Colonel vintender

Postby LEQUEEN on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 am

Or really Empire or even worst ... Both!!! ;)
Major LEQUEEN

Postby vintender on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:35 am

so this new thing called ACE is mixture of AoC's & Empire's best players...WTF is that..we need NEW RULES about CLANS!!!! The requirements and guidelines for clans that war is ridiculous
Colonel vintender

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 am

Where have you been hiding Vin? Didn't you read all the blurb about the breakaways from AoC & Empire forming a new clan? Well that's who you are meeting. It didn't contravene any rules and was all pretty much above board.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:48 am

viewtopic.php?f=443&t=188490

A quick history lesson Vin :)
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby LEQUEEN on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:51 am

I am happy for empire and aoc guys. If they wanna merge is good, even if they wanna sleep toguether ... Lol cc is a free country :p
Major LEQUEEN

Postby Leehar on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:21 pm

And it might have been the basis that spurred emm to think about the possibly intended Afos-Pack merger?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby chemefreak on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Update

All RD 16 matches are set. Last round of last match will start by 1st week of October.
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby chemefreak on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:35 am

RA has not set up its thread against ATL for the RD of 16 despite being told to do so. RA has been issued a 1 game forfeit.
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:43 am

Coo, that's harsh for failing to start a thread. Where is the rule stipulating this, as I couldn't find it?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:50 am

Yeah do not penalize them with forfeit. Isnt it their first CC4 offense in being late, for which only warning should be issued?
Major josko.ri

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 am

How do we know RA was late? Could it be that ATL did not agree to the terms yet? Lets not place any blame yet?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Qwert on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:58 am

well i dont participiate in create rules, but beter rule its that for ever day of not create topic on time,, 1 game random with random selected players from CD.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby VioIet on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 am

Bruceswar wrote:How do we know RA was late? Could it be that ATL did not agree to the terms yet? Lets not place any blame yet?

I sent both Atlantis and chemefreak a pm on August 11 concerning the war, and they never responded. No terms have been discussed or agreed as of yet. Atlantis has not contacted me, and chemefreak contacted me only today.

chemefreak wrote:RA has not set up its thread against ATL for the RD of 16 despite being told to do so. RA has been issued a 1 game forfeit.

That is incorrect. You tell me today, while I am offline, and then 7 hours later, issue a forfeit, while I am still offline. You should have responded to my original pm. I suggested to start this war 3 days early, which I feel was generous. My other alternative was 2 days later. A simple yes or no could've sufficed. But I heard nothing from chemefreak or Atlantis. Chemefreak only contacted me today and Atlantis still hasn't.

So I will go ahead and make this thread that has no terms.

If Atlantis ends up winning this war by 1 point or so, they will know that they have not really won.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Armandolas on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 am

This looks like a "punishment" from RA "bad behaviour" in NCC. Also looks an excessive punishment.(im my humble opinion)
Question: punishment based on rules or someones flair?
Colonel Armandolas

Postby BoganGod on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:51 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Coo, that's harsh for failing to start a thread. Where is the rule stipulating this, as I couldn't find it?

RA was warned after their recent goings on in not joining games in the current Clan War. A pretty unequivocal pm was sent by clan management stating the expectations, times and penalties if time management skills were not improved...... As the higher ranked clan RA has responsibility for the clan thread. Atlantis has our games and team allocation ready to roll. If Atlantis can do that with 1 clan leader surely RA can with two. RA was aware of the expectations of the tournament organiser, and the penalties.

This is not a surprise to Atlantis, and I'm just saddened that RA pulled this again. I don't want to inflame the situation or give anyone reason to try and paint themselves as a victim. So I won't say much more on the subject. I'll just point out that lack of communication skills is not a problem that the leadership/leader/senior players of Atlantis suffer from. Genoke answers and reads pm's that he receives. He is our official contact for this challenge.

Now on the challenge.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:54 am

Armandolas wrote:This looks like a "punishment" from RA "bad behaviour" in NCC. Also looks an excessive punishment.(im my humble opinion)
Question: punishment based on rules or someones flair?

RA was clearly notified that they had to work on their time management, and that there were penalties involved for failure to comply. They have known the timing of this challenge and their responsibility for running this thread for a long time. Not a case of "oh by the way you need to do this tomorrow". More than adequate timing, lee way, and consultation. Generous allowances even.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby VioIet on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:10 am

BoganGod wrote:
RA was warned after their recent goings on in not joining games in the current Clan War. A pretty unequivocal pm was sent by clan management stating the expectations, times and penalties if time management skills were not improved.

I have no clue what you are talking about here. What warning and what pm? Who was it sent by and when?

BoganGod wrote:roll. If Atlantis can do that with 1 clan leader surely RA can with two. RA was aware of the expectations of the tournament organiser, and the penalties.

RA only has one leader, and that is me. I appointed Janomike as co-leader about a year ago, but he doesn't do anything administrative. It is more for moral support and to always have a secondary contact.

BoganGod wrote: I'll just point out that lack of communication skills is not a problem that the leadership/leader/senior players of Atlantis suffer from. Genoke answers and reads pm's that he receives. He is our official contact for this challenge.

If this is true, then why has no one from Atlantis pm'd me. If Genoke is the contact, then he should've pm'd me by now. He also should've answered the pm I sent him two weeks ago. Atlantis has failed to communicate, so I don't know how you say that lack of communication skills is not a problem for Atlantis.

BoganGod wrote:
RA was clearly notified that they had to work on their time management, and that there were penalties involved for failure to comply. They have known the timing of this challenge and their responsibility for running this thread for a long time. Not a case of "oh by the way you need to do this tomorrow". More than adequate timing, lee way, and consultation. Generous allowances even.

Your post shows that you do not understand the situation. Not once did we receive any such pm that you are describing. And if you are aware of such pm, then you should send it to me, so that I can see this for myself. You are making up things Bogan. :lol:

Yes, I have known about this challenge and my responsibility of running this thread. Which is exactly why I sent a pm to Genoke and chemefreak concerning the details of this war. I sent the pm the very day that chemefreak initially contacted me. I waited for two weeks for a reply and never received one. As I will say for the umpteenth time, Genoke has never contacted me regarding CC4.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby josko.ri on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:48 am

VioIet wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
RA was warned after their recent goings on in not joining games in the current Clan War. A pretty unequivocal pm was sent by clan management stating the expectations, times and penalties if time management skills were not improved.

I have no clue what you are talking about here. What warning and what pm? Who was it sent by and when?

VioIet wrote:Yes, I have known about this challenge and my responsibility of running this thread. Which is exactly why I sent a pm to Genoke and chemefreak concerning the details of this war. I sent the pm the very day that chemefreak initially contacted me. I waited for two weeks for a reply and never received one. As I will say for the umpteenth time, Genoke has never contacted me regarding CC4.

Bogan, if you state something WAS done and opponent clan does not have any clue about that, why not share that notification pm with the public and prove your statement, so everyone can see real information who is victim and who caused miscommunication? I know the best how is it to be the one who receive accusations in public forums towards myself without evidence, and believe me it is not great feeling, but if evidence is presented then accused side can have proof for what they are accused of. I think that is not a lot to ask from ATL, just copy-paste the pm with time label instead call them that they act like victims.
Major josko.ri

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges