Conquer Club

Move the "show teammate chat" checkmark

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Move the "show teammate chat" checkmark

Postby Jerz on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 am

When I play on my phone, due to being away from my computer for work, my sausage
fingers inadvertently touch the check mark for team chat and display my comments
publicly. Not only do I feel like an idiot when this happens, but it usually inhibits our
chances of a surprise attack, or other timely strategies that may be taking place.

So my question/suggestion is, can that particular check mark box not be placed in
another location so as not to be so close to the post message button?

Signed,
Sad Sausage Fingers
Lieutenant Jerz

Re: Move the "show teammate chat" checkmark

Postby SaviorShot on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:48 pm

I play on my phone a lot as well & have done this multiple times and it seems like I'm always saying something important when it happens as well ^_^ what a noob
Colonel SaviorShot

Postby Cyndo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 pm

great idea -
Corporal 1st Class Cyndo

Postby blakebowling on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Honestly, the UI needs a complete overhaul to be phone compatible. Moving the checkbox would be inconvenient for PC users, and that's the group the site is currently targeted at.

That being said, I have no problem with enhancements being made to help mobile users out. I just feel those changes are a bit down the road.

Moving this to the archives.
Private blakebowling

Postby Odug on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:02 am

Has anything been Done about this. That checkbox needs to be above the chat line not below it where the drop down menu doesn't cover it . Just Move IT UP not that hard to do.
Lieutenant Odug

Postby agentcom on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Odug wrote:Has anything been Done about this. That checkbox needs to be above the chat line not below it where the drop down menu doesn't cover it . Just Move IT UP not that hard to do.

I never really cared for the suggestion for the reason of the OP, though I am sympathetic. But I totally agree with your point. Since blakebowling archived it, I'm not sure that I should pull it back to active, though.
Colonel agentcom

Return to Archived Suggestions