Conquer Club

Point System.... AGAIN

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Point System.... AGAIN

Postby Ghost20021 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Why the heck has the point system not been changed. Why is it that people who do not even play a single round because they are too lazy to log on after starting a game and get kicked end up losing less points then people who actually play. If you get kicked from a game due to consistently missing turns or cheating, you should automatically lose the maximum amount of points possible for that game. This is ridiculous.

Also, I want to know how the point system works. No one has ever come out and told me the formula used to decide points. Is it the number of units lost over the number of units killed? How does this work?

Examples:
Game 13179381
Game 13120563
Game 12954486
Game 12847561
Game 12799323
Game 12739844
Game 12768066
Game 12470237

This is how many I found just looking through the first three pages of MY games. There are probably millions of examples out there. In all these games players who timed out loss less points then players who played all game. How is that fair? And not all of these examples resulted in a loss for me. Sometimes there timing out killed me and sometimes it allowed me an easy victory; its about half and half. The point is, why are we rewarding individuals who a.) don't even bother to play and b.) wreck games for those who do. How difficult is it to change the point system so this doesn't happen? Why not make it so that if you get timed out of a game, you lose 100, 200, 300, or whatever points automatically? How hard would that be? Seriously?
Sergeant Ghost20021

Re: Point System.... AGAIN

Postby spiesr on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 pm

The only factor in how many points are won/lost is the score of the players. The formula is:
(loser's score / winner's score) * 20, up to a maximum of 100 points from each opponent
Captain spiesr

Return to Conquer Club Discussion