Conquer Club

Summer vs. Winter Mafia (6/13) Game Over. Mafia (Winter) Won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby spiesr on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Fircoal wrote:Also if we know he didn't do the kill I'll rather go after and target someone who could have done the kill.
I am not terribly attached to voting Stubbs at the moment. If someone comes up with another idea I will gladly consider it.
Captain spiesr

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Fircoal, where do you stand on safariguy now?

If you want to lynch me for doing something in this game, go ahead.
At least I'm not afraid to post what's on my mind.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby Fircoal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:50 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:Fircoal, where do you stand on safariguy now?

I stand that I am still suspicious of him, however I don't think my arguments hold as much water. Because IB was town, that means that now he had to be trying not to lynch IB because he's town, which would lead me to believe that if he is scum Hensow is as well. (That is, he targeted a teammate for a lynch, and tried to avoid targeting an innocent)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Fircoal wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:Fircoal, where do you stand on safariguy now?

I stand that I am still suspicious of him, however I don't think my arguments hold as much water. Because IB was town, that means that now he had to be trying not to lynch IB because he's town, which would lead me to believe that if he is scum Hensow is as well. (That is, he targeted a teammate for a lynch, and tried to avoid targeting an innocent)

Conveniently though, Hensow was almost our D1 lynch. I cannot remember how that got broken up to where Hensow can continue his minor activity and it didnt get brought back up. Unless I didnt read far enough, I havent gotten enough time to read the few pages from D1 and D2, but if someone could re-evaluate to see if he was ever brought back into question, maybe now is time to do so to at least get the conversation rolling forward in a progressive manor. Hope for, if nothing else, a scum slip to get a better lead.
Cadet ghostly447

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (13/13) D1: June 21 Deadline: 26

Postby spiesr on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:18 pm

ghostly447 wrote:Conveniently though, Hensow was almost our D1 lynch. I cannot remember how that got broken up to where Hensow can continue his minor activity and it didnt get brought back up. Unless I didnt read far enough, I havent gotten enough time to read the few pages from D1 and D2, but if someone could re-evaluate to see if he was ever brought back into question, maybe now is time to do so to at least get the conversation rolling forward in a progressive manor. Hope for, if nothing else, a scum slip to get a better lead.
Hensow claimed VT but was still probably going to be lynched until Iron Butterfly posted this:
show
Hensow quickly switched his vote to Iron Butterfly and Dazza and Stubbs where the first to follow. Iron Butterfly has been the center of discussion ever since.
Captain spiesr

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (13/13) D1: June 21 Deadline: 26

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:20 pm

spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:Conveniently though, Hensow was almost our D1 lynch. I cannot remember how that got broken up to where Hensow can continue his minor activity and it didnt get brought back up. Unless I didnt read far enough, I havent gotten enough time to read the few pages from D1 and D2, but if someone could re-evaluate to see if he was ever brought back into question, maybe now is time to do so to at least get the conversation rolling forward in a progressive manor. Hope for, if nothing else, a scum slip to get a better lead.
Hensow claimed VT but was still probably going to be lynched until Iron Butterfly posted this:
show
Hensow quickly switched his vote to Iron Butterfly and Dazza and Stubbs where the first to follow. Iron Butterfly has been the center of discussion ever since.

Thats it, thank you. So it is sensible to pressure dazza or stubbs, at least to get some form of discussion ongoing. With that said, I will go back through and read when I get time and try to put a case against anyone, but that bit of info may play in.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby kgb007 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:37 pm

4 VTs in a 13 player game? anyone care to speculate on the balance?
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:15 pm

kgb007 wrote:4 VTs in a 13 player game? anyone care to speculate on the balance?

Well we have:
1 claimed PR
3 confirmed VT's
1 claimed VT

I would bet the breakdown goes something like this:
3 Mafia
2-5 power roles
Rest VT

OR

4 Mafia
3-6 PR
Rest VT

More mafia, more power roles. In a game with VT's I normally either see 1:3 scum:town or 1:4. So I would bet money there are a couple more power roles and some of these VT claims are going to be fakes.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Hensow on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
kgb007 wrote:4 VTs in a 13 player game? anyone care to speculate on the balance?

Well we have:
1 claimed PR
3 confirmed VT's
1 claimed VT

3 Mafia
2-5 power roles
Rest VT 8 - 5

OR

4 Mafia
3-6 PR
Rest VT 6 - 3

More mafia, more power roles. In a game with VT's I normally either see 1:3 scum:town or 1:4. So I would bet money there are a couple more power roles and some of these VT claims are going to be fakes.

4 VT is well with in your estimates.
I'm surprised at the idea that saf would kill a team mate on day one tho I understand the logic it just seems wasteful.
but I have little to add to whats been said right now.
Private Hensow

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Hensow wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

Well we have:
1 claimed PR
3 confirmed VT's
1 claimed VT

3 Mafia
2-5 power roles
Rest VT 8 - 5

OR

4 Mafia
3-6 PR
Rest VT 6 - 3

I'm surprised at the idea that saf would kill a team mate on day one tho I understand the logic it just seems wasteful.

Im not sure that I said anything about 4 VT's not being within the estimates. Dont be surprised by anything you see on this site. Mafia get thrown under the bus all the time in an attempt to clear one of the others. No one is clear until they prove their role, and even then there are roles that arent always confirmed because a mafia side could be in play as well.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Hensow wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

Well we have:
1 claimed PR
3 confirmed VT's
1 claimed VT

3 Mafia
2-5 power roles
Rest VT 8 - 5

OR

4 Mafia
3-6 PR
Rest VT 6 - 3

I would add that a tracker and watcher combo makes sense, so I would say there's a high probability we have a watcher. Probably a doctor as well or maybe some other combination of protective roles.
Captain safariguy5

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
Hensow wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

Well we have:
1 claimed PR
3 confirmed VT's
1 claimed VT

3 Mafia
2-5 power roles
Rest VT 8 - 5

OR

4 Mafia
3-6 PR
Rest VT 6 - 3

I would add that a tracker and watcher combo makes sense, so I would say there's a high probability we have a watcher. Probably a doctor as well or maybe some other combination of protective roles.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was some sort of vig setup for summer though. Just picking out all the mafia through lynches is pretty difficult sometimes.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby jonty125 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 am

No change to VC. Deadline still stands. Iron Butterfly has been prodded.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:02 am

jonty125 wrote:No change to VC. Deadline still stands. Iron Butterfly has been prodded.

Prodding the dead? :mrgreen: (SORRY, I'll go back to not haunting you guys)
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:16 pm

vote spiesr

I don't really want to die.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby jonty125 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Vote Count
StubbsKVM (1) - spieser;
spieser (1) - StubbsKVM;

If the vote count were to remain like this at deadline, a 24 hour runoff would be enforced would be lynched.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 18 September @ 1600 BST.

Mass prod going out.
Cook jonty125

Postby kgb007 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm

jonty125 wrote:If there is a draw, there will be a 24 hour run-off period where only voting is allowed and no discussion.

this isn't exactly desirable either..

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:53 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:vote spiesr

Im sure you dont want to die, but why did you vote spies, just wondering? Trying to figure out your thought process :D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Fircoal on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Whatever I'm just going with my feelings at this point.

Vote: Safariguy5
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

new guy1 wrote:

Im sure you dont want to die, but why did you vote spies, just wondering? Trying to figure out your thought process :D
I would wager it is OMGUS. Or perhaps the fear the voting for anyone else would trigger an OMGUS from them.
Captain spiesr

Postby kgb007 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 am

new guy1 wrote:

he voted spies bc stubbs would have been lynched by spies one vote against stubbs if no one else voted so it was part OMGUS and part self preservation since it forced a (now) 3-way tie in votes against stubbs, spies and saf

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

I really don't have a clue what to do.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby spiesr on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 am

kgb007 wrote:he voted spies bc stubbs would have been lynched by spies one vote against stubbs if no one else voted so it was part OMGUS and part self preservation since it forced a (now) 3-way tie in votes against stubbs, spies and saf
Of course he wants to live and the way the deadline works voting someone else is part of that. The real question is why does he think I should be lynched out of all potential candidates.
Captain spiesr

Postby kgb007 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:05 am

spiesr wrote:Of course he wants to live and the way the deadline works voting someone else is part of that. The real question is why does he think I should be lynched out of all potential candidates.

didn't you already answer your own question a few posts earlier? he may not necessarily think you should be lynched at all as you alluded below...i was just adding additional context since some ppl may not understand why he voted at all..

spiesr wrote:I would wager it is OMGUS. Or perhaps the fear the voting for anyone else would trigger an OMGUS from them.

vote no lynch this is going no where and the lack of activity in this game makes us all look scummy :cry:

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:30 am

Vote Count
StubbsKVM (1) - spieser;
spieser (1) - StubbsKVM;
safariguy5(1) - Fircoal;
No Lynch (1) - kgb007;

If the vote count were to remain like this at deadline, a 24 hour runoff would be enforced would be lynched.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 18 September @ 1700 BST.
Cook jonty125

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives