Summer vs. Winter Mafia (6/13) Game Over. Mafia (Winter) Won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Vote fircoal
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Sooooo its been 4 days. Are we gonna get this game started back up? :P
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby Fircoal on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:40 pm

new guy1 wrote:Sooooo its been 4 days. Are we gonna get this game started back up? :P


I don't think Jonty can see the forum
ImageImageVote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
User avatar
Captain Fircoal
 
Posts: 19470
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 am

Fircoal wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Sooooo its been 4 days. Are we gonna get this game started back up? :P


I don't think Jonty can see the forum


o.o I must be uninformed. Whats up?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby jonty125 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:13 am

Hello all I'm back. Well I was never gone but for reasons unknown to me, I haven't been able to login to the forum since the update but now I'm back, even though I was never gone (sort of).

Please note this is a blanket message, before I do any reading.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (9/13) N3: Return of the Mod

Postby jonty125 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:35 am

VOTE COUNT

StubbsKVM (1) - spiesr;
Fircoal (6) - kgb007; dazz2008; Hensow; safariguy5; newguy 1; ghostly447
Safariguy5 (2) - Fircoal; StubbsKVM

Fircoal - Stephen (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched.

It is now night, deadline for night actions is Friday 27 September @ 1600 BST.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby jonty125 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:29 am

Another victim, had an icicle in the back. High Priestess Karen.

ghostly - Karen (Town 1-Shot Vigilante) has been stabbed by an icicle.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Monday 7 October @ 1700 BST.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby spiesr on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 am

So, now we have a dead (fairly weak) power role. As such the existence of town power role is confirmed but we pretty much all knew that already.
So, kgb007, since you already outed yourself as a power role, did you get anything of value last night?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby ghostly447 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Gg go town!
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby kgb007 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:36 pm

spiesr wrote:So, now we have a dead (fairly weak) power role. As such the existence of town power role is confirmed but we pretty much all knew that already.
So, kgb007, since you already outed yourself as a power role, did you get anything of value last night?


i did not..
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:09 pm

kgb007 wrote:
spiesr wrote:So, now we have a dead (fairly weak) power role. As such the existence of town power role is confirmed but we pretty much all knew that already.
So, kgb007, since you already outed yourself as a power role, did you get anything of value last night?


i did not..


Kind of did when you said.

kgb007 wrote:since this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I know for a fact Stubbs did not visit gregwolf last night
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant dazza2008
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 130
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (31) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (21)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby spiesr on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 pm

I assumed he was saying he did not find anything of value...
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:27 am

spiesr wrote:I assumed he was saying he did not find anything of value...


Ah yeah. I see now. I took it he meant he did not hint at a power :lol:
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant dazza2008
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 130
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (31) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (21)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby kgb007 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 am

glad that's straighten out, i could see how that could be confused but for the record, I did not find anything of value
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Kgb, who did you visit last night, for reference?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby kgb007 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 pm

new guy1 wrote:Kgb, who did you visit last night, for reference?


i'm happy to answer that but before I do, can you explain why that's relevant?
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:22 pm

kgb007 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Kgb, who did you visit last night, for reference?


i'm happy to answer that but before I do, can you explain why that's relevant?


So that you cant use other people's night actions in the future to mold your own, in the event you are scum.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:38 pm

new guy1 wrote:
kgb007 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Kgb, who did you visit last night, for reference?


i'm happy to answer that but before I do, can you explain why that's relevant?


So that you cant use other people's night actions in the future to mold your own, in the event you are scum.


What?

I don't see that there is any need for him to reveal his result unless he has something to go on.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant dazza2008
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 130
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (31) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (21)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
kgb007 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Kgb, who did you visit last night, for reference?


i'm happy to answer that but before I do, can you explain why that's relevant?


So that you cant use other people's night actions in the future to mold your own, in the event you are scum.


What?

I don't see that there is any need for him to reveal his result unless he has something to go on.


I dont see why he needs a reason. The only people hes helping by revealing who he visited is town, as mafia most likely doesnt care who he visited.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
kgb007 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Kgb, who did you visit last night, for reference?
i'm happy to answer that but before I do, can you explain why that's relevant?
So that you cant use other people's night actions in the future to mold your own, in the event you are scum.
What?

I don't see that there is any need for him to reveal his result unless he has something to go on.
Newguy wants him to reveal his actions now so that in case he is faking he will have a more difficult time coming up with fake actions whereas if he waits until other people claim stuff he could just say he saw them do that stuff. Of course the reverse is also true where if he is town and tracked a scum member then it makes it easier for them to fake claim if they know what he saw them do (or not do).
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Spies gets it, but while there are possible downsides, I feel like since he is the only semi-claimed role we might as well start piecing together who isnt getting visited and who is.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 am

May also help figure out who kgb might have suspicions on should he turn up dead later. Not always the best of leads, but usually people with night actions pick targets for a reason.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby kgb007 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:33 am

new guy1 wrote:I dont see why he needs a reason. The only people hes helping by revealing who he visited is town, as mafia most likely doesnt care who he visited.


i don't see the point of revealing my night action for N3, i claimed my N2 action but it still didn't clear stubbs and so how does it help town?

and why would you argue that mafia doesn't care who i visited?

spiesr wrote:Newguy wants him to reveal his actions now so that in case he is faking he will have a more difficult time coming up with fake actions whereas if he waits until other people claim stuff he could just say he saw them do that stuff. Of course the reverse is also true where if he is town and tracked a scum member then it makes it easier for them to fake claim if they know what he saw them do (or not do).


why would I be faking?? there was nothing to go on D3 so I offered up what I did N2, if I was scum, how would that benefit me?

we're not at LyLo scenario but if we don't get today right and lynch the wrong person, coupled with a successful N4 kill by scum, we're pretty much toast right?

in hindsight, I feel somewhat guilty/responsible for fircoal's lynch since I was one of the first to jump on it but in hindsight he was playing a pretty strong VT game, right??
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby new guy1 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 pm

kgb007 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:I dont see why he needs a reason. The only people hes helping by revealing who he visited is town, as mafia most likely doesnt care who he visited.


i don't see the point of revealing my night action for N3, i claimed my N2 action but it still didn't clear stubbs and so how does it help town?

and why would you argue that mafia doesn't care who i visited?

spiesr wrote:Newguy wants him to reveal his actions now so that in case he is faking he will have a more difficult time coming up with fake actions whereas if he waits until other people claim stuff he could just say he saw them do that stuff. Of course the reverse is also true where if he is town and tracked a scum member then it makes it easier for them to fake claim if they know what he saw them do (or not do).


why would I be faking?? there was nothing to go on D3 so I offered up what I did N2, if I was scum, how would that benefit me?

we're not at LyLo scenario but if we don't get today right and lynch the wrong person, coupled with a successful N4 kill by scum, we're pretty much toast right?

in hindsight, I feel somewhat guilty/responsible for fircoal's lynch since I was one of the first to jump on it but in hindsight he was playing a pretty strong VT game, right??


He was. I argue mafia doesnt care because you made it pretty obvious who you are, and if you didnt catch them then they can play ball all day. Your argument that it wouldnt have benefited you to guide us can go both ways. Just in Rock and Roll mafia, I was lynched basically because I claimed when I didnt have to. I dont see how this is different, except you havent claimed, but youve given a pretty damning role description, and so the information being out there would suit town's best interest IMO.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (8/13) D4: Priestess Down

Postby kgb007 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 am

well i remain unconvinced so i'm going to hold off for now
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login