Conquer Club

[CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (32) - Final 11/15

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] RA (18) vs ATL (21)

Postby Genoke on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:27 am

@Stotzi, don't get it wrong, it's not an accusation here. Just a fact we noticed and a reply to betiko's message.
As you're right, every turn gets 24 hours. If you need that time to communicate and get along on the same direction, then you surely need to use that time, no matter what.

@HA, sometimes there is a leader in a game and he's the only one who can play directly, while the rest needs to wait for instructions. In other games the whole team put's their thought in game chat before making a decision. Others use skype to discuss turns...

i think RA's strenght is team-communication in game chat and they're doing a great job there, makes it hard for us. Sometimes they miss a turn or other players needs to step in for taking the last hours, mostly by VioIet (but she doesn't mind). Every tactic has their benefits/strenghts and their weakness!
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby HardAttack on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:44 am

Genoke wrote:@Stotzi, don't get it wrong, it's not an accusation here. Just a fact we noticed and a reply to betiko's message.
As you're right, every turn gets 24 hours. If you need that time to communicate and get along on the same direction, then you surely need to use that time, no matter what.

@HA, sometimes there is a leader in a game and he's the only one who can play directly, while the rest needs to wait for instructions. In other games the whole team put's their thought in game chat before making a decision. Others use skype to discuss turns...

i think RA's strenght is team-communication in game chat and they're doing a great job there, makes it hard for us. Sometimes they miss a turn or other players needs to step in for taking the last hours, mostly by VioIet (but she doesn't mind). Every tactic has their benefits/strenghts and their weakness!

how are you my good friend ? how is life ?
still listening 1980s electronic music ?
O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Genoke on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:07 am

HardAttack wrote:
Genoke wrote:@Stotzi, don't get it wrong, it's not an accusation here. Just a fact we noticed and a reply to betiko's message.

i'm fine and pretty busy in life and career. Daughter is recovering, slowly, but she still makes progress.
actually i've got a wide interest of music, but most of the times i only listen to music in the car. :D
How are you lately?
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby HardAttack on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:12 am

Genoke wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

i'm fine and pretty busy in life and career. Daughter is recovering, slowly, but she still makes progress.
actually i've got a wide interest of music, but most of the times i only listen to music in the car. :D
How are you lately?

mostly similar mate,
nothing new... :)
Colonel HardAttack

Re: [CC4] RA (17) vs ATL (21)

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Leehar wrote:Except some of us don't drink coffee?
show: reference

You heathen! Bow down to Mocha. The quote in your spoiler says it all. Except that it tends to be more like twenty-five minutes than five, and your boss wonders why you're late again, and you say, "I have responsibilities to my clan, you know!" Maybe you'll never get promoted, but at least you can make Top 100 in the Scoreboard. You have to set your priorities straight.

Stotzi, keep in mind, rules do not cover all that is good and bad in human behavior. I think there are certain expectations among players. A reflection of that is the option to add Slow or Quick to a rating, showing that people do hope for a certain reasonable speed.

Violet, good to hear. I understand that it is stressful to make people behave sometimes. It is always that way, as a leader in a free-time activity where people don't have to worry about being fired. Very frustrating. And you always have those twenty percent of members who cause eighty percent of problems - not always exactly that proportion, but similar.

How annoying for you to be in class and have to think of clan matters! Do you have a smartphone so you can check the internet in class? I only have a phone good for phone calls and texting, and taking pictures. Theoretically I can use the internet on it too, but it is not a model where you can click on the screen, so it takes a long time to use it that way.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby HardAttack on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Kiss the bunny between the ears, cat boy. Just watch everyone now wait till sub 3 hour mark to take their turns! :roll:

Unfortunately I have seen that often. I don't want to complain about our opponents, but some could make us happier by making their moves earlier. It is a good rule to log in at least one time in the morning and then again in the evening.

Most of the players do, however I know what it's like being on the inside of RA's turns (trust me, not a fun place :P) and they like to wait until ALL of their team has seen the chat and left comments. Or at least, that is how I remember it :oops: 8-[

do you mind if i ask a few questions NS ?
Q1: What is it to bring you almost all the times that you post in place of violet ?
Q2: You are a member of ROTs clan but you are an answer here as if you were a RA clan member...This is a bit of interesting to me. I may be wrong and if so, my appologies.
Q3: What do you think if all these last couple of hours taken turns WHEN and IF covered by the same player ? Actually covered by players rather than account owners ? So, leave the turn to the last hour and let your sitter plays a 4v4 as a 4xsame player VS 4 format ? Do you get how i mean, if not, ask away for more clear explanation...Then tell me, do you still believe leaving a turn to the last couple of hours relying on your sitter will cover it, is it in rules ? Or tell me, is it a new form of communication that teams do need the full 24 hours ?

pfff, last time i have read of under 13 yo story books was when i was 14 years old...
then i quit reading of em cos the stories inside were no more interesting and factual...
lol.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 am

Hey RA boss lady. Now that all the games are made, started, and starting to finish. Would it be possible to get a player usage count up on the board. Would like to try and pick the mvp from both teams, based on games played, and games won(know it won't be me)
Corporal BoganGod

Postby HardAttack on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 am

betiko wrote:Can you guys kick each other s ass faster please? We want an opponent for quarter finals! ;)

Colonel HardAttack

Postby Arama86n on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:33 am

I think betiko was joking guys :)
I doubt anybody would accuse TOFU of being the fastest clan on CC. If It's an important turn in a quads game, and two of my teammates and I are in agreement about a move I would still wait below the 12h mark, and probably below the 6 hour mark for my 4th's thoughts.
At the end of the day, for me, it comes down to respect. I have huge respect for my clan mates, so whoever the 4th player may be, it will be someone capable of pulling a brilliant game-changing move out of left field. And that potential is worth the wait.
(besides, the 4-heads-are-better-than-one way of thinking, and communication in general are important factors in separating top clans from one that are not so, in my humble opinion.)

So let me contradict my dear clan mate, and say, take all the time you want guys. I would.
We'll be waiting :twisted:
Major Arama86n

Postby HardAttack on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:52 am

Arama86n wrote:I think betiko was joking guys :)
I doubt anybody would accuse TOFU of being the fastest clan on CC. If It's an important turn in a quads game, and two of my teammates and I are in agreement about a move I would still wait below the 12h mark, and probably below the 6 hour mark for my 4th's thoughts.
At the end of the day, for me, it comes down to respect. I have huge respect for my clan mates, so whoever the 4th player may be, it will be someone capable of pulling a brilliant game-changing move out of left field. And that potential is worth the wait.
(besides, the 4-heads-are-better-than-one way of thinking, and communication in general are important factors in separating top clans from one that are not so, in my humble opinion.)

So let me contradict my dear clan mate, and say, take all the time you want guys. I would.
We'll be waiting :twisted:

we all do know it far far v.good that betiko jokes/messes around, half joke half serious and in his very classy style which i like/love.
i know betiko a year now, maybe bit more and i have got gross respect over him/his style and his way of showing in cc/in games and sort. I know him from his PACK days though...

we all are joking and messing around as well. Nothing any serious...Or did we look otherwise ? Nothing is any serious here.
But thank you for the note anyways my little brother.
We all do appreciate for your note/s.

Keep in mind little brother, a humble one is never going to state it that he is humble himself but will leave it others weigh it if humble it is or not.
Isnt it ?

(my snobbish/bold opinion anyways)

Colonel HardAttack

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:10 am

Hey guys, I had no idea RA was milking all their turns and such, I was just messing around just because I wanted to see the score advance. :D
Our war has been decided for quite some time, the last games still in play are just a formality. So obviously I m interested to know who s next as we have no other clan challenge before those quarter finals!
Given the NCC4 result between both clans still in play, this might be decided in the last 2-3 active games.
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:16 pm

HardAttack wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Kiss the bunny between the ears, cat boy. Just watch everyone now wait till sub 3 hour mark to take their turns! :roll:

Unfortunately I have seen that often. I don't want to complain about our opponents, but some could make us happier by making their moves earlier. It is a good rule to log in at least one time in the morning and then again in the evening.

Most of the players do, however I know what it's like being on the inside of RA's turns (trust me, not a fun place :P) and they like to wait until ALL of their team has seen the chat and left comments. Or at least, that is how I remember it :oops: 8-[

do you mind if i ask a few questions NS ?
Q1: What is it to bring you almost all the times that you post in place of violet ?
Q2: You are a member of ROTs clan but you are an answer here as if you were a RA clan member...This is a bit of interesting to me. I may be wrong and if so, my appologies.
Q3: What do you think if all these last couple of hours taken turns WHEN and IF covered by the same player ? Actually covered by players rather than account owners ? So, leave the turn to the last hour and let your sitter plays a 4v4 as a 4xsame player VS 4 format ? Do you get how i mean, if not, ask away for more clear explanation...Then tell me, do you still believe leaving a turn to the last couple of hours relying on your sitter will cover it, is it in rules ? Or tell me, is it a new form of communication that teams do need the full 24 hours ?

pfff, last time i have read of under 13 yo story books was when i was 14 years old...
then i quit reading of em cos the stories inside were no more interesting and factual...
lol.

1: I never post in place of Violet, lol. I am not sure what delusional way of thinking might lead one to believe such a thing, because I am fairly certain you are familiar with the fact that Vio is VERY outspoken :lol:.

2: I am a (proud) member of a clan I started with Emilywink (RoTS). I was just trying to be helpful. :shock: :? sorry?

3: As you know, and as I have learned (the hard way, of course :lol:, shut up Vio... :oops:) that communication is vital for a team's success whether it be in clan war games or not. In a clan war setting, the motto "two heads are better than one" is key. In fact, four heads are even better than two, if you are playing quadruples. I think that RA wants all players to have a say and know what is going on at all times, therefore limiting confusion and therefore poorly made moves. I think this is a good idea. You are clear. I believe you are asking me if I think it is fair to rely on a sitter to take your turn and wait until the 4 hour mark rather than take your turn yourself at the 8 hour mark? Well, I don't see how it would be a problem. Some players do not log in 2 times a day. So by the 8 hour mark or even 6 hour mark players may not have seen the game chat yet. Does that make sense? I believe that if RA wants to have their players leave their games until the last minute, that is totally up to them. In fact I feel it is kind of better for ATL because it can result in missed turns :P.

Anyhow, fellas! Hell of a war! Was a lot of fun to watch. Well played by both sides. And if you guys ever need to feel better about yourselves, come kick RoTS's ass anytime you guys want :lol:.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby HardAttack on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:19 pm

nosurvivor wrote:you are familiar with the fact that Vio is VERY outspoken

no i am not any familiar, do you mind giving much details please ?
from old days to now, the picture i remember is something looked like to be a sound record to repeat itself having obsessions over some certain things more than being outspoken. So, this is your time once again to revisit dictionary...I never have seen anything to do with outspoken...What i have seen so far/all the time is passive attitude...Can you proove otherwise and WITH certain examples instead saying it with no base ?

nosurvivor wrote:I am a (proud) member of a clan I started with Emilywink (RoTS). I was just trying to be helpful. :shock:

Well, i fail to see where exactly you are being help nosurvivor. Can you please quote ? Before you do, visit dictionary to check the word what HELP means. Then make sure if you are helping or if you are echoing ? lol...

Finally, i see you are moving slow for someone to pretend showing/driving in the left fast lane NS...You DO get what the problem is with last couple of hour thing but making poor and very visible manoeuvres supposedly...Maybe touch on the core of the matter to the heart instead these pity manoeuvres ?

Colonel HardAttack

Postby VioIet on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:56 am

HardAttack wrote:

from old days to now, the picture i remember is something looked like to be a sound record to repeat itself having obsessions over some certain things more than being outspoken. So, this is your time once again to revisit dictionary...I never have seen anything to do with outspoken...What i have seen so far/all the time is passive attitude...Can you proove otherwise and WITH certain examples instead saying it with no base ?

nosurvivor wrote:I am a (proud) member of a clan I started with Emilywink (RoTS). I was just trying to be helpful. :shock:

Well, i fail to see where exactly you are being help nosurvivor. Can you please quote ? Before you do, visit dictionary to check the word what HELP means. Then make sure if you are helping or if you are echoing ? lol...

Finally, i see you are moving slow for someone to pretend showing/driving in the left fast lane NS...You DO get what the problem is with last couple of hour thing but making poor and very visible manoeuvres supposedly...Maybe touch on the core of the matter to the heart instead these pity manoeuvres ?

HardAttack, you always seem to post the strangest, most random things. And I'm really starting to question the sincerity of your posts. What is the point of all of these questions? They certainly don't seem to have much relevance to the RA vs ATL war, and it almost seems like you are baiting here.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Re: [CC4] RA (18) vs ATL (23)

Postby BoganGod on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 am

If you read through HA's posts(recent) is on topic. The topic being RA taking turns with sub 3hrs left. This being the reason in some people's eyes that both challenges have taken so long. I think map choices, delayed starts and joining are more relevant culprits. Could you look back to my previous post and give a time frame for filling in player usage data. Especially considering previous challenge would likely be a good thing. Maybe rather than almost baiting HA, by suggesting he is almost baiting, you could update thread! :lol: :lol: Or go chasing betiko who started the topic in jest, not knowing that many in all seriousness would agree with him! :!: :lol: typical belgium meddler.

PS - congrats for almost understanding part of HA's posts! I still scratch my head and ask for translation half the time. Just never ask freakns to translate. Scared me so much I sleep with the light on now.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 am

VioIet wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

HardAttack, you always seem to post the strangest, most random things. And I'm really starting to question the sincerity of your posts. What is the point of all of these questions? They certainly don't seem to have much relevance to the RA vs ATL war, and it almost seems like you are baiting here.

i am here and asking a few questions in my posts, now and in previous ones...short and clear.
baiting ? no...
to me, you have got a practice of accusing ppl very short and quick...
if you do not mind, may i ask you please explain how am i ever baiting here ?
no, not, i am not baiting here.

in other words, i fail to see how i am baiting here...please explain how i am baiting...but with clear statements/explanations please...you know ? just call HA he is baiting, HA is not going to accept he is doing so.

Additionally violet, i am not speaking/posting to you on previous posts i have got...I am speaking to nosurvivors and i believe he is very capable to state himself, or am i wrong ? Why you two live in one body ? Why are you responding to me while i am not even speaking to you violet ?

another note, if a mod tells me to shut up, or tells me that i am baiting then i ll take it as a serious note and am going to stop regardless of i dont believe i am baiting. Cos, we have got mods to keep this in rules...I ll obey. But sorry me violet, i dont take you any serious...It is not cos my feelings, but it is cos i am a regular forum follower and read of your many posts in past which % 90 of times did not make any sense to me. I think this is very popular reason why i do not take ur posts any serious. So your calling me HA is baiting has no meaning at all.

If one of our precious CDs tell me otherwise, again saying, i ll stop and take it serious note.

Have a good day
Last edited by HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 am

Additionally,

i would like to ask of one question here out of my being curious, nothing else....
you are a clan leader, and from a long time now, right ?
what comes in envelope with being a clan leader ? what community do expect from clan leaders ?
well, i guess what we all expect to see from a clan leader is simply their gross knowledge of rules and updates...right ?

if so,
maybe and if you have time for, you may explain of this game, and chat, and if there is a 5th player you sat for cos seems like you sat for everyone in the game....how come violet ? you may sit for 1 player, cool. You may sit for 2 player, maybeee still ok...But you sit for all ...

here is the game,
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=13053173

why do i bother ?
cos you are a clan, a leader...today you are facing a clan, tomorrow u will be facing another clan...good odds to have you doing same in my games in future as well which i see it to be a problem...this is why i am here, this is why i am pointing and believing there is a problem...

i see a problem and i try to pick attention to it... remember of CA reports, do you think % 100 of report makers are victims of reports they bring ? No, we have got ppl to make reports even though they have not got themselves involved in the problem...but they have the responsibility to report for better community, clean and fair gaming etc...see the matter from this window instead calling HA baiting maybe...will be more respectful believe me.

If i am not wrong, rules are clear...Sitting is to cover UNEXPECTED circumstances if and ever happens..Sitting should NOT and can NOT be a habit. If a player there is, logged in, should take the turn and if not he should log back again some time later to take his/her own turn instead relying on his/her sitter will cover anyways. Teams discuss turns, leave notes whatever. As players we all are, if we want to discuss then we should also know to come in the right time to complete the turnourselves instead leaving it to our sitters... I guess i am not speaking over einstein's relativity theorem here to look very complex. Right ? Teams discuss turns is not an excuse to have emergency sitting encounters to happen quite often i guess and is what i am saying.
Last edited by HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:09 am

I do believe i have put enough relevancy of my posts to do fine with an ongoing challenge...
I am trying not to be offending my friends so i tend to speak by implication, not directly. How successful i am is arguable/open for discussion.
I am done here, and not going to make another post...
If anyone is offended of my posts, which certainly i did not mean to, then my appologies.
Respect everyone, enjoy the battle.

Peace.
Last edited by HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 am

You guys are just picking on violet because she s a woman, on bogan because he s a kiwi sheep shagger, on nos cause he s a butt pirate and on HA because he murders greeks.
Now concentrate on your games please!
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 am

betiko wrote:You guys are just picking on violet because she s a woman, on bogan because he s a kiwi sheep shagger, on nos cause he s a butt pirate and on HA because he murders greeks.
Now concentrate on your games please!

and picking on betiko because he is from belgium and speaks flemish with a funny accent.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Genoke on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

BoganGod wrote:Hey RA boss lady. Now that all the games are made, started, and starting to finish. Would it be possible to get a player usage count up on the board.

If she will do the math, she'll notice that she broke the rules here (AGAIN)...Janomike is in 21 games, while rules state a max of 20.
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby VioIet on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Genoke wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Hey RA boss lady. Now that all the games are made, started, and starting to finish. Would it be possible to get a player usage count up on the board.

If she will do the math, she'll notice that she broke the rules here (AGAIN)...Janomike is in 21 games, while rules state a max of 20.

Yes, I am obviously a bad counter. My clanmates never catch it either. It's happened so far 3 times in Clan League, once in NCC4 and now once in CC4. What irony it will be if ATL ends up winning CC4 in the same exact way as NCC4, with a replayed game with different results.

And sure Bogan, I'll post the player count I have- but it's obviously probably not correct. I always count all the games from gamefinder three times before sending the invites, and if it's still incorrect- then oh well.I tried my best, and that's all I can stand by. My clanmates need to do a better job of helping me with this, because I send them all the lists and player counts as well.

betiko wrote:You guys are just picking on violet because she s a woman

Nah, I think most are extra nice to me :)

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby VioIet on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:38 pm

HA, Baiting basically means to entice by deception. I see from your posts, someone trying to pretend to be nice or genuinely curious about things, while having ulterior motives.

With every single question you've asked, it seems like you are just prying and not actually interested in the answer given.

As you don't take my post seriously and I don't take your posts seriously, then there is no need to respond :D

HardAttack wrote:
if so,
maybe and if you have time for, you may explain of this game, and chat, and if there is a 5th player you sat for cos seems like you sat for everyone in the game....how come violet ? you may sit for 1 player, cool. You may sit for 2 player, maybeee still ok...But you sit for all ...

here is the game,
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=13053173

Yes, that was just total awesomeness :) I'm glad that stotzi sticks out so I can fly under the radar.

BoganGod wrote:If you read through HA's posts(recent) is on topic. The topic being RA taking turns with sub 3hrs left.

He brought up a lot of other things in his post that had nothing to do with that. Those other topics are what I was commenting on. Like, helping ROTS for example. That has nothing to do with this war.

BoganGod wrote:Could you look back to my previous post and give a time frame for filling in player usage data. Especially considering previous challenge would likely be a good thing. Maybe rather than almost baiting HA, by suggesting he is almost baiting, you could update thread!

Be patient and I will do so when I get a chance. I try to post after work, and if not, then I will sometime tomorrow. As for as a time frame- I count the games before invites are even sent how (so I know how many to send). I did the count weeks ago- I just have to find it and post it. I'm hoping it didn't archive, or I'll have to count all over again. So time consuming.

BoganGod wrote:PS - congrats for almost understanding part of HA's posts! I still scratch my head and ask for translation half the time. Just never ask freakns to translate. Scared me so much I sleep with the light on now.

I don't understand most of it, I just comment on the parts that I do understand. The parts that I don't understand, I leave alone. I think he has a tough time expressing himself in the way that he truly means to, which makes all of his posts seem very "off," for lack of a better word. But English is his second language, so I cut him a lot of slack in that regard.

Private 1st Class VioIet

Re: [CC4] RA (18) vs ATL (25)

Postby Electricksabers on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Why don't you use the tour stats add on? It counts the games for you and also win loss record?
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges