Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (22/27) *Day 2* It's mourning

Postby Rodion on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:What a waste of a cop... :sick:

That implies you believe his claim?
General Rodion

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Vote: jamesker...

A useless cop is a burden. And, even if you were, how do I know you aren't paranoid or insane or naive or some other form? Your play style makes your allegiance a burden. And as I polish my 40 PhDs, I would like to say that you just said you trusted Shadowstar, a noncontributor, over me... After I see your body hanged, I will build a pyre beneath you and watch you burn... Lynch all liars.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

you thought shadow was a doc so you voted for him?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm

is what James' defense looks like at the moment. Honestly man, you make my arguments look reasonable by comparison.

Also....Luke Skywalker....really?

Unvote Vote James
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby new guy1 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Im going to vote james, because if he read his role wrong, then he didnt even send in an action last night. If he did send in an action, there is no way he can honestly say he read it wrong. Either way, his role was useless, or he is lying.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Of course my defense is going to look like cheese. I've put myself out there too much, and that's going to cost me the game.

Luke Skywalker is what Fir put, don't ask me why it doesn't fit. I'm vacationing to Cinnoville because why not?, and I'm from a place that no one really knows or cares about, according to him.

I knew Shadow was Doc. I thought he was mafia doc at the time, since Nark was really town apparently. Now I really don't know what to think.

I never said I didn't trust you Nark. Tell me where I said that. I said that maybe Shadow wasn't scum, but we were going to lynch him so that could result in us losing our town Doc.

Neb, the problem was I didn't think anyone would protect me. How many confirmed protective roles do we have? 1. And that might belong to someone who isn't playing at the moment.

And my role isn't a one time shot. It's the whole game, there were no restrictions on it. So there is a use in keeping me around.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby rishaed on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:39 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Of course my defense is going to look like cheese. I've put myself out there too much, and that's going to cost me the game.

Luke Skywalker is what Fir put, don't ask me why it doesn't fit. I'm vacationing to Cinnoville because why not?, and I'm from a place that no one really knows or cares about, according to him.

I knew Shadow was Doc. I thought he was mafia doc at the time, since Nark was really town apparently. Now I really don't know what to think.

I never said I didn't trust you Nark. Tell me where I said that. I said that maybe Shadow wasn't scum, but we were going to lynch him so that could result in us losing our town Doc.

Neb, the problem was I didn't think anyone would protect me. How many confirmed protective roles do we have? 1. And that might belong to someone who isn't playing at the moment.

And my role isn't a one time shot. It's the whole game, there were no restrictions on it. So there is a use in keeping me around.

I don't care if you are a cop, apparently you have so many holes in your argument that its insanity, and I can't make myself believe you. And you are all over the place ( on what justifications ( you don't have night actions yet except one) are you saying somebody is something). Also, what was your N1 action, I seemed to have missed that. Also LAL. If you don't know what your role is off the top of your head then look it up first. I don't want you clouding the air D3 b/c of the fact that it makes reading who what should be used on so freakin hard that it's impossible........
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Talapus on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:36 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:

The only, and I mean ONLY reason I would consider unvoting you is because this quote is exactly like something Fircoal would write. As you are too new a player to know his style I think it's a damn fine lie if it is a lie. But I see zero reason why Luke Skywalker would be scum. However we also have zero proof that's even a role. I'll buy it for now because I too am a movie character.....though certainly not from star wars. So here is what I'm willing to do, for now: UNVOTE

I don't want anybody claiming and if it doesn't apply to you than don't say anything(Except for those who say little to begin with) But is there anyone else in the game who's character is based out of Star Wars? Mine certainly isn't and I'm not afraid to say that. But my thought process is if Fir used one character out of the movie then he probably used more. And god help us if Lea is in here because there is a damn good chance we have another pair of siblings or depending on Fir's messed up mind, lovers.

James you seriously have done everything and I mean everything you could that you shouldn't in this game and you are so all over the place I find you useless. If you truly are a town cop, the fact you didn't read your role well enough to turn in an action is totally unacceptable. You lied to us and now you expect us to believe you are telling the truth. What a joke man. I hope if you plan to keep playing you keep all of this in the back of your mind as to what never to do again.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Isn't cleared by role paraphrase the same as being cleared by PM quote? If your reasoning is legitimate talapus, then jamesker needs a modkill.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Talapus on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:51 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Isn't cleared by role paraphrase the same as being cleared by PM quote? If your reasoning is legitimate talapus, then jamesker needs a modkill.

That's kinda the main reason I pulled in out of there. Fircoal can look and get back to us. Obviously if he lives he is lying and we lynch his ass. If he isn't then he gets mod killed and we still have a vote. But reading that one line sounds like exactly something Fircoal would write.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:05 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Isn't cleared by role paraphrase the same as being cleared by PM quote? If your reasoning is legitimate talapus, then jamesker needs a modkill.

I was also wondering about that? I mean its something I would MK for if someone para'd/quoted from PM. I get that he's noobish, but that's insanity also....'
fp'd
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:48 am

Hold on here, how exactly do you know Shadow is a doc james? You don't have tracker powers and since you claim you didn't use your action, you don't even know that he is town aligned. Why all these claims about other people's roles when you have no additional information.

Also, considering every person on your lynch wagon to be scum is just ridiculous. Statistically, even with every single mafia or anti town person voting you, there would still need to be a few town players to cause a lynch. Blanket statements do you no favors.
Captain safariguy5

Postby jonty125 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:28 pm

By my reasoning, James claiming his WC, was modkillable offense but he seems to have lived, so, my vote sticks, I simply can't believe the cop part of the role was one line (which some mods might see as modkillable).
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby The1exile on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Argh!

Even if the investigate night power thing was one line, the fact is that YOU ARE THE COP (supposedly) and that means YOU HAVE AN ACTION, and moreover you have a responsibility to use it night one (which is when you are most likely not to be rb'd or killed) and also not to appear like a massive scumbag. Especially since you go around clamining knowledge of multiple other peoples roles, which is ridiculous if you're not scum or MAYBE mason (unlikely to have mason cop/doc though).

So here's the thing, I THINK he may be telling the truth and is just the worlds worst cop... but there's maybe a 15% chance that he knows he's dead and is trying to get a real cop to counterclaim (I dunno if I believe James is good enough at the game for that kind of strat though). On the other hand, if he IS the cop he may already have lost the game for town... so why live with the uncertainty?

I keep my vote on James.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby jonty125 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:40 pm

The1exile wrote:Argh!

Even if the investigate night power thing was one line, the fact is that YOU ARE THE COP (supposedly) and that means YOU HAVE AN ACTION, and moreover you have a responsibility to use it night one (which is when you are most likely not to be rb'd or killed) and also not to appear like a massive scumbag. Especially since you go around clamining knowledge of multiple other peoples roles, which is ridiculous if you're not scum or MAYBE mason (unlikely to have mason cop/doc though).

So here's the thing, I THINK he may be telling the truth and is just the worlds worst cop... but there's maybe a 15% chance that he knows he's dead and is trying to get a real cop to counterclaim (I dunno if I believe James is good enough at the game for that kind of strat though). On the other hand, if he IS the cop he may already have lost the game for town... so why live with the uncertainty?

I keep my vote on James.

I reckon/hope, he is bluffing and the real cop is holding out we lynch him without a counterclaim.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:28 pm

A dark daze descended onto the poor victim. He didn't have much to begin with but he surely lost his mind. He tripped and stumbled and fell and forgot what he could even do. Then when he was caught under fire he decided why not to tell everything. However this everything was not a good thing. Surely he had said too much. And that is what led to his demise. Some say it was a stroke of luck. Others think it was an act of mod. But that lightning came down and struck him down to size. They could all agree, that he was gone.

JamesKer (Luke Skywalker - Insane Cop) has been modkilled for posting his WC, as well as quoting parts of his role pm. A note to everyone else. Please don't quote your role pm under after the game. You can say your name of the character and your role. You can paraphrase info but please try to keep it away from the direct quote. I'm sure some of you have noticed I tend to have a style of which I write my stuff with.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (21/27) *Day 2* 100 acc Thunder

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Who said insane cop??? This guy! Proving my 40 PhDs rule. VOTE: SHADOWSTAR and don't worry about replacing him...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:37 pm

I struggle...I really struggle to imagine the thought process behind Fircoal putting Luke flippin Skywalker in a primarily Pokemon themed game. Or making him an Insane Cop at that. Best to just sigh and move on I suppose.

On that note, my now free vote goes straight back to where it was before.

Vote DoomYoshi

Ye were pressuring James way before his lunacy made him look suspicious.

Private Minister Masket

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Talapus wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

The only, and I mean ONLY reason I would consider unvoting you is because this quote is exactly like something Fircoal would write. As you are too new a player to know his style I think it's a damn fine lie if it is a lie. But I see zero reason why Luke Skywalker would be scum. However we also have zero proof that's even a role. I'll buy it for now because I too am a movie character.....though certainly not from star wars. So here is what I'm willing to do, for now: UNVOTE

Hey, you were bang on the money boyo. How did you know that?
Did you use gypsy magic?

Confirmed: Talapus is a gypsy.

Private Minister Masket

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Insane cop, eh? Well I'm pretty sure there's another cop out there who isn't insane. But I can't say this role surprises me too much. It's a non-sequitur role made by a non-sequitur mod.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Minister Masket wrote:I struggle...I really struggle to imagine the thought process behind Fircoal putting Luke flippin Skywalker in a primarily Pokemon themed game. Or making him an Insane Cop at that. Best to just sigh and move on I suppose.

On that note, my now free vote goes straight back to where it was before.

Vote DoomYoshi

Ye were pressuring James way before his lunacy made him look suspicious.

waht
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Talapus on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
Talapus wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

Hey, you were bang on the money boyo. How did you know that?
Did you use gypsy magic?

Confirmed: Talapus is a gypsy.

LOL, When I read this: " I'm vacationing to Cinnoville because why not?, and I'm from a place that no one really knows or cares about." That has Fircoal written all over it. I am so completely confused as to why James was so concerned about telling us his character name that he PM's Fircoal yet didn't bat an eye when he completely quoted his PM. James get more mysterious and completely random and you too can have your own legacy like NES.

Why the hell Luke Skywalker was an insane cop though is very baffling. Then I remember it's a Fircoal game...sigh.

Minister Masket wrote:I struggle...I really struggle to imagine the thought process behind Fircoal putting Luke flippin Skywalker in a primarily Pokemon themed game.

Actually I assumed the Pokemon characters were here because he's chu but assumed Cinoville mafia referred cinomatic or something like that so random movie characters. As I said I too am a movie character though not from Star Wars. But again Luke Skywalker was insane and it's a chu game so someone in here may be the character of a Turnip with the ability to disgust people by taste alone.....Fircoal games are too damn hard to guess.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Fircoal wrote: I'm sure some of you have noticed I tend to have a style of which I write my stuff with.

I did yes :D The style of the Chu is both mysterious and very distinct...lol
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Rodion on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Cinoville refers to Minccinos.
General Rodion

Postby Talapus on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Rodion wrote:Cinoville refers to Minccinos.

Ya I get that was just trying to explain why some of us are movie characters. Like I said though it's a Chu game so anything is possible.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives