Conquer Club

wufus89[Noted]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

wufus89[Noted]TFO

Postby guzmanuk on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Accused: wumpus89

Unprovoked use of offensive and abusive language in my wall

Severe PM Abuse

Game number(s):Game 13413559

Comments:
Posted the following comment in my wall
"Go bugger your boyfriend and get off this website, you prol disgrace"
Captain guzmanuk

Re: wufus89

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:22 pm

what is your definition of "unprovoked" here...
has he never seen you before? have you two never played a game together, or typed anything to each other? maybe its a disagreement over whether something was provoked....
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Re: wufus89

Postby guzmanuk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Of course we played together and typed to each other, but I did not use abusive language or made any prejudiced comment to him.
His comment was completely out of order and meant to offend.
Captain guzmanuk

Re: wufus89[Pending]TFO

Postby guzmanuk on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:56 am

From cc guidelines

Bigotry will not be permitted

Bigotry includes racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia/sexual orientation bashing, religion bashing, lack of religion bashing, or wishing violence on any group of people, etc.

Recently, General Cod was banned for a month for a comment much less offensive than Wufus89's
Captain guzmanuk

Postby turtleninja on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:47 am

i would say Foe, and move on and let the higher ups make the final call on what to do!
Corporal 1st Class turtleninja

Postby rishaed on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 pm

^This.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby jltile1 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Lol are you kidding me?? Play a game with me I will give you some chat you will like. No wonder your foed
Major jltile1

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Hmm... I would say foe and move on and.. grow a pair ffs... what is it with the "I'm offended, please punish him for hurting my feelings" crap... just go on with ur life... you really that disturbed ab what some random person online said to you? Jesus bro, life gets harder than someone hurting ur e-feelings online... just do what you'd do in life... don't hang out with the dude.. there are plenty of tools to take care of this on your own... are you really being the bigger person trying to get him punished? Or are you doing it for some altruistic motive such as... "i don't want him to do to others what he did to me"? If so? Spare us... I can take it as can most others who live a normal life in the real world... I don't let online personalities affect my state of mind... in fact? I try and make friends with them... makes me laugh to see someone e-flinch when they don't get the desired effect from their rantings...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby bigg chief on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

rhp 1 wrote:Hmm... I would say foe and move on and.. grow a pair ffs... what is it with the "I'm offended, please punish him for hurting my feelings" crap... just go on with ur life... you really that disturbed ab what some random person online said to you? Jesus bro, life gets harder than someone hurting ur e-feelings online... just do what you'd do in life... don't hang out with the dude.. there are plenty of tools to take care of this on your own... are you really being the bigger person trying to get him punished? Or are you doing it for some altruistic motive such as... "i don't want him to do to others what he did to me"? If so? Spare us... I can take it as can most others who live a normal life in the real world... I don't let online personalities affect my state of mind... in fact? I try and make friends with them... makes me laugh to see someone e-flinch when they don't get the desired effect from their rantings...

well said pillow biter ,lol :-$
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 am

bigg chief wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:Hmm... I would say foe and move on and.. grow a pair ffs... what is it with the "I'm offended, please punish him for hurting my feelings" crap... just go on with ur life... you really that disturbed ab what some random person online said to you? Jesus bro, life gets harder than someone hurting ur e-feelings online... just do what you'd do in life... don't hang out with the dude.. there are plenty of tools to take care of this on your own... are you really being the bigger person trying to get him punished? Or are you doing it for some altruistic motive such as... "i don't want him to do to others what he did to me"? If so? Spare us... I can take it as can most others who live a normal life in the real world... I don't let online personalities affect my state of mind... in fact? I try and make friends with them... makes me laugh to see someone e-flinch when they don't get the desired effect from their rantings...

well said pillow biter ,lol :-$

I find it amusing that a lot of gay slurs/homophobic language revolve around male on male anal sex. The same people that make comments trying to offend suggesting go bugger your boyfriend etc. Are probably beating off at home to anal sluts 5, interracial dp the extreme take. Or some similar title. I would make a fair guess that buggery is more prevalent in the heterosexual community than the homosexual community.

Was the comment on guz's wall designed to offend? Probably.
Should it have offended? Probably not.
Does the site have clear rules about bigotry? Yes
Is the site an adult site where potty mouthed behaviour is allowed? Yes and no....
Does it show a lack of insight, originality and class on the part of the accused? Yes

What makes it more insulting is how impersonal the insult is. If wufus had been really trying he could at least have said "blow me"
Corporal BoganGod

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 am

Locked.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: wufus89[Noted]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:48 pm

As I see it, he is tiptoeing on the line of what is allowed (Trash talking) and isn't. I'll Note this report for now.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports