Conquer Club

[CL5] Premier League: WINNER: KORT

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who will win the Premier League?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:04 pm

TNC
9%
AFOS
11%
WAR
1%
IA
9%
FALL
12%
OTP
12%
MYTH
10%
LOW
7%
KORT
13%
PIG
8%
FOED
7%

Total votes : 89

Re: [CL5] Premier League - Round 19 & 20 Start Oct 6th

Postby Keefie on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 am

Table updated
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: [CL5] Premier League - Round 19 & 20 Ongoing

Postby Finsfleet on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

Why are our away players invited randomly? Games were created a couple of days later, so I assumed that we would get those extra couple of days as well. Technically, we never actually received the games because I never received the PM.

I want those games remade.
Major Finsfleet

Postby Keefie on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:53 am

Finsfleet wrote:Why are our away players invited randomly? Games were created a couple of days later, so I assumed that we would get those extra couple of days as well. Technically, we never actually received the games because I never received the PM.

I'm looking into it.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Qwert on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Finsfleet wrote:Why are our away players invited randomly? Games were created a couple of days later, so I assumed that we would get those extra couple of days as well. Technically, we never actually received the games because I never received the PM.

you get 72 hours ,after home team create games,, but if you never receive PM, then this mean that you need to get even more extra time.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Keefie on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:32 pm

After reviewing this with the DD the final decision is for the existing games to stand.

The dates for each round are known in advance (see 2nd post in this thread) and each clan has a responsibility not only to create their own home games but also look out for their away games. In this case the home clan did post their games in the forum. As they were three days late the DD gave the away clan three extra days grace (until Saturday). When they were still not filled by Sunday the DD went ahead and assigned the players for them.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Finsfleet on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:17 pm

OK, can you please point out where in the rules is this procedure defined?
Keefie wrote: When they were still not filled by Sunday the DD went ahead and assigned the players for them.

However, I don't know why we speak about technicalities. We were late before, but mcshane sent us PM, and we responded asking for additional couple of days. It was never a problem. Our opponents were also late and we never fussed. So why being strict now?
Major Finsfleet

Postby Keefie on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 am

Finsfleet wrote:OK, can you please point out where in the rules is this procedure defined?
Keefie wrote: When they were still not filled by Sunday the DD went ahead and assigned the players for them.

However, I don't know why we speak about technicalities. We were late before, but mcshane sent us PM, and we responded asking for additional couple of days. It was never a problem. Our opponents were also late and we never fussed. So why being strict now?

1. I've just found out that WAR did send a PM at 3:07pm on Tuesday 8th with a copy to Freakns. I understand that he is no longer your primary contact, however he is still one of your Clan Leaders and an active player. As I said earlier all clans are aware of the dates of this competition and have a responsibility to create and fill their games by the dates due.

2. Away games should be filled by 23:00 on the Wednesday evening, in this case the 9th. OTP were given until Sunday the 13th, which is a longer period of grace than the home clan had.

It's not a case of being strict. A more than reasonable grace period was given to OTP in this case and the competition shouldn't be delayed further by remaking these games.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Finsfleet on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

1. Freak is no longer an active player. Dinustef and me are finishing the games for him, but I certainly do not read his emails.

2. Away games should be filled by 23:00 Wednesday, but I assume this works when home teams provide their games on time. It would be reasonable to give us 3 days + the grace period.

3. You are strict, but hey, never mind.
Major Finsfleet

Postby Finsfleet on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:34 am

And I still haven't received the answer to my question.
Finsfleet wrote:OK, can you please point out where in the rules is this procedure defined?

I'm not insisting because I'm a douchebag, but because I'm trying to point out that this is a mistake. The rules are not clear, but hey, it never mattered because up until now, everyone were relaxed. If you were late, it was tolerated. I want this tourney to continue being relaxed. At least for the last round. :D
Major Finsfleet

Postby mcshanester29 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:44 am

Finsfleet wrote:And I still haven't received the answer to my question.

I'm not insisting because I'm a douchebag, but because I'm trying to point out that this is a mistake. The rules are not clear, but hey, it never mattered because up until now, everyone were relaxed. If you were late, it was tolerated. I want this tourney to continue being relaxed. At least for the last round. :D

This is in the first post of this thread under game creation rules.
Private mcshanester29

Postby Finsfleet on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Again: quote?

I know that we were supposed to fill the games by this date, but I don't see where it says what happens if we don't.
Major Finsfleet

Postby mcshanester29 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Keefie wrote:
show: Game Creation Rules

This was under the original CL5 thread, The same procedure is to follow for away games which I believe was stated somewhere in the 22 pages of posts.
Private mcshanester29

Postby Finsfleet on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:15 pm

mcshanester29 wrote:This was under the original CL5 thread, The same procedure is to follow for away games which I believe was stated somewhere in the 22 pages of posts.

Aha ;)
Major Finsfleet

Postby mcshanester29 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Finsfleet wrote:
mcshanester29 wrote:This was under the original CL5 thread, The same procedure is to follow for away games which I believe was stated somewhere in the 22 pages of posts.

Aha ;)

Still no excuse mate, According to the way the rules are written the away games should have been filled by Wednesday 23:00 cc time and they were not....so according to that rule you got an extra 4 days and still did not have them filled.

The home games were filled in the time allotted according as the rules stated. ;)
Private mcshanester29

Postby Finsfleet on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 pm

How do I know which maps my clan used so far? The list in the first page is clearly not OK. And There aren't links to OTP completed games.
Major Finsfleet

Postby chapcrap on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Finsfleet wrote:How do I know which maps my clan used so far? The list in the first page is clearly not OK. And There aren't links to OTP completed games.

Each clan should keep track of that themselves, IMO.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Swifte on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:56 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:How do I know which maps my clan used so far? The list in the first page is clearly not OK. And There aren't links to OTP completed games.

Each clan should keep track of that themselves, IMO.

Well, yeah. But Fins just taking over so he's trying to get caught up 90% of the way in to things.
Colonel Swifte

Postby mcshanester29 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:02 pm

In the third post I have the maps that each clan has used. The other way to double check is to go to game finder and pick the cl5 tournament and put otp in the game label
Private mcshanester29

Postby Finsfleet on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:55 pm

mcshanester29 wrote:

In the third post I have the maps that each clan has used. The other way to double check is to go to game finder and pick the cl5 tournament and put otp in the game label

That's the list I said it's not OK. There are a lot of maps that we used, but they are not on the list. And it's not like you missed a round or two, you missed two maps from round x and three maps from round y.
Major Finsfleet

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am

Finsfleet wrote:
mcshanester29 wrote:

That's the list I said it's not OK. There are a lot of maps that we used, but they are not on the list. And it's not like you missed a round or two, you missed two maps from round x and three maps from round y.

Then copy my list and add the few I missed and you will be good to go :)
Private mcshanester29

Postby Keefie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Finsfleet wrote:
mcshanester29 wrote:

You have played 72 home games so far. The list contains 62 maps.

Here are the problems.

Strike USA Great Lakes from the list you haven't used it.

Add the following as round 6 has been missed.

Halloween Hollows
Poker Club
Chicago
Age of Merchants
Yugoslavia
Great Lakes
Quad Cities
Montreal

In round 18 you used three random maps, these maps do not count. But it would help if an additional line that says 'Random x3' could be added to the list.

So to check the map count: 61 maps on the list + 3 Randoms + 8 from round 6 = 72

McShanester, please update OTP's list to include the round 6 maps and remove USA Great Lakes.

Thanks
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Finsfleet on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:46 pm

We did use Great Lakes 12927887

Never mind, I'll use http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?gn=&to=2013+[CL5]+[PL]&lb=OTP+vs&p1=&p2=&p3=&p4=&submit=Search&uid=284122&mode=find[/
Major Finsfleet

Postby Keefie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Finsfleet wrote:We did use Great Lakes 12927887

Never mind, I'll use http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?gn=&to=2013+[CL5]+[PL]&lb=OTP+vs&p1=&p2=&p3=&p4=&submit=Search&uid=284122&mode=find[/

Yes you have used Great Lakes and I've already said that it was missed, like all the round 6 maps were.

You haven't used USA GREAT LAKES and that is on the list. They are two different maps.

I can assure you that if you follow my previous post you will have the correct information.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Finsfleet on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Keefie wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:We did use Great Lakes 12927887

Yes you have used Great Lakes and I've already said that it was missed, like all the round 6 maps were.

You haven't used USA GREAT LAKES and that is on the list. They are two different maps.

I can assure you that if you follow my previous post you will have the correct information.

Correct, thanks.
Major Finsfleet

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Keefie wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:
mcshanester29 wrote:

You have played 72 home games so far. The list contains 62 maps.

Here are the problems.

Strike USA Great Lakes from the list you haven't used it.

Add the following as round 6 has been missed.

Halloween Hollows
Poker Club
Chicago
Age of Merchants
Yugoslavia
Great Lakes
Quad Cities
Montreal

In round 18 you used three random maps, these maps do not count. But it would help if an additional line that says 'Random x3' could be added to the list.

So to check the map count: 61 maps on the list + 3 Randoms + 8 from round 6 = 72

McShanester, please update OTP's list to include the round 6 maps and remove USA Great Lakes.

Thanks

List Updated
Private mcshanester29

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges