Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (21/27) *Day 2* LETS POST AND JOIN I

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:50 am

vote rishaed

always forget about the no red rule
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:59 am

rishaed wrote:I have left some well.... subtle breadcrumbs to those who will listen. Don't tempt death, neb. You might regret it in the future.

Does this soft claim involve you mentioning "moving" and "directions" a lot?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:17 am

strike wolf wrote:
rishaed wrote:I have left some well.... subtle breadcrumbs to those who will listen. Don't tempt death, neb. You might regret it in the future.

Does this soft claim involve you mentioning "moving" and "directions" a lot?

Ebwop: My 40 PhDs are tired.

Fair enough, I can stick to one.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:08 am

Unvote for now.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:40 am

from the sounds of it, he is 3rd party PGO
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:47 am

I'm a bit perturbed about how quickly you jumped on then off strike nark. However, given the claim, I don't think it's right for me to be voting you right now unless we get more information probably in the coming days as to the veracity of your claim and also probably some clarification about my sanity.

unvote
Captain safariguy5

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 am

safariguy5 wrote:I'm a bit perturbed about how quickly you jumped on then off strike nark. However, given the claim, I don't think it's right for me to be voting you right now unless we get more information probably in the coming days as to the veracity of your claim and also probably some clarification about my sanity.

unvote

I believe him... Simple as that. I put him at L-1, and I don't want to be the one held responsible when (I believe) he would have popped up town. He had already alluded to his townieness, but he won me over with that.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Talapus on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:54 am

Sorry all was in Kona last two weeks for work with abissmal internet. Rereading now and getting caught up.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:55 am

Talapus wrote:Sorry all was in Kona last two weeks for work with abissmal internet. Rereading now and getting caught up.

About time you got your sorry ass back here! :mrgreen:
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:01 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:from the sounds of it, he is 3rd party PGO

I'm not a PGO. ;) And by tempting death it doesn't mean that I will kill you, I might just sit back and let it happen to you.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:04 pm

rishaed wrote:

I'm not a PGO. ;) And by tempting death it doesn't mean that I will kill you, I might just sit back and let it happen to you.

All your cryptic posts really line up with your avatar, bro... Hahaha. NCIS and all of the CSIs are so funny with their ambiguous comments throughout the episodes...

You have learned well, grasshopper.

(One of my 40 PhDs is in Film Studies) :ugeek:
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Was going to sig that, but then it told me it was over the character limit ):
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Talapus on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 pm

FloresDelMal wrote:argh i hate when everyone gets out of track and we can not get enough votes on freaking anyone but now after re-reading the bw on comm talapus seemed as the biggest scumster threat atm, he is experienced enough for being smooth while directing the town without attract suspiscion, but he was active on the lynch of commie, and he was happy to remember our mod that he had forgotten to modkill james (in an ever so well mannered easily mistook as well meaning way) and i am more afraid of what he could accomplish as scum than of doom and neb, which could be dealt with later on. Now about strike and anark, i think in this games there is a possibility that one of you could be pro-town without being town, in a chu's game things are hardly ever what they seem (or i am giving too much credit to him :lol: ) anyway vote tal because he has the most potential to screw town as scum.

Ahhhh, what's the matter matter? You don't trust me? I've never damaged town before as a scum player....lol :D :D . I'm still rereading but with the claims I'm seeing and the potential rolls in this game one wrong lynch in it could seriously screw up any factions chances. Just getting into the whole mess of PHD's and the number and am thinking to myself my coffee isn't going to cut it. Might only be 10:30am but looks like I need a shot of something in this to make it through this convo.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 pm

FloresDelMal wrote:argh i hate when everyone gets out of track and we can not get enough votes on freaking anyone but now after re-reading the bw on comm talapus seemed as the biggest scumster threat atm, he is experienced enough for being smooth while directing the town without attract suspiscion, but he was active on the lynch of commie, and he was happy to remember our mod that he had forgotten to modkill james (in an ever so well mannered easily mistook as well meaning way) and i am more afraid of what he could accomplish as scum than of doom and neb, which could be dealt with later on. Now about strike and anark, i think in this games there is a possibility that one of you could be pro-town without being town, in a chu's game things are hardly ever what they seem (or i am giving too much credit to him :lol: ) anyway vote tal because he has the most potential to screw town as scum.

Ahhhh, what's the matter matter? You don't trust me? I've never damaged town before as a scum player....lol :D :D . I'm still rereading but with the claims I'm seeing and the potential rolls in this game one wrong lynch in it could seriously screw up any factions chances. Just getting into the whole mess of PHD's and the number and am thinking to myself my coffee isn't going to cut it. Might only be 10:30am but looks like I need a shot of something in this to make it through this convo.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Figures, it posts twice. This is still acting up for me. And no Doom clearing my cache hasn't resolved it.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Talapus wrote:Sorry all was in Kona last two weeks for work with abissmal internet. Rereading now and getting caught up.

Finally someone is back :P
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby sheepofdumb on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:57 pm

I apologize for my absence. Since this game started I've had three different computer repairs.

And Rish softclaiming doc... ehhh. It's a dangerous gambit Rish. You'll either die by the hands of the town who doesn't believe you or you'll be playing cat and mouse with every killing role in the game.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:14 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:I apologize for my absence. Since this game started I've had three different computer repairs.

And Rish softclaiming doc... ehhh. It's a dangerous gambit Rish. You'll either die by the hands of the town who doesn't believe you or you'll be playing cat and mouse with every killing role in the game.

Yep, because you could be mafia doc, for all we know.

About time you came back, Sheep! 8-)
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:22 pm

hey well i survived reading day one and night one, but it''ll take alot longer for it all to sink in
Captain gregwolf121

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (21/27) *Day 2* 100 acc Thunder

Postby FloresDelMal on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Rodion wrote:@Nark - what makes you feel DY is town and when did that happen?

After posting this...
I also got a jester vibe from Nark when he voted himself, but I usually get that every game when someone misplays their role this poorly.

I doubt you are going to get an answer out of me... I haven't "misplayed" anything. Your subjective and unnecessarily rude comment means you can kindly GFY.

Nark dear, can you please answer how could a doc know who is town and who is not, and what exactly made you choose to protect DY? and i am asking as politely as my rudimentary English allows me to ^^

strike wolf wrote:Whatever. My 40 PhDs have advised me I should claim.

I am the vig with 40PHDs. I can kill each night. For any night I select not to kill and/or I am blocked, I get an extra kill I can use the next night. This doesn't work if my kill fails because I target someone who is protected or bulletproof. So say if I target Doomyoshi and Nark protects him, than that kill is negated and I don't get it back for the next night. If however, I try to kill Rodion and someone blocks me from performing my action, that kill would carry over to the next night.

Shadowstar did not use this ability last night because he apparently was already inactive by that point.

it seems overpowered but at the moment i am buying it, but i dont think killing off inactives is the right way to go for town, the chu is already doing his best to replace them, and in worst case scenario he will modkill them himself in such way as to not screw the balance more than needed to be. I am willing to unvote also if you use your power in a more useful pro-town way.

Talapus wrote:Ahhhh, what's the matter matter? You don't trust me? I've never damaged town before as a scum player....lol :D :D .

well i did unvote you afterwards :P but i still haven't quite made my mind about you sir ^^ you dont post nearly enough for give me peace of mind, but im happy to see you back on a better connection *cheers

rishaed wrote:

for fucks sakes ppl stop heavily hinting or claiming when there is no heat on you at all, putting power roles on the scum radar for the lol's is not a sound way to play this game (saf, you started a bad trend here, thought i know you did it with the best of intentions :? )

Anarkistsdream wrote:Yep, because you could be mafia doc, for all we know.

About time you came back, Sheep! 8-)

QFT thought it this applies to you as well :D
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:I apologize for my absence. Since this game started I've had three different computer repairs.

:lol: I never softclaimed doc, though it certainly can be read as such if you so choose. You seem to have missed the obvious breadcrumbs that I did leave behind. As it is we already have 2 claimed docs on the table, neither of which seem to operate correctly.

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm open to suggestions Flores but I tend to be a cautious vig and there's no one I see scummy enough to vig based on behavior. The closest for me is Doomyoshi.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Fircoal on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Vogt Count

Scum = 6 (Scum, Scum, Scum, Scum, Scum, Scum)

Scum = 1 (Scum)

Scum = 1 (Scum)

Scum = 2 (Scum, Scum)

Scum = 2 (Scum, Scum)

With 21 alive and 2 days gone, it takes 9 to lynch.

.... Ooops sorry! That was with the scumdar on xD Let me just turn that off.

*boop*

Ok! Here we go:

Vogt Count

Strike Wolf = 6 (ga7, FloresDelMal, Saf, MM, Jonty, Exile)

Colton = 1 (new guy1)

Anarkistsdream = 1 (Minister Masket)

rishaed = 2 (Nebuchadnezer, DoomYoshi)

No Lunch = 2 (jonty125, Rishaed)

With 21 alive and 2 days gone, it takes 9 to lynch.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby sheepofdumb on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

rishaed wrote:

:lol: I never softclaimed doc, though it certainly can be read as such if you so choose. You seem to have missed the obvious breadcrumbs that I did leave behind. As it is we already have 2 claimed docs on the table, neither of which seem to operate correctly.

Well if you aren't a doc and you are making night time threats towards people then I don't see how you could be very pro-town. Vote Rishaed
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:26 pm

First off, my point is that there are other protective roles out there such as bodyguards, jailers, and other various forms. Second off the only intentional crumbs I have left out there are about my alignment, which is to decipher for those smart enough. Do you really think that I would make a nighttime threat as mafia towards one person when I've let his posts slide otherwise? WIFOM ik, but the fact that you automatically assume that I am softclaiming doc is quite interesting. Second off currently with such high mortality rates, I am useful no matter which faction you are in. Thirdly I don't even have to be protective, I could be a reviver. So unless you somehow tell me why you think I softclaimed doc, then I will neither confirm nor deny unless I have to.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives