Conquer Club

CL5-MVP (not official) [PL-M/R] [SL--???] [TL--Ltiyank]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CL5-MVP (not official) [PL-M/R] [SL--???] [TL--Ltiyank]

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:10 am

This its something what i was working ,when i was Organiser of CL5, even in few newsletter its was post MVP standing, and when i was withdraw this stop to be posted, and even when i try to talk abouth this with CD,, unfortunatly never get reply,,and because this never become official approve, then its will be unofficial TOp 20 for each League. Results will be reveal after CD announce hes MVP choices,because i dont want to have any influence on hes decisions.

minimum requirement for MVP eligibility:
For Premier,Second and Third League player need to have minimum 15 games played.
For MVP of entire CL5 player need to have minimum 30 games played.

MVP of entire CL5(qualification and League stage)
from premier league eligible---
from second league eligible---
from third league eligible---112 players

top 20
-----------------------
Premier League MVP[finished KORT Champion]
11 clans---total 295 players compete
eligible for MVP[total 180 players]
over 50 games--- 3 players
over 40 games---11 players
over 30 games---31 players
over 20 games---88 players
over 15 games---38 players
15 games-------- 9 players

not eligible for MVP[total 115 players]
over 10 games---29 players
over 5 games----31 players
over 1 games----35 players
1 game----------20 players
top 20
1.Random21[KORT]------9524
1.Masli[KORT]---------9524
3.Jgalioto[MYT]-------6667
4.Wharfedale7[LOW]----6296
5.DrunkMonkey[KORT]---6154
6.Comet1612[IA]-------5926
7.Bruceswar[KORT]-----5769
8.Josko.ri[KORT]------5588
9.Nimic[KORT]---------5555
10.Tony1973[WAR]------5238
11.ElricTheGreat[FOED]--5217
12.Lokisgal[IA]-------5172
13.Tiberius Maximus[MYT]-5000
13.Happyfeet[FALL]----5000
15.Bfunny27[LOW]------4800
16.Vexx[LOW]----------4762
17.Omiljeni[OTP]------4750
18.BRADDY[IA]---------4706
19.finsfleet[OTP]-----4615
20.LEQUEEN[LOW]-------4583
-----------------------
Second League MVP
top 20
-----------------------
Third League MVP [finished AQOH Champion]
10 clans ---total 205 players compete
eligible for MVP[total 129 players]
over 50 games--- 4 players
over 40 games---16 players
over 30 games---38 players
over 20 games---51 players
over 15 games---18 players
15 games-------- 2 players

not eligible for MVP[total 76 players]
over 10 games---27 players
over 5 games----20 players
over 1 games----21 players
1 game----------8 players

top 20
1.Ltiyank[MD]------------8235
2.Pearljamrox2[DYN]------7083
3.Lanlar[MD]-------------5882
4.Allinpoker1980[HH]-----5454
5.Dualta[DB]------------5277
6.Googilibear[HH]-------5000
7.Silvertop[VDLL]-------4705
8.Robespierre_[MD]-----4339
9.Kgbpizza[AQOH]------4333
10.Drew483 [DYN]------4137
11.Kuma32478[AQOH]--4117
12.Crispybits[CF]-------4000
13.ViperOverLord[MD]---3958
14.GeneralRisk[HH]-----3888
15.Thelord[AQOH]-----3823
16.CatchersMitt14[CF]--3793
17.Free Syrian Army[HH]--3684
18.CAPK81[DYN]---------3617
19.Generalhead[AQOH]---3529
20.Robert E Lee772[LOTZ]--3500
Last edited by Qwert on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 am, edited 13 times in total.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: CL5-MVP (not official)

Postby Keefie on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:36 am

You're very correct, it's not official.

The CL5 TO and CD's will be awarding the CL5 MVP awards.

and please do not forget our PM conversations. I was virtually begging you to handover your MVP calculations and you plainly refused both myself and Leehar. Remember, your answer was always - I QUIT CL5.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:41 am

Keefie wrote:You're very correct, it's not official.

The CD's will be awarding the CL5 MVP awards.

hmm,i dont understand why you point this ? did i dont say that this its unoficial,, and you just can not wait ,and first what you post its that CD will decide and award MVP, like people dont know that.

you add new in your post
and please do not forget our PM conversations. I was virtually begging you to handover your MVP calculations and you plainly refused both myself and Leehar. Remember, your answer was always - I QUIT CL5.

ofcourse i dont forget our conversation,, but like i say,, how they treat me , when i ask and want to talk to arrange MVP (when i was organiser), and when they not reply and ignore,, then in end why i have any obligation to work with them?

and just to be know,, you right now start to arguing, not me. Leehar and you know very good that i say to you, that i will make unoficial MVP topic, after you decide this,, so i dont understand why you pretend that you dont know,and tell me that CD will decide and award MVP, with what reason?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Keefie on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:49 am

Qwert wrote:
Keefie wrote:You're very correct, it's not official.

The CD's will be awarding the CL5 MVP awards.

hmm,i dont understand why you point this ? did i dont say that this its unoficial,, and you just can not wait ,and first what you post its that CD will decide and award MVP, like people dont know that.

You quit CL5 Qwert, this is not your business anymore mate.

I'm not going to get dragged into a public slanging match with you but you know full well what information I asked for and what you refused to supply. So I really don't see the point of this post unless of course you're just trying to stir the shit.

My best advice to you now is just drop it mate.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chemefreak on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:07 am

We will be announcing MVPs according to our own criteria. Both as CDs and as TOs. If you disagree with our selections, it is your prerogative to disagree.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 am

chemefreak wrote:We will be announcing MVPs according to our own criteria. Both as CDs and as TOs. If you disagree with our selections, it is your prerogative to disagree.

thank you,,finally some normal behavior.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chemefreak on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:53 am

Qwert wrote:
chemefreak wrote:We will be announcing MVPs according to our own criteria. Both as CDs and as TOs. If you disagree with our selections, it is your prerogative to disagree.

You are very welcome.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:56 am

chemefreak wrote:
Qwert wrote:

You are very welcome.

if this was reaction in first place,, we will not have all this conversation at all.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Keefie on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:59 am

Qwert wrote:

As I said in my PM to you, the thread was being locked temporarily while I discussed it with the other CD's.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pearljamrox2 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:40 pm

How did you come up with the numbers? Just curious, it seems the MVP was 15th ranked, and 3rd ranked from his clan. Also, my number is really high. Am I awesome or something?
Major pearljamrox2

Postby greenoaks on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:13 pm

what is the purpose of an unofficial mvp when there is an official mvp?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby BoganGod on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 pm

greenoaks wrote:what is the purpose of an unofficial mvp when there is an official mvp?

Qwert likes to stroke himself in public? Still awaiting a response to my last pm qwert. Hugs and kisses Uncle Bogan
Corporal BoganGod

Postby chemefreak on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:52 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:How did you come up with the numbers? Just curious, it seems the MVP was 15th ranked, and 3rd ranked from his clan. Also, my number is really high. Am I awesome or something?

You are awesome! Qwert's formula rewards you for playing in 48 games, which was 5th most in the league. You also eliminated 48 players, which is heavily weighted in Qwert's formula. Very impressive.

Good example:

Here are the stat lines for two players from AQOH. thelord played in 4 more games than kgb, but won 8 more. However, since he had 4 less KILLS he is several places behind. The formula puts WAY TOO much emphasis on kills. Honestly, had Qwert not quit, we would not have used this formula to award an MVP anyways.

Kgbpizza 30 18 12 0 0 25 60%
Thelord 34 26 8 0 0 21 76%
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Armandolas on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:49 am

Rewarding kills in teamgames make no sense what so ever
Colonel Armandolas

Postby Agent 86 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:58 am

chemefreak wrote:Thelord 34 26 8 0 0 21 76%

34 games and 26 wins is impressive, well done Thelord
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Qwert on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:31 pm

chemefreak wrote:
pearljamrox2 wrote:How did you come up with the numbers? Just curious, it seems the MVP was 15th ranked, and 3rd ranked from his clan. Also, my number is really high. Am I awesome or something?

You are awesome! Qwert's formula rewards you for playing in 48 games, which was 5th most in the league. You also eliminated 48 players, which is heavily weighted in Qwert's formula. Very impressive.

Good example:

Here are the stat lines for two players from AQOH. thelord played in 4 more games than kgb, but won 8 more. However, since he had 4 less KILLS he is several places behind. The formula puts WAY TOO much emphasis on kills. Honestly, had Qwert not quit, we would not have used this formula to award an MVP anyways.

cheme,can i ask you what are you doing? Are you intentional provoke?
I dont will go low on your lvl,and comment your work in CL5,, and also dont comment how you decide mvp,, and i will not comment anything here, i will just update first post,, and you can continue to be hostile and unpleasant person.
Everything what i do, you attacking, like im you kill all your families, and you want some revenge or what.

Just when i though that you become normal,you start again to provoke. I dont know what are you want to achive.

On any questions i will not comment, just will update first post,and finished with clans.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Qwert wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

Good example:

I dont will go low on your lvl,and comment your work in CL5,, and also dont comment how you decide mvp,, and i will not comment anything here, i will just update first post,, and you can continue to be hostile and unpleasant person.
Everything what i do, you attacking, like im you kill all your families, and you want some revenge or what.

Just when i though that you become normal,you start again to provoke. I dont know what are you want to achive.

On any questions i will not comment, just will update first post,and finished with clans.

what is the purpose of an unofficial mvp when there is an official mvp?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Armandolas wrote:Rewarding kills in teamgames make no sense what so ever

This!
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chapcrap on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Qwert wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

Good example:

How on earth was that hostile? You can find plenty of examples of cheme being hostile, this is definitely not one of them. For someone provoking, maybe you should read the first sentence of the thread where you seemingly attempt to call out the CD's after you quit:
Qwert wrote:This its something what i was working ,when i was Organiser of CL5, even in few newsletter its was post MVP standing, and when i was withdraw this stop to be posted, and even when i try to talk abouth this with CD,, unfortunatly never get reply,,and because this never become official approve, then its will be unofficial TOp 20 for each League.

Shannon Apple wrote:
Armandolas wrote:Rewarding kills in teamgames make no sense what so ever

This!

Exactly. It makes even less sense when you think about maps where teams achieved objectives instead of killing to win.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby grifftron on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:12 am

I think qwert is onto something here.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 pm

chemefreak wrote:

Good example:

Gee, thanks cheme. I wasn't really unsure of my awesomeness, but since you dont usually hand out compliments, I'll take it. I hadn't really looked at any stats, but apparently I won 34 and lost 14. So my win percentage was 70%.
I remember a similar situation in the first Random league. Foed won the tournament and Dynasty came in second. danryan and I were neck and neck for the MVP, we both were at the top of the list in games played, with me having a slight few more wins, and way more kills. I remember at the time, you wanted us to be Co-MVP's, but I ended up getting it, though danryan was certainly deserving of it. Choosing an MVP isn't always easy, it can be kinda subjective, with differing opinions. With that said, congrats thelord, a deserving MVP who went a long way in helping AQOH win the league.
I wouldn't totally knock kills. Sure, there is luck, and circumstance in play. I will happily set up a team mate for a kill if it's the best plan. I don't purposely try to rack up kills but it's not really a coincidence either. I kill a lot of people I play against. I lot of times I wind up being the tip of the spear. I have some good teammates, some with notoriously unreliable dice, or that just have a knack for setting someone else up. I have other good teammates like myself, who are aggressive, but will always look it over to see if there is something better for someone else. I typically tend to be more the aggressive type. I am also very deliberate, so on the big complicated moves...I dont make mistakes. I finish. It's just a fact. I kill! Obviously, getting the win is most important. You need all members to play well to get the win. If you are gonna look at MVP, an individual award, you might look away from a team achievement like a win, and look more at kills. Sure, if someone has 2 or 3 more kills, not much different, little luck here or there it could be different. Now if you have someone who scores TWICE the kills as the other guy...then you are looking at someone who had their way a lot more often. And just to throw it out there, I'm not one that needs to follow a script to clear the board..I usually write the script.
So cheme...? Can you tell If I think I'm awesome or not?
Major pearljamrox2

Postby danryan on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 pm

^ ^ ^ I think this guy is awesome.

Signed, not an mvp.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Foxglove on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:I wouldn't totally knock kills.

I would. "Kills" is a 100% totally useless, meaningless, misleading statistic in team games.

pearljamrox2 wrote:Sure, there is luck, and circumstance in play. I will happily set up a team mate for a kill if it's the best plan. I don't purposely try to rack up kills but it's not really a coincidence either. I kill a lot of people I play against. I lot of times I wind up being the tip of the spear. I have some good teammates, some with notoriously unreliable dice,

haha, whatthe? No one has "notoriously unreliable" dice. The dice are random. Some people tend to be whiny complainypants about their dice a lot more than others, but unless you can show me someone with non-standard dice stats I will never believe that statement.

pearljamrox2 wrote: or that just have a knack for setting someone else up. I have other good teammates like myself, who are aggressive, but will always look it over to see if there is something better for someone else. I typically tend to be more the aggressive type. I am also very deliberate, so on the big complicated moves...I dont make mistakes. I finish. It's just a fact. I kill! Obviously, getting the win is most important. You need all members to play well to get the win. If you are gonna look at MVP, an individual award, you might look away from a team achievement like a win, and look more at kills. Sure, if someone has 2 or 3 more kills, not much different, little luck here or there it could be different. Now if you have someone who scores TWICE the kills as the other guy...then you are looking at someone who had their way a lot more often.

Firstly, congratulations on your record in the CL5. Well done!

Secondly, your previous paragraph is insanely ridiculous. And every sentence you wrote made it clearer and clearer that you are accustomed to playing on on teams of individuals who occasionally consult each other, but don't really have any sort of meaningful TEAM strategy. When the TEAM decides on the strategy for the TEAM in a particular game, kills are a result of board position, cards, and turn order. Kills are most definitively NOT a reflection of the characteristics of the individual player (agressive, leader, etc.).

(If you wrote your entire post as a joke, I apologize for not understanding it properly.)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby khazalid on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:26 pm

also, he seems to like pearl jam. so like. y'know...
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:03 pm

khazalid wrote:also, he seems to like pearl jam. so like. y'know...

Okay, I laughed. :lol:

But yes, congratulations pearl on your kills record. you must be extremely proud.
Oh wait... yes you are.

Any clan with that attitude is pretty much doomed against any clan who basically works as one unit. There is no kills score in proper team games, there is only the team win. Dunno why qwert would put any value on kills for that reason.

But again, congrats! =D>
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Next

Return to Clan Archives