Conquer Club

how to fix server problems

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

how to fix server problems

Postby jpliberty on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 pm

I have the same problems now as before the so-called server update.

It can take extra long to login (earlier today it seemed okay on login, now it sucks again, just as before the server was updated)

I get the same server connection notice as before, and each turn can take a few minutes because of having to wait between each attack or move in order to reload the page or whatever

The server upgrade ain't any upgrade for me. So, what is the fix? What do I have to do?
Lieutenant jpliberty

Re: how to fix server problems

Postby wcaclimbing on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:14 pm

jpliberty wrote:I have the same problems now as before the so-called server update.

It can take extra long to login (earlier today it seemed okay on login, now it sucks again, just as before the server was updated)

I get the same server connection notice as before, and each turn can take a few minutes because of having to wait between each attack or move in order to reload the page or whatever

The server upgrade ain't any upgrade for me. So, what is the fix? What do I have to do?

Its probably a probem at your end (your internet connection).

The site is going extremely fast for most of the other players. Try restarting your connection or talking to your ISP or something.
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby wicked on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:19 pm

From Twill in the other thread where you posted your problems...

Twill wrote:Next time that happens open up your command prompt (start>run>cmd) and type
Code: Select all
tracert www.conquerclub.com
then PM that to me. That could be a slow hop somewhere or it could be a server thing, but we need to know :)

Twill
Major wicked

Postby jpliberty on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:21 pm

wcaclimbing wrote:
jpliberty wrote:Its probably a probem at your end (your internet connection).

The site is going extremely fast for most of the other players. Try restarting your connection or talking to your ISP or something.

What do I tell my ISP?
Lieutenant jpliberty

Postby hecter on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:07 pm

'Yo, whythefuck is my internet so damn slow!?"
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby cmbdiesel on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 pm

wcaclimbing wrote:
jpliberty wrote:I have the same problems now as before the so-called server update.

What the OP said, and you can hang your 'it's on your end' right in your ass.
Everything else on my network loads quickly and fluidly, only thing that sucks is CC.
Lieutenant cmbdiesel

Postby Koganosi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 am

cmbdiesel wrote:
wcaclimbing wrote:

What the OP said, and you can hang your 'it's on your end' right in your ass.
Everything else on my network loads quickly and fluidly, only thing that sucks is CC.

One of the biggest necro bump in a while 5 and a half year old thread! Might be one for the record books here!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby cmbdiesel on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 am

Thought it might get a response if I gave it a little juice.... :D

Working with blakebowling to get it resolved.

Would like to throw some kudos out for all the recent upgrades to the overall CC experience.
The team really took it up a notch.

cmb
Lieutenant cmbdiesel

Return to Conquer Club Discussion