Conquer Club

[CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 37-24 - Final 2/17

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 0-0

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:10 am

betiko wrote:Cause khaz is even too scared of playing you guys, I think he didn t take any game for batch 1! :twisted:
And bogan, I m not a veggie, thank god, and i m not even sure, but I think that only Cat is here in TOFU!
We don t mind eating a few aquaman wannabes for breakfast. What kind of superhero is aquaman by the way?? Lame! Only vinnie Chase could accept that role.

Still awaiting khaz to slink in here and shamefacedly sign off on his cowardice. Forget aquaman, what are you smoking tigger tot? Scooba steve is way COOL. Abe from the Hell Boy comics is who Genoke models himself on. Not much personality, but can kick some arse on occasion. Hangs out with freaks, and promotes rather than fights red tape. Have finally worked out why the french are in their 10th consecutive major tournament for soccer(the corruption Olympics), the rest of the world needs someone to hate. Is boring hating america all the time. So betty co, have you managed to get anyone more of your fearful comrades to risk their avatar's or sig's? Your not a veggie(rude term for a person in a vegetative state/coma), assume that is true as veggies have difficulty typing. Maybe your not a vego(vegetarian) either. Though I would like to think some of your more lurid posts are due to an iron deficiency.

Genoke wrote:yeah i know, i'm a leazy midget who's got frustrated due his length, but is excited to fight the giant...

Our fearless, chinless leader never losing a chance to prove he went to the same english language raping school as qwert and hardattack.

Calling out TOFU, why do so few of you trust in Odd?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby khazalid on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 pm

BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:Cause khaz is even too scared of playing you guys, I think he didn t take any game for batch 1! :twisted:
And bogan, I m not a veggie, thank god, and i m not even sure, but I think that only Cat is here in TOFU!
We don t mind eating a few aquaman wannabes for breakfast. What kind of superhero is aquaman by the way?? Lame! Only vinnie Chase could accept that role.

Still awaiting khaz to slink in here and shamefacedly sign off on his cowardice. Forget aquaman, what are you smoking tigger tot? Scooba steve is way COOL. Abe from the Hell Boy comics is who Genoke models himself on. Not much personality, but can kick some arse on occasion. Hangs out with freaks, and promotes rather than fights red tape. Have finally worked out why the french are in their 10th consecutive major tournament for soccer(the corruption Olympics), the rest of the world needs someone to hate. Is boring hating america all the time. So betty co, have you managed to get anyone more of your fearful comrades to risk their avatar's or sig's? Your not a veggie(rude term for a person in a vegetative state/coma), assume that is true as veggies have difficulty typing. Maybe your not a vego(vegetarian) either. Though I would like to think some of your more lurid posts are due to an iron deficiency.

Genoke wrote:yeah i know, i'm a leazy midget who's got frustrated due his length, but is excited to fight the giant...

Our fearless, chinless leader never losing a chance to prove he went to the same english language raping school as qwert and hardattack.

Calling out TOFU, why do so few of you trust in Odd?

that tofu penis you carved and attributed to me could wobble randomly on the keyboard and still give you a good game BG.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby BoganGod on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:51 am

Could it be a case of "soy long, has bean?"

It was injection moulded from my recollection. I watched you work from a scale model. Still awaiting some more brave souls, anyone else in TOFU that thinks their clan has the flavour to beat the tidal wave of awesomeness rapidly approaching their bland fermentation pots.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 pm

BoganGod wrote:Still awaiting some more brave souls, anyone else in TOFU that thinks their clan has the flavour to beat the tidal wave of awesomeness rapidly approaching their bland fermentation pots.

Well, I was trying to go easy on you. I assumed you didn't want to be stuck with TOFU-themed signatures for the next 6 months. Surely another clan will want a crack at your signature once TOFU sends Atlantis back beneath the waves. But if you're a glutton for punishment, I'll be happy to come up with another week of signatures for you to wear. ;)
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby ChrisPond on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 pm

I had to be directed here by clan mates (can you believe they let noobs in TOFU?) but I have no problem taking the signature side bet. I do have a one disclaimer...not sure I am technologically advanced enough to figure out how to put one up...if your signature ends up being a photo of what appears to be a 5 year olds drawing, you can thank me.

Anyway, I now thank my mate for pointing me over here...a few minutes of entertainment.
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby Big Whiskey on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:24 am

Good luck to all!
General Big Whiskey

Postby Genoke on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:18 pm

The battle has begun....which food will prevail....a fish or a tofu?

logical...a fish could eat a tofu....but how about a tofu eating a fish? :mrgreen:
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Seulessliathan on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 am

Have fun guys! :)
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 am

Seulessliathan wrote:Have fun guys! :)

Given the nature of some Atlanteans, I'd be much more specific in what you mean by fun.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Denise on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Genoke wrote:The battle has begun....which food will prevail....a fish or a tofu?

logical...a fish could eat a tofu....but how about a tofu eating a fish? :mrgreen:

Now you're being silly.
Colonel Denise

Postby BoganGod on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Denise wrote:
Genoke wrote:The battle has begun....which food will prevail....a fish or a tofu?

Now you're being silly.

yes is tasteless to mention tofu and fish in the one sentence. Farmed fish are often fed on a high protein diet including soy bean meal.....

Still ashamed for TOFU and the lack of pride the members take in their bland home. :roll: Would someone smart an edjewmarkatedead work out the percentage of TOFU players prepared to have sig wager with uncle Bogan.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Doc_Brown on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 pm

BoganGod wrote:Still ashamed for TOFU and the lack of pride the members take in their bland home. :roll: Would someone smart an edjewmarkatedead work out the percentage of TOFU players prepared to have sig wager with uncle Bogan.

Here are the statistics you asked for and some you didn't:
TOFU players accepting the bet: (7)
Arama86n
Denise
betiko
catnipdreams
Armandolas
Doc_Brown
ChrisPond

ATL players accepting the bet: (2)
Genoke
BoganGod

Registered members of TOFU: 30
Registered members of ATL: 19
TOFU members participating in the war (so far): 18
ATL members participating in the war (so far): 16

So, if we only look at active clan members that can participate in the war, 39% of the TOFU players are in on the bet, while 13% of ATL members are. Does that mean TOFU is the 3-1 favorite for the win, or just 3x more confident in our abilities? :P Even if we go with the more generous question of percent of total membership, 23% of TOFU is in on the bet, while only 11% of ATL is.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:49 am

Excellent. Thank you doc. Thank you for doing the hard number crunching. I'll get a few more Atlantis folks to put in. :lol: Generally I do the talking, and they do the playing. Will be good though to have more of them on board. At present you guys are only looking at a month of fish themed sigs. An extra fortnight per atlantis player, definitely has potential!
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Dualta on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 am

BoganGod wrote:
Denise wrote:

Now you're being silly.

yes is tasteless to mention tofu and fish in the one sentence. Farmed fish are often fed on a high protein diet including soy bean meal.....

Still ashamed for TOFU and the lack of pride the members take in their bland home. :roll: Would someone smart an edjewmarkatedead work out the percentage of TOFU players prepared to have sig wager with uncle Bogan.

I'll have some of this wee wager myself, seeing that I'm cup tied from participating in this forthcoming fish cull and can't enjoy dipping my hook. Furthermore, I'm tempted to offer up my own newly forged sig for you fishy fellows in which a chorus of arses trumpet our victory for our friend Freddy to show his fervently scowling approval.
Brigadier Dualta

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 am

Accepted. Fragrant tones, and shades of monty python. Love it.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Dualta on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 am

BoganGod wrote:Accepted. Fragrant tones, and shades of monty python. Love it.

Don't be so hasty! Being tempted to offer is not the same as actually offering..... There may be other plans afoot for your metaphorical debagging :lol:
Brigadier Dualta

Postby shoop76 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 am

Even though I have been relegated to head cheerleader for this war, I will join the sig bet.
Major shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Auger13 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:56 pm

good luck to both clans =D> - I'll call for TOFU in a close one
Major Auger13

Postby IcePack on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Interesting match up! I'll be watching this one closely ;)
ATL's best chance yet to jump up the scoreboard

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:22 am

Bogan, have you been neglecting the foras as much as me these days? Dance little monkey, dance!!

Dualta, i think your signature lacks the punchline "we fart in your general direction"
Major betiko

Postby Crash_22 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Im in on the bet.

Edit:
Damn auto correct.
I was trying to type: Im in the bed
Major Crash_22

Postby Denise on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:25 pm

First blood goes to TOFU. Game 13638057 =D> =D>
Colonel Denise

Postby Dualta on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

betiko wrote:Bogan, have you been neglecting the foras as much as me these days? Dance little monkey, dance!!

Dualta, i think your signature lacks the punchline "we fart in your general direction"

Lol, you've nailed it buddy.
Brigadier Dualta

Postby Genoke on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:44 am

Denise wrote:First blood goes to TOFU. Game 13638057 =D> =D>

that's to give tofu some hope! :D
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm going to have to fly to Australia to collect on my side bet with Bogan. I'm not sure, being a Pom, it's a good place to go right now (for those following The Ashes) :(
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges