Conquer Club

Rematch button, question

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Rematch button, question

Postby Gweeedo on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 pm

If I am in a speed game and I hit rematch button, inviting all players involved in the current game (1v1).
How long do they have to respond?
If I hit the button and continue playing my games for an hour or ten...will the Rematch still be up if I exit CC (whiles they can hit join at anytime)?
If so I do not think I will be hitting the rematch button ever again..too easy to forget and exit while a game is up, waiting for player to join invite!

I am Gweeedo
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Re: Rematch button, question

Postby king achilles on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:20 pm

If you make a rematch game, it will first tell you that you have cloned that game. It will also ask you if you want to invite the same players from that previous game (answerable by yes or no).

If it is an awaiting speed game, if you logout or your session is idle for more than 15 minutes you will be automatically dropped from any waiting speed games.

But if you must log out and you have an awaiting speed game, just to be sure, click on My Games and then click on Awaiting Players. If there is a speed game waiting, then drop the game before logging out. You will never know if there is by some weird coincidence, as you click on logout, your awaiting speed game suddenly gets filled just a second before.

** moving this to Q&A **
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 am

I think the real question is: How long for a invite to a speed game expires?

I'm not sure what the answer is though.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Koganosi on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:07 am

chapcrap wrote:I think the real question is: How long for a invite to a speed game expires?

If it is an awaiting speed game, if you logout or your session is idle for more than 15 minutes you will be automatically dropped from any waiting speed games.

What KA, specified in his post :P

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:07 am

Koganosi wrote:
chapcrap wrote:I think the real question is: How long for a invite to a speed game expires?

Urs

Koganosi

That doesn't answer chap's question.

He is asking how long does an invite to a speed game last until it expires. An invite to a casual game expires after 24hrs - what is the time limit for a speed game?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby chapcrap on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Koganosi wrote:

Urs

Koganosi

He is asking how long does an invite to a speed game last until it expires. An invite to a casual game expires after 24hrs - what is the time limit for a speed game?

Agreed. Did not answer my question.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Koganosi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:37 pm

chapcrap wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Koganosi wrote:

Urs

Koganosi

Agreed. Did not answer my question.

You mean if you dont log out and dont go idle, I quess it will stay up for 15 min. But if you go idle it will go down after 15 min!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Jippd on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:22 pm

LOL that isn't the answer. 15 minutes is how long it takes to be dropped from a speed game you have already joined that is awaiting players. If you are idle for 15 minutes u are dropped from it. If you log out you are dropped from an awaiting speed game.

The question being posed is how long does an invite, invitation game from the invite tab not the awaiting games tab, last.
Major Jippd

Postby chapcrap on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:16 pm

The word on the street is that speed invites are supposed to last 15 minutes. However, they are currently lasting 24 hours, which is a bug to be fixed.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Return to Conquer Club Discussion