Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (13/27) *Night 4* Same Day Too!

Postby jonty125 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Can you at least spell my name properly if youre going to throw out pointless accusations

You have nothing to go on

vote IamCaffeine, I forgot you speed hammered DY without waiting for a claim. And also this post, SW's accusation is fairly strong, he does have something to go on, and DY would have probably claimed, in an attempt to save his skin.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:56 am

jonty125 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Can you at least spell my name properly if youre going to throw out pointless accusations

You have nothing to go on

vote IamCaffeine, I forgot you speed hammered DY without waiting for a claim. And also this post, SW's accusation is fairly strong, he does have something to go on, and DY would have probably claimed, in an attempt to save his skin.

Yay vote me! This game has been shit. I forgot I hammered too, because I didn't even realise that I had. It's unlikely DY would've claimed. I'll happily be lynched, even though - thanks to me - DY didn't kill anyone for two nights.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter of my lynch, it's not worth fighting for.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Rodion on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 am

11 alive, 6 to lynch

Caffeine (2) - Strike, Jonty

Saf, are you claiming Neb's kill?

If we can account for Neb's kill as Saf's "vig", then it looks like scum were groups of 3 and the "Mafia" is eliminated with 1 "Hoodlum" left. It's not guaranteed because of possible blocks/saves and 4 would seem more appropriate for a 27-person game, but I also interpreted Yoshi's lynch scene as Fircoal saying that were 3 Mafia when he said 2 people thought town acted wrongly but both were already dead.

MM, I was hoping you'd have something hot for us today?
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 am

Caffeine, is that a Jailkeeper softclaim?
General Rodion

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 am

Nope.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:07 am

Rodion wrote:
MM, I was hoping you'd have something hot for us today?

I do, and it's throwing a red light on Strike Wolf, HOWEVER I suspect my actions were switched last night. I'd say this action is 50% reliable, so I'm not voting strike for now.
I'm reluctant to vote Caffeine either, because even though he hammered, it proved my information against Yoshi was legit, and I'm grateful for that. It's just as easy to see him as a townie than a different scum group.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 am

That is correct Rod, I am claiming responsibility for the Neb vig. I figured he was probably going to take a lot of heat anyways for defending Doom, pretty likely he would have been our lynch target if he were alive.
Captain safariguy5

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby Rodion on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Neb being Doom's scumbuddy would force mafia's size to be 4. That may or may not be the case, but I understand his kill either way (people wanted Neb's head, so you might as well vig him and give us another lynch opportunity).

MM, did Fircoal/TWO say anything that might lead you to believe your action suffered interference?

Cafeine, N3 had 3 NKs and N4 had only 2. I would think Yoshi's faction did get a N3 kill. I'm counting 1 Hoodlum, 1 Mafia and 1 Saf/vig for N3 and 1 Hoodlum + 1 Saf/vig for N4.
General Rodion

Postby FloresDelMal on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:38 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:You'll regret killing me, but I won't explain that unless I'm going to be lynched.

iAmCaffeine wrote:Yay vote me! This game has been shit. I forgot I hammered too, because I didn't even realise that I had. It's unlikely DY would've claimed. I'll happily be lynched, even though - thanks to me - DY didn't kill anyone for two nights.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter of my lynch, it's not worth fighting for.

Caff.that's.BS.Jigglipuf.is.a.roleblocker.he.couldn't.kill.because.it.wasn't.on.his.abilities.and.don't.say.we.will.regret.and.then.give.up.sounds.like.a.bluff.Vote.Caff
safariguy5 wrote:That is correct Rod, I am claiming responsibility for the Neb vig. I figured he was probably going to take a lot of heat anyways for defending Doom, pretty likely he would have been our lynch target if he were alive.

QFT.thanks.for.saving.us.a.bunch.of.time
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby gregwolf121 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:06 pm

well as rodion has pointed out it seems that we have reduced the number of killing roles out there,
as to the caffeine case, unless he comes up with a better defence i'll probably end up voting him, 1 because he quickly hammered DY, before DY could claim, and 2 because in general i just don't like it when people basically get upset because others don't believe them and in essence say lynch me. Flores shows the two quotes i'm talking about so i won't repost them her
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Rodion wrote:MM, did Fircoal/TWO say anything that might lead you to believe your action suffered interference?

Nope. My action has a PR side effect. Today it's Flores who seems to have it, and she wasn't my target - hence why I think a switcheroo has happened.

Remember ga7 and flamingos? Yeah....that was me. :lol:

Private Minister Masket

Postby Rodion on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm

N1 - Ga7 (flamingos)
N2 - ??? (no PRs seen as there was no D3)
N3 - Yoshi (ponies)
N4. Flores (punctuation)

Did I get this right? Is the "???" alive so you can "clear" him?

Do you feel you can disclose a little more about your power? For instance, do you get to decide your target's PR? If not, how can you tell whether Flores' PR was derived from your action or from Neb's?

At this point I'd rather wait for everyone to post, thus allowing everyone a chance to possibly take accountability for a Strike/Flores swap. You know what? Assuming we have 2 3-player mafias, I feel there is no point in hiding who I am anymore.

Town Busdriver / Siblings - Skye Scruffy* (judging from Mandy's flip, that's how I think 'd flip)

I had nighttalk with Mandy. Fircoal refused to confirm his alignment.

I said there is no point in hiding who I am because Mandy probably told the Hoodlums about my identity, and since it seems the other mafia has already lost, I might as well share this with town now and proceed with the Strike/Flores thing. All my swaps have been between myself and someone I (correctly, mind you) deemed unlikely to be killed. That means I did not interfere with your action.

Anyway, I think we're back to waiting for someone to possibly explain the Flores/Strike thing. Regardless, if MM's power is indeed coplike in nature, I don't see how we could lynch Caffeine today.
General Rodion

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 pm

I have received no indication that I am supposed to have a PR, so what say ye Flores?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Minister Masket on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 am

I think Rodion's last post raises more questions than answers.
I don't see how you can come out as busdriver and then claim you didn't switch my actions, as they clearly were.

Unless you want us to believe there were more than two busdrivers, which I find extremely unlikely.

Private Minister Masket

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 am

gregwolf121 wrote:well as rodion has pointed out it seems that we have reduced the number of killing roles out there,
as to the caffeine case, unless he comes up with a better defence i'll probably end up voting him, 1 because he quickly hammered DY, before DY could claim, and 2 because in general i just don't like it when people basically get upset because others don't believe them and in essence say lynch me. Flores shows the two quotes i'm talking about so i won't repost them her

f*ck off. I'm not upset about being voted or not being believed. If you had a clue, you would realise I've mentioned how badly this game has been on several occasions, way before I ever got voted.

@Rodion - Well if he made two night kills, somebody has been fucking with my actions. :)
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:13 am

strike wolf wrote:I have received no indication that I am supposed to have a PR, so what say ye Flores?

Not.indication.i.just.write.like.this.for.my.own.amusement. :roll: .of.course.i.got.the.indication.*pokes.strike.with.a.stick*.MM.can.you.tell;exactly.what.my.pr.is.pls?

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

anyway.since.neb.was.able.to.give.away.PR's.too.i.dont.understand.why.MM.assumes.that.his.PR'.giving.got.switched.also.everyones.forgot.about.jointy's.PR.

Postby Rodion on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

Minister Masket wrote:I think Rodion's last post raises more questions than answers.
I don't see how you can come out as busdriver and then claim you didn't switch my actions, as they clearly were.

Unless you want us to believe there were more than two busdrivers, which I find extremely unlikely.

I can say the same thing about you. With Mandy being dead and me being a busdriver that didn't switch your target, I don't see how your action could've been interfered with (actually, there are infinite ways sine this is a Fircoal game, but I can't really know which one).

Oh, I forgot to tell I was voteless D2 because Mandy died N1.

Anyway, it would be really nice if you could answer us this:

Rodion wrote:Do you feel you can disclose a little more about your power? For instance, do you get to decide your target's PR? If not, how can you tell whether Flores' PR was derived from your action or from Neb's?

FloresDelMal wrote:anyway.since.neb.was.able.to.give.away.PR's.too.i.dont.understand.why.MM.assumes that.his.PR'.giving.got.switched.also.everyones.forgot.about.jointy's.PR.
General Rodion

Postby Minister Masket on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 am

Basically I can decide my target's PR (as with ga7) but I don't have to. If that's the case then Fircoal/TWO pick something random, which is what I'm assuming has happened with Flores here. I left it to the mod/s last night because I couldn't think of anything witty.

I guess it's possible there are other PR givers out there, but I'm not convinced.

Private Minister Masket

Postby jonty125 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:41 am

Minister Masket wrote:Basically I can decide my target's PR (as with ga7) but I don't have to. If that's the case then Fircoal/TWO pick something random, which is what I'm assuming has happened with Flores here. I left it to the mod/s last night because I couldn't think of anything witty.

I guess it's possible there are other PR givers out there, but I'm not convinced.

Was not the late Neb a PR gifter?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm

If there indeed are multiple of the same roles with different alignments, I could see both a PR giver as a town and a PR giver as mafia. Ditto for busdriver.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Well....a lead's a lead I guess.

Vote Flores

If my PR went to you then so did my red light result.

Private Minister Masket

Postby Rodion on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:45 pm

I don't see this day ending without at least 2 claims out of these 3: Flores, Jonty and MM.

I'd also like to see Gregwolf, Sheep, Epic Pie and Mtamburini post (a lot, preferably) before day ends.
General Rodion

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 am

Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Meantime Coffee man is absolutely toxic and that speed hammer is super scummy. If we are looking for scum I'm pretty sure its him. Vote Caffeine
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:41 am

sheepofdumb wrote:Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Meantime Coffee man is absolutely toxic and that speed hammer is super scummy. If we are looking for scum I'm pretty sure its him. Vote Caffeine

Regardless of the fact I stopped DY from killing for two nights, or at least tried to, I guess someone screwed that up for one night.

At least Rodion has some sense, everyone else just jumping on a bandwagon. And I look scummy? Hah.
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives