Conquer Club

Wishy-Washy Mafia (7/13) Endgame: Forgiveness (Town Win)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Wishy-Washy Mafia (13/13) D1: The Stench of Mystery

Postby Melkor52 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Melkor was making a joke. He is still considering who to vote for.
After all, Rule of Acquisition 190 states "Hear all, trust nothing." :^)

Major Melkor52

Postby benga on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Unvote TWO

vote virus90

vindictive I am :ugeek:
Sergeant benga

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:44 am

rishaed wrote:Second off, this is guaranteed to be interesting, but I won't exactly guarantee extended balance. Another thing, this game REQUIRES ACTIVE PARTICIPATION. If you aren't around for 3-5 days 1st time is warning second time its replace/MK.

Active participation... Well, I must say, I am not seeing much of that... It is also time to start thinking about the game for real.

Thirteen people.... Without being guaranteed "extended balance...."

Well, that means I am thinking mostly vanilla roles with a sprinkling of HEAVY powered roles... So, if we don't keep our heads on straight and vote correctly from the beginning, we could be up a creek.

First, I must say that Melkor voting libertarian makes me cringe on multiple levels... One, he votes libertarian, but the second reason is he hasn't changed that vote yet, or at least unvoted. That is one of those things that should generally sit for at most one day before the poster tries to make something real out of it. Well, this is just sitting... On Saturday, he also spoke of himself in the third person....
Melkor52 wrote:Melkor was making a joke. He is still considering who to vote for.
After all, Rule of Acquisition 190 states "Hear all, trust nothing." :^)

That is almost as bad as voting libertarian....

Vote: Melkor
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby rishaed on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:17 pm

The lack of posting is deadening, and I will be sending out a mass prod tonight. I should not have to send one out this soon in the game, which does not bode well for the future of this game in particular.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Melkor52 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:27 pm

First off since this is my first Mafia game, I didn't realize un-voting what was obviously a joke was needed. Secondly, since the thought of Libertarians fills Anarkistsdream with dread, I am led to believe he is likely a democrat. Since statistically most criminals are democrats I am forced to consider the fact that Anarkistsdream is a criminal. Therefore:

Unvote Libertarian, Vote Anarkistsdream
Major Melkor52

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Melkor52 wrote:First off since this is my first Mafia game, I didn't realize un-voting what was obviously a joke was needed. Secondly, since the thought of Libertarians fills Anarkistsdream with dread, I am led to believe he is likely a democrat. Since statistically most criminals are democrats I am forced to consider the fact that Anarkistsdream is a criminal. Therefore:

Follow the mods rules for voting...

Also, you are incorrect in saying most criminals are democrats... MOST criminals- assuming you only mean the U.S.- are not politically affiliated at all. Criminals don't care who is in office, because they are going to commit crimes regardless.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Why don't we just all agree most criminals are bad guys
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm

jonty125 wrote:Why don't we just all agree most criminals are bad guys

I don't think ANY of us disagree with that... Although, a criminal is anyone who breaks the law, so some people are just really shitty drivers, break all sorts of laws, but are still good people... :)

Anyway, Melkor and I are having a lively chat! At least we are participating, right? O:)

I am assuming he is not taking anything personally... I am not.

My only thing to go on to get the ball rolling again was to poke fun at the newbie... No big deal. Although, sadly, I have nothing better to go on at the moment
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:53 pm

I think the lack of activity happened because nothing really came of the joke vote stage... without any scum signs to throw around, no-one (including me) had anything of substance to post.

Btw, I would expect an anarkist to be on the side of the libertarians (anarchists)... and since a vote for libertarian is a vote to lynch them, it's no wonder he responded lol.
Major HotShot53

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:52 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I think the lack of activity happened because nothing really came of the joke vote stage... without any scum signs to throw around, no-one (including me) had anything of substance to post.

Btw, I would expect an anarkist to be on the side of the libertarians (anarchists)... and since a vote for libertarian is a vote to lynch them, it's no wonder he responded lol.

This really (Plus i'm sick).

Although I really didn't like Melkor's reply to him, as he basically just put another joke vote down, even though we are trying to move out of Jokevote stage.

Vote: Melkor
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby virus90 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:24 pm

i dont see any scums signs yet, so unvote
i do get your point on melkor, but if it is his first game as he says it is, ( i never played with him). i believe it was an honest joke vote, not meant to keep the joke voting stage on, so i let that slip. atleast he got the discussion going ;)
then only thing the jokevote showed me was that he probably votes republicans, but his location (deepest darkest jungles) already gave that away ;)
Major virus90

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:34 pm

unvote vote jamesker I feel like he won't be around much... if at all.
Captain safariguy5

Postby virus90 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:58 pm

pretty sure he wont be,
i vote: replace jamesker! ;)
still time to replace and get an opinion of the replacement i guess
Major virus90

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:46 pm

safariguy5 wrote:unvote vote jamesker I feel like he won't be around much... if at all.

Since when do you vote to lynch and not replace? What if her is our only cop or doc?

unvote vote safari
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Melkor52 wrote:First off since this is my first Mafia game, I didn't realize un-voting what was obviously a joke was needed. Secondly, since the thought of Libertarians fills Anarkistsdream with dread, I am led to believe he is likely a democrat. Since statistically most criminals are democrats I am forced to consider the fact that Anarkistsdream is a criminal. Therefore:

A thinly veiled OMGUS?

safariguy5 wrote:unvote vote jamesker I feel like he won't be around much... if at all.

Lynch the player that is not around anymore? You are certainly not anywhere near the realm of newbiness to try an pull this off...so, I see what you're doing here...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby rishaed on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:49 pm

James Was replaced by TWO who is currently also missing apparently. VC coming up soon.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:14 pm

rishaed wrote:James Was replaced by TWO who is currently also missing apparently. VC coming up soon.

Two isn't missing... he's been playong all our games right away.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:54 pm

James was replaced days ago... skimming much? Plus with someone who is obviously missing and not just hiding, that's a replacement not a vote. This is as suspicious as anything else so far, so unvote vote safariguy5
Major HotShot53

Postby kratos644 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 pm

This is a decent case as far as D1 standards go. Blatant skimming and wanting to lynch instead of replace. If he's not scum I would guess he's a lyncher just based on him trying to force that lynch. This puts him at 3 votes and hopefully closer to a claim. unvote vote safari
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 am

First of all, the OP was not updated. You'll have to pardon me if I don't 100% remember every announcement sandwiched between the Day 1 fluff.

Second of all, the replacement has not been posting either. And with the game stalling, I figure a vote to move discussion would generate discussion. What have you all been doing recently? If nobody talks, nothing gets done. I like how suddenly everyone says one measly little vote is trying to force a lynch. That's absolute BS and you all know it. It does give me an opportunity to see who's bandwagonning though.

kratos644 wrote:This is a decent case as far as D1 standards go. Blatant skimming and wanting to lynch instead of replace. If he's not scum I would guess he's a lyncher just based on him trying to force that lynch. This puts him at 3 votes and hopefully closer to a claim. unvote vote safari

Scum or lyncher? How exactly do you get to that outcome? Throw any and all accusations at the wall and see what sticks?

I stand by what I said, the replacement is ineffective up to this point. You all can continue a case on me, but I pursue the inactives, especially on a Day 1 when everyone is just playing the waiting game.
Captain safariguy5

Postby rishaed on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:46 am

Vote Count:

Melkor52 (1) - TFO
Anarkistsdream (1) - gregwolf121
benga (1) - virus90
Safariguy5 (3) - kratos644, Anarkistsdream, Hotshot53
virus90 (1) - benga
Nebuchadnezer (1) - Jonty125
TWO (1) - TWO
No Lynch-mtamburini

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline 24.12.13. Mass prod heading out.

Postby benga on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:47 am

safariguy5 wrote:

I stand by what I said, the replacement is ineffective up to this point. You all can continue a case on me, but I pursue the inactives, especially on a Day 1 when everyone is just playing the waiting game.

this seems legit to me, time to speed up a bit and remove inactives ones :!:
Sergeant benga

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:16 am

unvote saf has never been shy of voting inactives, so I'm sitting out of this wagon, and if the OP hasn't been updated then I pardon his ignorance of the replacement of James.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:28 am

sorry all i'm starting finals now so i haven't had as much time as i would have liked to devote to this forum, also unvote as i believe it was a joke one and no reason to keep it there.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby The Weird One on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:02 am

I don't really see any big scumtells popping out...I haven't had much to contribute so I have stayed silent. Apologies. I'll reread later today [about to try to get my first real sleep in the last three nights, so sorry if this is less coherent than desired], and see if I can dig out anything...for the time being, in the most glorious of traditions, I shall cast my obligatory OMGUS vote on myself. . .
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives