Conquer Club

Warned Shafto, revelstoke and Oliver khan [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Shafto, revelstoke and Oliver khan [ka]

Postby ebmocral on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Accused:
Shafto,
revelstoke
Oliver khan

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):
Game 13598706

Comments:
Actually admit to making a plan via telephone:
Shafto: that was amazing, after typing in no reinforcements, and talking to oliver on the phone, we made a plan to allow us to reinforce our guys with minimal loss. My dice rolls went real bad and on top of that, there are no reinforcements.
Later admit to all being relatives and try to assure me that they don't cheat. Then seem to preferentially attack me and farinelli (the only other player in the team who is apparently not a relative).
Sergeant 1st Class ebmocral

Re: Shafto, revelstoke and Oliver khan

Postby Doctor Spin on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:02 am

I would like to add that Shafto should be banned from the site for offensive homophobic remarks in game chat "gay ass dice homos". That is not a figure if speech or humorous irony: it reflects a person who is deeply homophobic and is happy to offend without a care for those he might be upsetting. By the way, I am not gay yet it has offended me!!
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Re: Shafto, revelstoke and Oliver khan [ka]

Postby king achilles on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Shafto and Oliver khan have been warned.

And if anyone else got offended with the game chat, feel free to put them on foe or don't look into games that you are not involved with. Mind your own games so as not to find and search for other games with chats that you might get offended of. I'll keep him in check if he makes more similar remarks in his future games.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Shafto, revelstoke and Oliver khan [ka]

Postby Doctor Spin on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:54 am

King Achilles: what is the point of having a cheating & abuse FORUM if you do not encourage players to view it and comment upon it? It would be impossible to properly view and comment upon another player's complaint without looking at the game chat. It is quite ridiculous and small-minded of you to suggest I should not have looked at the game in question for fear of being offended by the chat. Unlike many other players on this site, I make comments for the good of others, not just myself, in an attempt to make this site a better experience for everyone. To think you are an administrator of this site and have made that comment without, I believe, thinking it through properly, gives me grave cause for concern and, in many ways, confirms my suspicions that the moderators and administrators on this site are part of the clique that destroys everything that could be good about Conquer Club.
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Return to Closed C&A Reports