Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (11/27) *Day 5* Witty Title Line

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:06 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Meantime Coffee man is absolutely toxic and that speed hammer is super scummy. If we are looking for scum I'm pretty sure its him. Vote Caffeine

Regardless of the fact I stopped DY from killing for two nights, or at least tried to, I guess someone screwed that up for one night.

At least Rodion has some sense, everyone else just jumping on a bandwagon. And I look scummy? Hah.

Care to explain how you did that?
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:09 am

sheepofdumb wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Well if the bus driver says he didn't mess with the result then how did it get on Flores? Something doesn't add up.

Meantime Coffee man is absolutely toxic and that speed hammer is super scummy. If we are looking for scum I'm pretty sure its him. Vote Caffeine

Regardless of the fact I stopped DY from killing for two nights, or at least tried to, I guess someone screwed that up for one night.

At least Rodion has some sense, everyone else just jumping on a bandwagon. And I look scummy? Hah.

Care to explain how you did that?

Nope.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:33 am

I think that it's possible Neb's last night action was to give the PR to Flores. Not exactly sure what happened to MM's PR gift, but I suppose that can be sorted out later. However, no explanation by caffeine about how he stopped DY? At this stage in the game, withholding information is not all that useful as the game will probably end soon and if you die now, the aggregate amount of information we lose is much more detrimental to town than if you die early in the game.
Captain safariguy5

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:33 am

Oh, and unvote vote caffeine
Captain safariguy5

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am

I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:48 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.

I was not blocked on N4.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:40 pm

We already had one town roleblocker dead, nothing indicates to me that we have two of the same roles on the same alignment unless one of them is some sort of sanity role. And an insane roleblocker would be absolutely useless.

Also, as said before, blocking doom doesn't necessarily block the mafia kill, depending on the mechanics of the particular game, any mafia member can make the kill or the leader, so blocking Doom wouldn't prevent his kill unless he's the only member left in his group.

I see no reason not to unvote you. If you're town, you have a near useless role, and I think it's much more likely you're not town.
Captain safariguy5

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:29 pm

BtwMyPrIsNotPunctuationButAbscenceOfSpacingIJustChoseToUse"."ForMakeMySelfMoreReadableAndIAmQuiteSureThisWasAPartingGiftFromNebAfterIAskedAVigKillOnHim
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Rodion on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:04 pm

So, Flores, you're saying MM got a red light on Jonty?

Caffeine, I suggest you make a full claim. Your partial claim is only making people more confused/incredulous. It'd be good to know more about you so we can decide whether to lynch you or focus on the MM/Flores/Jonty situation. Do note that I'd rather follow the "cop's" lead, but with you claiming to have roleblocked Yoshi when a town roleblocker has already died and simultaneously denying that you're a jailkeeper, things get hard to believe and I can't blame Saf for sticking with his vote on you.
General Rodion

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (14/27) *Day 4* Oh Look It's Day

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I am Jigglypuff, roleblocker, and I keep blocking saf (i dont remember n1 anymore) but if his kills aren't going through, i am probably ineffective.

iAmCaffeine wrote:I can block people's night actions okay? N1 I can't remember. N2 and N3 I blocked DY. N4 I blocked jonty.

Unvote Flores
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:13 am

It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 am

strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.
Captain safariguy5

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 am

safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It seems increasingly obvious to me that as much as I distrust Caffeine, the only positive way for this day to proceed would be to pursue either Flores and/or jonty (depending if we believe the claims). I am leaning towards Jonty at this point but I will wait to hear what everyone's thinking before I unvote caffeine or vote someone else.

Wait, how do you mean "positive" exactly? Are you saying you believe his partial claim? Or do you believe we're being too harsh with our line of questioning? Honestly, I believe unless he makes a more substantial claim, I don't see a better lead.

I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 am

strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

I would say that Caffeine could give us scum but it seems that between Flores and Jonty there is a greater chance for it and we can use that extra night to form more opinions on Caffeine. Secondly, investigating cases on Flores and Jonty, may make Rodion's claims in this game more significant. If we go after caffeine, I think we'll just run into the same Flores and Jonty problem tomorrow.

That may be true, but Caffeine lies.
Cook jonty125

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 am

jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

would you care to elaborate? in what way has caffeine lied
Captain gregwolf121

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:20 am

gregwolf121 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

jonty125 wrote:

I was not blocked on N4
Cook jonty125

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:34 am

jonty125 wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

jonty125 wrote:

I was not blocked on N4

I have not lied. If my block didn't work then there is nothing I can do about that, but you were who I went for N4.

@MM - I genuinely cannot remember N1, although I'm pretty sure it was Neb or DY, probably the former.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby The Weird One on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 am

Votecount coming sometime within the next seventeen hours that I feel conscious enough to make one...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Rodion on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:20 am

A possible Strike/Jonty swap could explain both Jonty's PR and Caffeine's block on Jonty not working.

Strike, is there any chance you can confirm whether you've been blocked yourself?

I think we can let Caffeine claim at L-2 and then move on depending on whether we believe him. Or simply move on if there isn't enough heat to -2 him.
General Rodion

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:01 am

If I had reason to say either way, I would have mentioned it. I cannot prove whether I was blocked or not last night.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Rodion wrote:So, Flores, you're saying MM got a red light on Jonty?

IDontKnowHowMMRolesWorkAndIAmNoTrackerSoICanOnlyTalkForMyselfAndIMeantWhatISaid.OnOtherHandIAgreeThatWeNeedToHearMoreFromCaffAndMMIfWePlanToClearThingsUp.

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:I am Jigglypuff, roleblocker, and I keep blocking saf (i dont remember n1 anymore) but if his kills aren't going through, i am probably ineffective.

[/b]

QFT.How.in.hell.can.they."forget".a.night.action.I.have.actions.i.made.on.2010.on.my.inbox.and.i.am.supposed.to.swallow.this.BS?.jonty.is.not.entirely.wrong.when.he.says.LAL

Postby The Weird One on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Official-ish Votecount

With 11 alive, one would think that it takes six to lynch.

iAmCaffeine - 5 (strike wolf [p95], jonty125 [p96], FloresDelMal [p96], sheepofdumb [p97], safariguy5 [p97])

If your vote is there and you think you unvoted, please say so.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Fircoal on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:05 am

The Weird One wrote:Official-ish Votecount

With 11 alive, one would think that it takes six to lynch.

iAmCaffeine - 5 (strike wolf [p95], jonty125 [p96], FloresDelMal [p96], sheepofdumb [p97], safariguy5 [p97])

If your vote is there and you think you unvoted, please say so.

Fir confirms this vote count and notes that Caffeine is at L-1
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:29 am

FloresDelMal wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:

[/b]

QFT.How.in.hell.can.they."forget".a.night.action.I.have.actions.i.made.on.2010.on.my.inbox.and.i.am.supposed.to.swallow.this.BS?.jonty.is.not.entirely.wrong.when.he.says.LAL

It's pretty easy to forget. I am constantly having to empty my Inbox due to the flow of messages, and yes I have separate folders.

You're always so aggressive. Try chilling the f*ck out. Most of us don't use this site just to play mafia, and I for one won't be doing it again. Please lynch me and then watch as mafia win, even though - as aforementioned - lynching Flores of Jonty actually helps us.

Hey, I could hammer myself. :)
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives