Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Night 2: Dirty Politics

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 pm

nagerous wrote:Well done morons.

+1
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 2: Shots Fired

Postby rishaed on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:43 am

virus90 wrote:So what i am saying: jonty is a fine target, if no better target pops up we should lynch him, we should not take him to the end of the game, but for now we might be able to benefit from whatever alignment he is.
So for these reasons: i now unvote

I am now kind of lost on VC,
so we have to keep an close eye at VC and counter since the counter is getting to a point in which it is realistic someone gets lynched.

MM I know this is a bit annoying, but this is the second time you've missed an unvote. Please let me know what the best solution to this might be so this doesn't occur again. Apologies if this is rude.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby virus90 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:50 am

Minister Masket wrote:"He is a vain fool, whether he would've stuck to his word or not. He has no place in our grand plan."[/b]

to me sounds like he might have switched alignment at some point, but as said in my last post, not an ideal lynch for now, could even have used him in our favor, and really sucks that he now is lynched.
Also i hoped to get something out of my last post, but the lynch came so no-one really reacted to it. thought it was a decent plan though..

Maybe we should all try to make sure this does not happen again, maybe do VC's ourselves, or update a piece every time someone votes or unvotes. you only have to copy the previous one and edit your own vote, so not that much work i guess.
Major virus90

Postby rishaed on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am

I just checked and unless I missed it Night talk is allowed. (Not forbidden >.>). The thing about updating VC's everytime we change our votes is that,
A. It really is the Mod's job to do this.
B. It creates lengthy posts by players and can distract from what they are really trying to point out.
C.Also secret votes like double voters/vote stealers use PM's to the mod to keep their identities secret.

On another note, I don't regret lynching him because it gave us the most information possible right now. Also since he could flip alignment at any time, and could manipulate votes, and was fully claimed it was town's best option.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby nagerous on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 pm

rishaed wrote:I just checked and unless I missed it Night talk is allowed. (Not forbidden >.>). The thing about updating VC's everytime we change our votes is that,
B. It creates lengthy posts by players and can distract from what they are really trying to point out.
C.Also secret votes like double voters/vote stealers use PM's to the mod to keep their identities secret.

On another note, I don't regret lynching him because it gave us the most information possible right now. Also since he could flip alignment at any time, and could manipulate votes, and was fully claimed it was town's best option.

It is normally a case of odd comments are allowed but any discussion of in-game detail is forbidden. I suggest the talk ends now and we wait for daybreak for further discussion.
Captain nagerous

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:00 pm

rishaed wrote:
virus90 wrote:So what i am saying: jonty is a fine target, if no better target pops up we should lynch him, we should not take him to the end of the game, but for now we might be able to benefit from whatever alignment he is.

so we have to keep an close eye at VC and counter since the counter is getting to a point in which it is realistic someone gets lynched.

MM I know this is a bit annoying, but this is the second time you've missed an unvote. Please let me know what the best solution to this might be so this doesn't occur again. Apologies if this is rude.

Actually, IB put the ninth vote on him. virus unvoted after that. So if we go that the hammer is final, and someone can't unvote after the hammer, MM had it right (I think).
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby new guy1 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:59 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
rishaed wrote:

Actually, IB put the ninth vote on him. virus unvoted after that. So if we go that the hammer is final, and someone can't unvote after the hammer, MM had it right (I think).

Correct.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:51 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
rishaed wrote:

Bingo.
And even if virus' unvote had counted, the count was minutes away from ticking down to 8 anyway. Do keep pointing out if I miss anything though.

nagerous wrote:
rishaed wrote:I just checked and unless I missed it Night talk is allowed. (Not forbidden >.>). The thing about updating VC's everytime we change our votes is that,

It is normally a case of odd comments are allowed but any discussion of in-game detail is forbidden. I suggest the talk ends now and we wait for daybreak for further discussion.

I certainly don't intend to be a dragon regarding this rule. You guys know what is acceptable and what isn't.

And I will be doing daily vote counts once it plunges under 10. It didn't happen for Day 2 since Jonty was lynched at 9. ^^
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:11 pm

HAPPY MOTHER F------ BIRTHDAY, MM!!

It's all downhill from here, brother.

8-)
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:HAPPY MOTHER F------ BIRTHDAY, MM!!

8-)

Gain a few decades and then talk about downhill.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:HAPPY MOTHER F------ BIRTHDAY, MM!!

8-)

Gain a few decades and then talk about downhill.

I'm 35! It's ALL downhill for me. Seems like every few weeks, something else on me breaks down...
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm not entirely sure how you found out it's my birthday Nark, but I'm not complaining. Yes, I'm 23 today. And only 3 short years from being the wrong side of 25. Woohoo!

Only waiting for the one night action, but I've already informed the person.

Private Minister Masket

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Minister Masket wrote:I'm not entirely sure how you found out it's my birthday Nark, but I'm not complaining. Yes, I'm 23 today. And only 3 short years from being the wrong side of 25. Woohoo!

Us Youngun's got to stick together...
Captain safariguy5

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Minister Masket wrote:I'm not entirely sure how you found out it's my birthday Nark, but I'm not complaining. Yes, I'm 23 today. And only 3 short years from being the wrong side of 25. Woohoo!

Well, first Matt... we are friends on facebook.. hahaha. Secondly, it shows at the bottom of the main forum page.. it is also violet and shannon apples birthday.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Happy Bday dear, and don't mind narks, men get better with age ;)
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby ga7 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:57 am

FloresDelMal wrote:Happy Bday dear, and don't mind narks, some french men get better with age ;)

Corrected :P
Happy bday!
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Minister Masket on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Randgriz Castle - 9:34pm
"What do you mean the Princess isn't in her room?"
The guardman seemed unfazed by the question.
"Well with all this Borg business, I was told Princess Cordelia was holding council with the rest of the nobles."
Eleanor Varrot sighed. They had only arrested Borg in the last 10 minutes. How could the Princess have acted so fast?
"You must be mistaken. I haven't heard of such a meeting."
"Well she's not here. You're free to check."
-
15 minutes later - after very thorough checks of the bedroom quarters and the council chambers - the whole castle was in uproar.
"So WHO last saw the Princess!?" yelled Varrot. It seemed every guard had a different answer.
"Varrot! Get over here!"
She hated most things about General Georg von Damon, but now wasn't the time for petty differences.
"Yes General?"
"My men have reported seeing Ambassador Townshend's car leaving the castle! Cordelia might be with him; I want Squad 7 after him, pronto!"
"Yes general!"
Varrot ran to the barracks as fast as she could.

Ghirlandio Stronghold - 11:45pm
"More ground has been taken my lord" the silver haired warrior commented to the crown prince opposite her. "Randgriz will soon be in range."
"Expected casualties?"
"Barely a hundred on our side." replied General Jaeger. "The Gallians lost at least twice our number, including one of their best sniper platoons.

The Forgiven One - Oscar Bielert (Recruit, Watcher, ???) has been killed!

"Excellent work."
"There is something else my lord. I received some news concerning-"
"Prince Maximillian!"
Bursting through the door came one of the Empire's soldiers posted to receive news from the west.
"Urgh...what is it?"
"Urgent news from Randgriz! Our spies report that Princess Cordelia has been kidnapped by the Federation Ambassador! We believe he's trying to get her out of Gallia!"
Maxillian shot up out of his chair, which couldn't have been easy wearing all his armour.
"NO! The Princess is essential to Our plans!" He turned to his three Commanders. "Leave immediately. Lead all troop platoons closest to Randgriz to cut off roads out of the country. And for the sake of the Empire...keep. Her. Alive."
All three bowed and immediately left.

DAY 3 - BONUS SCENARIO - PRINCESS CORDELIA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Both Gallia and Empire must ensure that Princess Cordelia be returned to Randgriz unharmed. Today's lynch MUST be the player with Jean Townshend as their character, to bring about her safe return. Anyone else, and Cordelia will be lost, to the detriment of both Gallia and Empire plans.

Happy hunting, and Merry Christmas!

Private Minister Masket

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (16/20) - Day 3: Christmas Kid

Postby Minister Masket on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh yes....if you could put a YAY / NAY vote in your first posts of the day please, in favour or against the new voting system.

Private Minister Masket

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:04 pm

With 16 alive it would take 9 to lynch. Considering it is the Christmas Holiday and we need to find the right person to lynch to save the princess, having a time bomb voting system can only help those who have the princess. I vote Nay. Make it a traditional vote system to lynch.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rishaed on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 pm

I also vote nay. I am assuming that with our watcher dead, we don't have anyone with convenient information on our federation. I also doubt the empire faction is going to come out and give information on it either. Also speaking finding the ambassador at this point is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. Our best option for the day would to be to get as many claims on the table as possible and hope that neither the Federation/Empire have fake claims or else we'll never find them today.

Postby virus90 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Nay, did not work out the way we wanted 2 times. causes confusion on how many votes are needed etc.
Major virus90

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 pm

rishaed wrote:I also vote nay. I am assuming that with our watcher dead, we don't have anyone with convenient information on our federation. I also doubt the empire faction is going to come out and give information on it either. Also speaking finding the ambassador at this point is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. Our best option for the day would to be to get as many claims on the table as possible and hope that neither the Federation/Empire have fake claims or else we'll never find them today.

I vote nay, use the old system due to our daily goal. I have no information to share, and dont have leads at this time. Happy holidays everyone!
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:10 am

I vote yay... I love it... I will have it in any game with more than 10 people... it has killed two townsfolk, but it is about learning to be more cautious with votes, and brings about more intense roleplaying. It is a game, and it should be challenging... it has cost us two townsfolk, but it is so much more intriguing
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:56 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:I vote yay... I love it... I will have it in any game with more than 10 people... it has killed two townsfolk, but it is about learning to be more cautious with votes, and brings about more intense roleplaying. It is a game, and it should be challenging... it has cost us two townsfolk, but it is so much more intriguing

While I agree, I would rather get my feet wet rather than jump in to start. We have lost two townsfolk because we are inexperienced in it, and I dont want something that could possibly be more urgent than just an educated mislynch resting on us when we have failed to come to a well thought out lynch on the past two times. Why dont we wait till it gets a little easier for us to make better lynches before we start adding stuff to our losses.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby FloresDelMal on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:20 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:I vote yay... I love it... I will have it in any game with more than 10 people... it has killed two townsfolk, but it is about learning to be more cautious with votes, and brings about more intense role-playing. It is a game, and it should be challenging... it has cost us two townsfolk, but it is so much more intriguing

QFT and also YAY!! sure it can be tricky, but it makes for a much more dynamic game experience, it keep us on our toes, and in the same way that we made 2 wrong lynchs on a row, we could get 2 or more right too, so i truly believe that we need to take responsibility for our votes, own the importance of our actions, and stop blamming the system, because the system is genius, if we didn't have this system we could be stuck asking for replacement and modkills every single day.

Now about the princess, i think our best bet atm is to look carefully at the people that pressured the claim of virus, over all after he claimed princess, we need to look closely to the ppl who kept pushing a "full" claim in an obviously town role (seriously, that information only benefited scum).

Merry Xmas everybody!! :D
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives