Conquer Club

CL5-MVP (not official) [PL-M/R] [SL--???] [TL--Ltiyank]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CL5-MVP (not official) [PL-M/R] [SL--???] [TL--Ltiyank]

Postby Keefie on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:why is there an unofficial one when there is an official one?

Ask Qwert
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Qwert on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 pm

like i say in mine gentlemen agreement with CD via PM, i will not comment about hes work,

Instead that they focus on CL6, and do everything that this be prepared and execute in best way, they still waste hes time to comment mine work in clans.

For me its good that still left majority of people who appreciate mine work in CL5, so they can continue to waste time on commenting here,, but mine suggestion its to start work on implementation and adjustment for CL6.

If they want to go on easy way, to continue with mine format,, im ok with that, but even i will make improvements and more implementations toward promotion and relegation system, because i belive that every next CL need to be better and better,,instead to waste time on comments here.
But if they think its important to do that,, ok.

If some of CD think that i write something negative about them,please send me PM, and i will edit this post, to be ok.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Qwert wrote:like i say in mine gentlemen agreement with CD via PM, i will not comment about hes work,

Instead that they focus on CL6, and do everything that this be prepared and execute in best way, they still waste hes time to comment mine work in clans.

For me its good that still left majority of people who appreciate mine work in CL5, so they can continue to waste time on commenting here,, but mine suggestion its to start work on implementation and adjustment for CL6.

If they want to go on easy way, to continue with mine format,, im ok with that, but even i will make improvements and more implementations toward promotion and relegation system, because i belive that every next CL need to be better and better,,instead to waste time on comments here.

If some of CD think that i write something negative about them,please send me PM, and i will edit this post, to be ok.

How humble of you :)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:01 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
Qwert wrote:like i say in mine gentlemen agreement with CD via PM, i will not comment about hes work,

How humble of you :)

My, my look who is all positive for the holidays. Mr Apples, you say the nicest things. I was going to speculate that qwert was leveling up in irony skills, and congratulate him on the relative coherence of his latest post. Looks like maybe my reading comprehension skills are in need of remedial educative assistance. I would never have seen the humble intent of the latest post. Well spotted Shannon.
Corporal BoganGod

Previous

Return to Clan Archives