Conquer Club

territory counter [Done]

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

territory counter [Done]

Postby Keredrex on Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:03 pm

a little # next to the name of the players stating how many countires owned it helps for maps like World 2.0
Sergeant 1st Class Keredrex

Postby AK_iceman on Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:07 pm

Greasemonky Script by Tr0Y
Counts cards, animates the clock, print in-game statistics
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6672

This also shows number of territories.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Territory counter *Pending*

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 7:59 am

Subject: A territory Counter

Body: This may just be me but I always find myself counting the number of territories I have so I can know what I will do th next turn. Also it has happened several times that I have weakened a guy so much but I don't notice he has a territory so when I think I finish him I notice he is somewhere else and he ends up deadbeating for a day. I recommend a territory counter (Somewhat like the card counter) next to the name that says how many territories are under that players control. I think it would be very helpful.

Priority 1-5: 3 because Its important but not the most important thing.
Last edited by Risktaker17 on Mon May 21, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Risktaker17

Postby poo-maker on Sun May 20, 2007 8:16 am

Download greasemonkey.... wait a sec, i'll find you the link
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby poo-maker on Sun May 20, 2007 8:17 am

Brigadier poo-maker

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 8:21 am

I don't have firefox. I don't know all the technical stuff, I don't know if this change could be done. To my non-technical mind it doesn't ssound too difficult.
Captain Risktaker17

Postby hecter on Sun May 20, 2007 8:24 am

Alright, first, get Firefox. Then, check out this link here:

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8801

It's also the sticky at the top of General discussion. Click on the first link there, and check out the first post that it links you do. Follow the instructions and get GreaseMonkey. After you do that, go back to the sticky, and download the user scripts that you want. Got it?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 8:25 am

Why do I need to get Greasmonkey? What does greasemonkey do?
Captain Risktaker17

Postby poo-maker on Sun May 20, 2007 8:28 am

Risktaker17 wrote:Why do I need to get Greasmonkey? What does greasemonkey do?

greasemonkey counts cards, territories, armies, bonuses and it does other things.. If you do get it, download the one i posted first, it is an advancement from Troys original greasemonkey script.
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 8:31 am

poo-maker wrote:

greasemonkey counts cards, territories, armies, bonuses and it does other things.. If you do get it, download the one i posted first, it is an advancement from Troys original greasemonkey script.

Why would I need it? I'm not the one making the changes. I don't see how me having it will help make this.
Captain Risktaker17

Postby hecter on Sun May 20, 2007 8:32 am

GreaseMonkey is an add-on to Firefox. It allows users to write programs to change specific webpages in a certain way. It's really cool. And people from CC have writen programs that change CC pages (IE your games page) so that you can see more stuff. The one that poo-maker gave you has more options than Tr0ys, but I find it makes my older comp slow down, so I just use the original. There are also some other scripts, all of which have links in the sticky link I gave you. I would really recommend it.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby poo-maker on Sun May 20, 2007 8:33 am

:roll: omg, greasemonkey counts stuff.... including TERRITORIES.
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby hecter on Sun May 20, 2007 8:35 am

Risktaker17 wrote:
poo-maker wrote:

Why would I need it? I'm not the one making the changes. I don't see how me having it will help make this.

No, they wrote the program for you. This program will automatically make the changes for you, and all you have to do before then is push a few buttons. No staring at code or typing involved at all in this. Now, stop listening to poo-maker, as I don't think he really knows what he's talking about.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 8:35 am

OK I know it counts territories. But um... yeah my parents don't let me download anything onto the computer. They say it will slow it down. So I listen to them. I get on their nice side (Hoping for premium). But yeah I can't download anything.
Captain Risktaker17

Postby hecter on Sun May 20, 2007 8:37 am

Risktaker17 wrote:OK I know it counts territories. But um... yeah my parents don't let me download anything onto the computer. They say it will slow it down. So I listen to them. I get on their nice side (Hoping for premium). But yeah I can't download anything.

Then I guess you are SOL, and all you can do is hope that lack puts in this update soon (which I highly doubt).
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby poo-maker on Sun May 20, 2007 8:37 am

hecter wrote:Now, stop listening to poo-maker, as I don't think he really knows what he's talking about.

Awww, why did you have to go and say that? :(
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 8:39 am

Oh well hopefully, this jumps to the to-do list. But yeah my parents would never let me get firefox or greasemonkey.
Captain Risktaker17

Postby Evil DIMwit on Sun May 20, 2007 9:39 am

Risktaker17 wrote:Oh well hopefully, this jumps to the to-do list. But yeah my parents would never let me get firefox or greasemonkey.

What I did is, I learned math. That's working out pretty nice for me, and you don't have to download a thing.
Captain Evil DIMwit

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 9:42 am

Evil DIMwit wrote:
Risktaker17 wrote:Oh well hopefully, this jumps to the to-do list. But yeah my parents would never let me get firefox or greasemonkey.

What I did is, I learned math. That's working out pretty nice for me, and you don't have to download a thing.

Both poo and hecter said I had to download greasemonkey how is it done but what yo call math. I would definitely like to know.
Captain Risktaker17

Postby Evil DIMwit on Sun May 20, 2007 10:14 am

Risktaker17 wrote:
Evil DIMwit wrote:

Both poo and hecter said I had to download greasemonkey how is it done but what yo call math. I would definitely like to know.

Maybe you're not up to math in school, but you'll learn it pretty soon.
Captain Evil DIMwit

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 12:59 pm

Evil DIMwit wrote:
Risktaker17 wrote:
Evil DIMwit wrote:

Don't be mean just tell me how you use this "Math" to allow me to not "download" a "Greasy Monkey" onto "my" "computer".
Captain Risktaker17

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 1:00 pm

Evil DIMwit wrote:
Risktaker17 wrote:
Evil DIMwit wrote:

Don't be mean just tell me how you use this "Math" to allow me to not "download" a "Greasy Monkey" onto "my" "computer".
Captain Risktaker17

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 1:01 pm

Evil DIMwit wrote:
Risktaker17 wrote:
Evil DIMwit wrote:

Captain Risktaker17

Postby hecter on Sun May 20, 2007 1:03 pm

Interesting triple post…
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Risktaker17 on Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 pm

Haha my computer was moving slow and I was getting impatient so I pressed submit a bunch of times.
Captain Risktaker17

Next

Return to Archived Suggestions