Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:30 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:
jefjef wrote:Image

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.

I changed your score before I read this. Please reread the instructions on the first post of this thread which explains how to report your new score.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby krallam on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 am

sorry to interrupt the lovely flow here, but i just wanted to say this thread is hilarious and i'm only on page 8...
Corporal 1st Class krallam

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:
krallam wrote:sorry to interrupt the lovely flow here, but i just wanted to say this thread is hilarious and i'm only on page 8...

We're not the best in the trash talk department, mostly attributed to us not having a large public forum presence. I'm usually one of the more active forum goers and I've been quite busy as of late.

let's just leave this as subject to interpretation.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby demonfork on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:
krallam wrote:sorry to interrupt the lovely flow here, but i just wanted to say this thread is hilarious and i'm only on page 8...

We're not the best in the trash talk department, mostly attributed to us not having a large public forum presence. I'm usually one of the more active forum goers and I've been quite busy as of late.

Pertinent posts only, please. Thanks guys.
Major demonfork

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:48 pm

demonfork wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Exactly what is confusing you??
Major laughingcavalier

Postby jefjef on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
demonfork wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Everyone in that game acted like a baby pissing all over themselves.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:20 am

jefjef wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
demonfork wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Everyone in that game acted like a baby pissing all over themselves.

who is the "criteria committee" ?
Major laughingcavalier

Postby BoganGod on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 am

laughing at your question laughing. Should the question read "Who is on the selection criteria committee?"
or were you cleverly insinuating that the committee is made up of a man(or woman) and his/her multis.

jefjef I'm apologising to you in public. I'm sorry I couldn't find the reliable source of affordable adult diapers that I promised you. Evidently there has been a shortage of colostomy bags. The flow through effect has increased the demand for adult diapers in the aged care sector of the health system. My contact and his sticky fingers won't risk misappropriating a high turnover, hard to obtain item. Sorry. Sometimes items outside one's control impact on keeping promises. I'll try and do better next time.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

My response wasn't meant to be snide. No I wasn't accusing you of crying wolf.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby BoganGod on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 am

MoB Deadly wrote:My response wasn't meant to be snide. No I wasn't accusing you of crying wolf.

Like anyone would believe that! If you haven't seen Wolf Creek 2 yet, your not even trying to cry wolf.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby laughingcavalier on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:02 am

BoganGod wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:My response wasn't meant to be snide. No I wasn't accusing you of crying wolf.

Like anyone would believe that! If you haven't seen Wolf Creek 2 yet, your not even trying to cry wolf.

Your split personality disorder is taking effect. Possibly it is just your inflated sense of grandeur. The reports JefJef has supplied me with, do not quite do you justice.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby BoganGod on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:17 am

laughingcavalier wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

Your split personality disorder is taking effect. Possibly it is just your inflated sense of grandeur. The reports JefJef has supplied me with, do not quite do you justice.

Hubris? Never..... Dear sir/ma'am if you rely on the reports of jefjef you are sadly just setting yourself up for disappointment. Just ice, no soda. Relax, enjoy, and never mind the bollocks.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby jefjef on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 am

of ever seeing anybody you know or love for the rest of your life." "All I did was spam a forum online!" "Riggable is a cop. Lying to a cop is an offense. Besides, we're in Cuba. We don't give a shit."
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Cascading tides of aural filth
Dribbling from the frothing lips
Ecstatic sycophants bow
devoted drones buzz in sync
Hallowed be thy name
Harbinger of the stupid
how we have missed you

Welcome back JefJef
Corporal BoganGod

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 am

BoganGod wrote:Cascading tides of aural filth
Dribbling from the frothing lips
Ecstatic sycophants bow
devoted drones buzz in sync
Hallowed be thy name
Harbinger of the stupid
how we have missed you

Welcome back JefJef

lol .

as opposed to all these nerds hoping to somehow impress you and score with you someday.. ill foe you now because you are an idiot.

have a good cc life
Colonel jefjef

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 am

Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:31 pm

I had to display post to read your shit.. and you are a cheater...

Let me try to create some sort of alternate reality for you... some sort of perspective...

Some people have been to more places than they can remember, met more people than they can remember, have more bar conquests of women and bar fights than they can remember. Some people have broken laws, raided homes, some people have been in the depths of despair some have risen from that and some have never been out of that despair. Some have made a shit load of money and kept it, some have made a ton and spent it. Some have led men into their deaths some have led men to their wives back home.

You little piece of worthless cheating shit... do you really think that I .... I.... care about anything you may think about me?? In conquer club? Go back to cheating privates.. wimp.

get a fucking life kid.

and you are still foed for eternity for cheating you little idiot.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:55 pm

jefjef wrote:I had to display post to read your shit.. and you are a cheater...

Let me try to create some sort of alternate reality for you... some sort of perspective...

Some people have been to more places than they can remember, met more people than they can remember, have more bar conquests of women and bar fights than they can remember. Some people have broken laws, raided homes, some people have been in the depths of despair some have risen from that and some have never been out of that despair. Some have made a shit load of money and kept it, some have made a ton and spent it. Some have led men into their deaths some have led men to their wives back home.

You little piece of worthless cheating shit... do you really think that I .... I.... care about anything you may think about me?? In conquer club? Go back to cheating privates.. wimp.

get a fucking life kid.

and you are still foed for eternity for cheating you little idiot.

I am eternally baffled as to why you were ever banned.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm

I am eternally baffled as to how some peeps just don't get this thread...

It's called "copy and paste" from different peeps past posts...

Clueless much you fracken troll?..
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 pm

ha ha "settled" aka we don't care and don't have to do jack about it. oh yeah I remember that stance. i.e. the easy way out. :lol: :lol: well he's still talking shit in games, so there's no "settled" about it so that tag is false. "Noted" (i.e. we don't care and aren't going to ever look at it again... and even better yet, we'll throw it away in a subforum so we never have to see it again) is the correct tag to use. ;) "Settled" implies action was taken and it won't happen again, which is not the case here.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 pm

owenshooter wrote:ha ha "settled" aka we don't care and don't have to do jack about it. oh yeah I remember that stance. i.e. the easy way out. :lol: :lol: well he's still talking shit in games, so there's no "settled" about it so that tag is false. "Noted" (i.e. we don't care and aren't going to ever look at it again... and even better yet, we'll throw it away in a subforum so we never have to see it again) is the correct tag to use. ;) "Settled" implies action was taken and it won't happen again, which is not the case here.

1.) I'm not an official member of the BPB/ Gargling owenshooter's nutsack fan club.
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm

jefjef wrote:
owenshooter wrote:ha ha "settled" aka we don't care and don't have to do jack about it. oh yeah I remember that stance. i.e. the easy way out. :lol: :lol: well he's still talking shit in games, so there's no "settled" about it so that tag is false. "Noted" (i.e. we don't care and aren't going to ever look at it again... and even better yet, we'll throw it away in a subforum so we never have to see it again) is the correct tag to use. ;) "Settled" implies action was taken and it won't happen again, which is not the case here.

1.) I'm not an official member of the BPB/ Gargling owenshooter's nutsack fan club.

thanks fuzz! didn't realize you were involved in cleaning up the thread too.. just saw the other greenies.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 pm

owenshooter wrote:
jefjef wrote:

thanks fuzz! didn't realize you were involved in cleaning up the thread too.. just saw the other greenies.

Man, you guys have a real knack for devolving discussions into totally inane ramblings.
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:34 pm

100% immune eh? Is that why you go whining behind the scenes about every post that says something bad (and true) about you? And when mods try to get you to stop, or talk any reason to you, you throw a temper tantrum if you don't hear what you want to hear or get your way?
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion