Conquer Club

MEGAEGG - An Easter Spectacular!

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MEGAEGG - An Easter Spectacular!

Postby bigWham on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 am

Brought to you by the Community Team

M - E - G - A - E - G - G

The Easter Bunny is hip-hopping its way towards Conquer Club with an unparalleled monster truck full of eggs.

There will be Tank Eggs, Bomb Eggs, Gift Eggs, Greek Eggs & Space Eggs. You will find eggs on the home page, eggs in games, eggs in tournaments, eggs on the forum, hidden eggs, secret eggs, magic eggs, mystical eggs, eggs in your head, and eggs inside eggs inside eggs.

The Space Egg
The Gift Egg
The Greek Egg
The Bomb Egg
The Tank Egg

Your Easter Goal will be to score 200 Bunny Points. Each Egg is worth 1 Bunny Point, however you will need 40 Eggs of each type to score any points and get into the ImageMEGAEGG FINALE - A Red Star SpectacularImage tournament to win a Red Star and a bunch of other great prizes.

MEGAEGG Scoreboard

Also, we have the following Prizes for scoring Bunny Points:

General Achievement: Anyone that gets 200 Bunny Points will get a General Achievement medal

Challenge Achievement: Anyone that gets 400 Bunny Points will get a Challenge Achievement medal

Green Star: The player that collects the most Bunny Points will win a Green Star. [In the case of a tie Blue Stars will be won by each tied player].

Notes:
  • Eggs can be collected (as below) from 2014-04-17 12:00:00 to 2014-04-21 23:59:59 CCT. Exceptions:
    • Easter Egg Design Speggtacular winners will receive their Eggs before the event starts.
    • The Grand Debate will start before the start time of the event.
    • Any ongoing event speed tournaments at the end of the event will reward Eggs after the end time has passed.
  • Eggs can be used to enter either of the Tournaments: "MEGAEGG FINALE - A Red Star Spectacular" and "Bunny Droppings"
  • Unused Eggs will disappear soon after the event has completed (with the exception of Eggs won from the above-mentioned tournaments)

Where did the Bunny leave its eggs...

MEGAEGG: An Easter Egg Design Speggtacular

Design inventory items for MEGAEGG: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203740

We got some great submissions to the first activity of MEGAEGG! Congrats to EBConquer, dakky21, jonofperu and Hannibal 19 for creating the Eggs that you will collect during this event.

Games!

Starting and Winning Games will reward players with Eggs in the following descending order of likelihood:

• Easter Map (only available for duration of event!)
  • Regular Games (the more players the higher your chances)
  • Non-event Tourney Games (highly reduced chance)
  • Bot Games (very low chance, Bots don't believe in Bunnies or Eggs)

Bunny Hopper Featured Games
A new concept, Featured Games will appear in the Event banner on My Games. They will be first in first served and have highly increased Egg Drop Rates.

Bunny Hopper Tournament

Join the Bunny Hopper Tournament for a Tank Egg Bonus. Any wins in Featured Games will count for this tourney.

Bunny Hopper Tournament Is Open For Business

Battle Royales

Test your luck in Easter-themed Speed Battle Royales running throughout the event with highly chocolatey Egg drop rates.

Wild Egg Rides

Speed AutoTournaments will run throughout the day, with Eggs for prizes. Check out each tournament for a listing on what types of Eggs it carries.

Conquer Gods

The Conquer Gods saw a white, furry, ferret like creature, manically hopping along one of Conquer Club's many trails to nowhere, dropping an assorted array of about 1 gazillion Eggs all over the place. If you are lucky they might share... but will you get the type of Egg you want?

Hoppy Hour

During certain times, perhaps due to ingesting some type of illicit bunny juice, the Bunny gets a jolt of manic energy and eggs begin to literally explode from every pore in his body. During Hoppy Hour, Eggs will be dropping out of the sky at a vastly increased rate.

Upcoming Hoppy Hours:
Saturday, 12:00:00 - 12:59:59 CCT
Saturday, 18:00:00 - 18:59:59 CCT
Saturday, 23:00:00 - 23:59:59 CCT
Sunday, 03:00:00 - 03:59:59 CCT
Sunday, 09:00:00 - 09:59:59 CCT
Sunday, 12:00:00 - 12:59:59 CCT
Sunday, 15:00:00 - 15:59:59 CCT
Sunday, 22:00:00 - 22:59:59 CCT
Monday, 04:00:00 - 04:59:59 CCT
Monday, 14:00:00 - 14:59:59 CCT
Monday, 23:00:00 - 23:59:59 CCT

Br'er Dukasaur's Obscure Trivia Time
Answer some trivia questions on CC's Facebook page, score some more eggs. For complete rules, check out Dukasaur's post on page 3 of this thread.

Easter Hunt

Go on a madcap hunt for hidden Easter themed imagery around the website. This activity will win you Present Eggs. Follow the action and pick up clues in live chat throughout the easter period.

Easter Captions

Score Space Eggs by putting words with pictures in our ongoing Easter Captions in live chat.

Grand Debate: Is the Easter Bunny Legit?

Foist your finest pedantry and most extravagant wit onto the forums, win Greek Eggs, and resolve once and for all that most perplexing philosophical question... Is Da Bunny The Real Deal? (Not "is he real", we already know the answer to that, c'mon now, he is right there on our home page.).

DUE TO EXCESSIVE COOLNESS, THIS EVENT IS OPEN NOW! Join in the First Ever Official Off Topics Debate Contest.

Hidden Bunny Camera

Unlock the Secret hidden bunny cameras around the website to find out what "EB" does when he is chillaxing at home, or perhaps after a brewski or two down at the Lair. You can win Bomb Eggs in this activity, but you will need to get your thinking caps on. Yeah, so you'll need to start searching the garage for where the heck that Thinking Cap is. Fortunately, searching skills will also be handy here!

Go here for the Hidden Bunny Camera Activity

MEGAEGG FINALE - A Red Star Spectacular

The grand finale of MEGAEGG, collect your Eggs and get in the running for a Red Star and other prizes!

Bunny Droppings

Last chance to drop your eggs, and snaffle a consolation green star.

-------------------------------------

Final Results

After almost 5,000 games played on the Easter Map, and a whole lot of fun collecting eggs site-wide in all our activities, the final results are in.

Firstly, Congratulations to the 32 players that got into MEGAEGG FINALE - A Red Star Spectacular! Good luck to everyone in winning the Red Star.

Also, congratulations to:

Bunny Points Leader and Green Star winner: Royal Panda

Challenge Achievement Winners: Royal Panda, Arya, Hannibal 19

General Achievement Winners:
Royal Panda
Arya
Hannibal 19
gbd88
plurple
pindary
KraphtOne
ThatDogFenton
Jdsizzleslice
TheQuietOne
MudPuppy
agentcom
Gabriel13
Domination_44
osman76
TheCrown
georgizhukov
NoSurvivors
Roofless
timmy1
Great-Ollie
KingOfGods
dakky21
Von Kaiser
xroads
apprich
Koganosi
hwhrhett
bpt777
loenatiek
General Bax
King Zvonimir
kahunah
sdh
bigWham

Prizes will be issued soon.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: MEGAEGG - An Easter Spectacular!

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Eggs can be collected (as below) from 2014-04-17 12:00:00 to 2014-03-20 23:59:59 CCT. Exceptions:

Good until 2014-04-20 23:59:59 CCT ? I think?

Sounds like a crazy event for players from all different corners of CC.
Including LC and Offtopics. Nice one!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby bigWham on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
Eggs can be collected (as below) from 2014-04-17 12:00:00 to 2014-03-20 23:59:59 CCT. Exceptions:

Good until 2014-04-20 23:59:59 CCT ? I think?

Sounds like a crazy event for players from all different corners of CC.
Including LC and Offtopics. Nice one!

yah, fixed. and some links added to unfolding events.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby babagonosh on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Bunny Droppings

I dont understand this one.....
Captain babagonosh

Postby bigWham on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 pm

babagonosh wrote:Bunny Droppings

I dont understand this one.....

It is basically a second chance tournament that will be cheaper to enter, and with reduced prizes.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby benga on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 am

will tourney games be part of egg contest?
Sergeant benga

Postby bigWham on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:50 am

benga wrote:will tourney games be part of egg contest?

It will be possible to win Eggs in non-event tourney games, but with highly reduced likelihood. Obviously these games are for other activities, and prearranged, whereas for Easter people should get in on the Easter action.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby JaneAusten on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 am

O M G ! The hidden Bunny cam is on !

Be the first to PM me a screenshot of where you spied the Bunny for a prize of 10 Bomb Eggs. Each player is limited to 3 wins each.

Hints:

You are now entering Easter Mode !

Score for the Easter Bunny's fave food, formally.

Hints will be dropped 2-3 times a day thru out the event so be sure to check back periodically for more chances to glimpse that Bunny. Also, due to being dazed and confused in the labyrinthine warrens of the EB, it may take me up to 24 hrs to issue the winners their eggs. So bare with me while I find my way out !
Corporal 1st Class JaneAusten

Postby Razorvich on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 am

Join us in LIVE CHAT for a fun few days of action.

The event starts MIDNIGHT GOOD FRIDAY and runs till MIDNIGHT EASTER SUNDAY

BUNNIES?...

Hidden around the CC site are a variety of bunnies and eggs, all worth a different value in prize eggs
(1 - 5)
*These 2 above don't count...you will have to find them somewhere else :)

The goal is to PM RAZORVICH with the locations of

Your best 3 BUNNIES and best 3 EGGS

All PM's must be received the close of the LIVE CHAT EVENT at
MIDNIGHT EASTER SUNDAY(CC time)

WHERE ARE THE HIDDEN LOCATIONS?

Well, either go look for yourself, or join in with the live chat Caption Competition, running once every hour or so, with a few brainteasers thrown in, to get a link to a location of a hidden item.

RULES ARE SIMPLE:
A Caption Picture is posted by the MOD on duty
You have 3 minutes to PM a caption to the MOD for consideration

PRIZES:
WINNER of a caption will receive

4 Space Eggs

AND THE CHOICE OF EITHER:

A link to the location of a hidden Bunny or Egg

OR

A cryptic clue to the location of the GOLDEN EGG (Worth 20 Eggs)

Good luck Chatters
Last edited by Razorvich on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Sirius Kase on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 am

I just joined MEGAEGG Royale - Rabid Bunnies!, clicked on the link, not authorized to read the forum. Am I missing something that would do me some good? I can access this thread, just not that thread.
Private Sirius Kase

Postby bigWham on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Sirius Kase wrote:I just joined MEGAEGG Royale - Rabid Bunnies!, clicked on the link, not authorized to read the forum. Am I missing something that would do me some good? I can access this thread, just not that thread.

Link fixed. It was just because when that was created, this link did not exist.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Sirius Kase on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:08 pm

thanks
Private Sirius Kase

Postby Gamefreakguy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm

I can only assume that the green star is being awarded because Easter is also 4/20, right?

Good lookin' out homies.
"Never let your fear decide your fate."
"He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." Lao Tzu
Major Gamefreakguy

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 am

Am I missing where the bunny hopper featured games are? I see the speed tourneys and battle royale games in the event banner, but no featured games.
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Postby bigWham on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am

alaskanassassin wrote:Am I missing where the bunny hopper featured games are? I see the speed tourneys and battle royale games in the event banner, but no featured games.

they come and go. you have to be very quick. we have only had a few so far but more will be coming so keep an eye out!
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hannibal 19 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 am

I think 200 eggs are to much and impossible to collect except you join 400 games. For example I played a BR that last 6 hours and the guy who won it gain only 1 egg. Maybe you guys could raise a prizes for BR wins so we could have 64 players for MEGAEGG FINALE. And raise a prizes for auto tourney too maybe when are 16 players tourney 1 place could be 8 eggs reward. This is just a suggestion because I look at the scoreboard and thee is no movement. If this pattern continues we will not have 64 player for tourney for sure and a lots of my CC friends already give up.
Major Hannibal 19

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:10 am

the battle royals aren't going to fill if you keep making the round times 3,4 and 5 minutes...

the way the game is played the round goes the full allotted time almost every time...

and if those rounds are more than 2 minutes then you're crazy to join and know that you will be sitting there for a couple hours, and that's if you're lucky...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby bigWham on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:30 am

KraphtOne wrote:the battle royals aren't going to fill if you keep making the round times 3,4 and 5 minutes...

the way the game is played the round goes the full allotted time almost every time...

and if those rounds are more than 2 minutes then you're crazy to join and know that you will be sitting there for a couple hours, and that's if you're lucky...

well many of them have started in the past, but they seem to be stalling now, so we've reduced the round times.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby fapostolo on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 am

When I saw 200 eggs I realize I'm not hardcore enough lol, would still like to have the chance to get a RED star, I couldn't get better then Cyan yet lol

gg all
Lieutenant fapostolo

Postby bigWham on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 am

fapostolo wrote:When I saw 200 eggs I realize I'm not hardcore enough lol, would still like to have the chance to get a RED star, I couldn't get better then Cyan yet lol

gg all

Remember this event runs 5 days and there are a variety of activities, some of which haven't even started yet. The activities running now will also be ramping up.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby georgizhukov on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 am

Why do you refuse to make escalating BRs....no one wants to sit around for 30 rounds at 4 minutes a round playing flat rate
Colonel georgizhukov

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 am

I've got 3 eggs, sweet man.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby bigWham on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm

georgizhukov wrote:Why do you refuse to make escalating BRs....no one wants to sit around for 30 rounds at 4 minutes a round playing flat rate

There is an escalating BR up right now, and there have been a number already.
Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby jonofperu on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Please no more trench no spoils speed with NO ROUND limit. This one just lasted 4 hours... The guys who stick around win, not who plays best.
Major jonofperu

Postby jonofperu on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm

And as that other post said, 4 hours for 1 egg? ... not so excited about that. LOL
Major jonofperu

Next

Return to Announcement Archives