Conquer Club

Congratulations to the people of Donetsk

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Congratulations to the people of Donetsk

Postby Baron Von PWN on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:39 pm

It seems Donetsk has jumped on the whole let's f*ck with Ukraine in a totally non suspicious manner band wagon.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26919928
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Re: Congratulations to the people of Donetsk

Postby GoranZ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:06 pm

They are finally Liberated from proEU/proNazi government of Kiev.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Meanwhile, the activists held their own referendum: "All in favor of separating from Ukraine, raise your hand."

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm

The group of thugs which took control of Kiev are sending emissaries to the separatists parts of Ukraine and are considering calling in the 'armed reinforcements.'

Let's be consistent: it's a thug life in Ukraine.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby GoranZ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:00 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Let's be consistent: it's a thug life in Ukraine.

Unfortunately bad life ahead of people of Ukraine regardless if they are proRussian or proWestern... at least in near future.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Qwert on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Baron Von PWN wrote:It seems Donetsk has jumped on the whole let's f*ck with Ukraine in a totally non suspicious manner band wagon.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26919928

This its not good source , you need to read some other news , who are not sponsored from Russia government. Its not protester, this its thugs from East Ukraine! Filthy Russian propaganda ;)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby GoranZ on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 am

Interesting but every time American officials(Joe Biden is scheduled for 22-nd of April) announce they will visit Ukraine Ukrainian proWestern government gets boost in their moral, and loses region after that...

Sloviansk Barricades before Kiev's operation

Liberation of neighboring Kramatorsk.

I think that road to civil war is open... tho I hope it wont happen.
http://rt.com/news/kiev-clashes-rioters-police-571/

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Baron Von PWN on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Things certainly seem to be heating up. Some Ukrainian police sent to retake the city suffered casualties (1 killed 5 injured) with an unknown number of pro-Russian guys wounded.

Postby notyou2 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Baron Von PWN wrote:Things certainly seem to be heating up. Some Ukrainian police sent to retake the city suffered casualties (1 killed 5 injured) with an unknown number of pro-Russian guys wounded.

Who are these "pro Russians guys"? They are very well equipped and seem to have matching uniforms, the same weapons, and the list goes on.

Lets call a spade a spade, they are not Pro Russians, they are Russian pros. They are Russians that either live in the Ukraine and have been equipped by Russia, or they are Russian troops that have infiltrated the country. I strongly doubt they are average citizens as they obviously have military training. I believe the majority are active Russian soldiers that have infiltrated the country on the orders of Vlad "the invader" Putin.
Captain notyou2

Postby kuthoer on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:13 pm

No doubt that the Russian government is behind this.

Time to arm Ukraine so at least they can at least defend themselves from further aggression.
Cadet kuthoer

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:35 pm

notyou2 wrote:Who are these "pro Russians guys"? They are very well equipped and seem to have matching uniforms, the same weapons, and the list goes on.

Lets call a spade a spade, they are not Pro Russians, they are Russian pros. They are Russians that either live in the Ukraine and have been equipped by Russia, or they are Russian troops that have infiltrated the country. I strongly doubt they are average citizens as they obviously have military training. I believe the majority are active Russian soldiers that have infiltrated the country on the orders of Vlad "the invader" Putin.

kuthoer wrote:No doubt that the Russian government is behind this.

Time to arm Ukraine so at least they can at least defend themselves from further aggression.

Maybe you two want to fight on Ukrainian side(or you will chicken out)?
Anyway Ukranian army units sent to occupy Donets region switch side and joined the people of Donets :D Seems like vast majority of solders in Ukranian army are with the people and not with the proWestern government :)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:38 pm

It'll be interesting when the Soviet Union breaks up again in like 60 years.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:55 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:It'll be interesting when the Soviet Union breaks up again in like 60 years.

--Andy

I dont think that you will live to see that fulfilling :lol: On the other hand you will witness the expansion of Russia(and probably China) ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Baron Von PWN on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:28 pm

notyou2 wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:Things certainly seem to be heating up. Some Ukrainian police sent to retake the city suffered casualties (1 killed 5 injured) with an unknown number of pro-Russian guys wounded.

Who are these "pro Russians guys"? They are very well equipped and seem to have matching uniforms, the same weapons, and the list goes on.

Well that's not so clear. The police station itself was likely taken by Russian special forces, the dudes holding it now seem to be legitimately locals armed with weapons seized from the police station. Eastern ukraine is heavily populated with ethnic Russians people, who often feel more loyalty to the Soviet Union/Russia than they do Ukraine. Some of the guys occupying the government buildings are reportedly Afghan war vets, so there's some military training right there. It isn't unlikely that some may be former military, or possibly Berkut/Ukrainian army deserters.

As we have seen from Krimea the Ukrianian military isn't exactly united in defiantly resisting the Russians. Some units had more than half their men decide to stay in Crimea and swear for the Russians. Is it so unbeleivable that Russians who are Ukrainian nationals might defect?

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Baron Von PWN wrote:As we have seen from Krimea the Ukrianian military isn't exactly united in defiantly resisting the Russians. Some units had more than half their men decide to stay in Crimea and swear for the Russians. Is it so unbeleivable that Russians who are Ukrainian nationals might defect?

Why do you think that only Ukrainian military isn't exactly united in defiantly resisting the Russians? You would be stunned how big the percentage of ethnic Ukrainians will also chose to not fight the Russians, even around 2/3 of ethnic Ukrainians in Crimea voted for merger with Russia ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby kuthoer on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:40 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:As we have seen from Krimea the Ukrianian military isn't exactly united in defiantly resisting the Russians. Some units had more than half their men decide to stay in Crimea and swear for the Russians. Is it so unbeleivable that Russians who are Ukrainian nationals might defect?

Why do you think that only Ukrainian military isn't exactly united in defiantly resisting the Russians? You would be stunned how big the percentage of ethnic Ukrainians will also chose to not fight the Russians, even around 2/3 of ethnic Ukrainians in Crimea voted for merger with Russia ;)

2/3 of ethnic Ukrainians voted for merger with Russia? Where did you come up with those ridiculous figures? Russian TV ?
Cadet kuthoer

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 pm

kuthoer wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

2/3 of ethnic Ukrainians voted for merger with Russia? Where did you come up with those ridiculous figures? Russian TV ?

CNN, BBC and any other western media you can imagine ;)

Tips... Crimean referendum turnout: 83%, out of them 96% voted for joining Russia. Ethnic composition of Crimea: ~60% Russians, ~24% Ukrainians, ~12% Tatars, remaining others. Tatars apparently boycotted the referendum. If you are smart enough you can get to the same numbers ;) Enjoy calculating :lol:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Qwert on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 pm

according to CNN-Geneva accord are tactical victory for Russia. Crimea even not mentioned in this meeting, and all focus are move to Eastern Ukraine. Also ,even all sides agree on DE-escalation, they not put clear timeline for this, what its another score for Russia.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby mrswdk on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 pm

GoranZ wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:It'll be interesting when the Soviet Union breaks up again in like 60 years.

--Andy

I dont think that you will live to see that fulfilling :lol: On the other hand you will witness the expansion of Russia(and probably China) ;)

China has never been an expansionist state. There is no reason to believe that a resurgent China will suddenly adopt the behavior of decaying imperial empires such as Russia or the USA.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby GoranZ on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:20 am

mrswdk wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

--Andy

China has never been an expansionist state. There is no reason to believe that a resurgent China will suddenly adopt the behavior of decaying imperial empires such as Russia or the USA.

I agree that China was never expansionist state, but currently there are few territories that china considers them as Chinese but they are not under its control.
But on the other hand current Chinese government would love to export Communism to any country on the globe, and this scares the West 10 times more then Russia :lol:

This is funny :)
Ukraine’s Interior Ministry has called on former Berkut special forces troops to rejoin the Ukrainian military.

*source(Sunday, April 20/21:46 GMT): http://rt.com/news/eastern-ukraine-army-operation-680/

So after failure of everything else that current Ukrainian government has, they are hoping for help from Berkut special forces they they disbanded :D I think that current Ukrainian government wont live long.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby mrswdk on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:40 am

lool. Modern China has no communism left to export. Cut-throat capitalism, thy name is the People's Republic.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 pm

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby GoranZ on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/ukraines-pro-russia-militia-look-suspiciously-veteran-russian-170728485.html

The Times also points out that the Ukrainian separatists use the same helmets as Russian troops

I dont think that Ukrainian and Russian forces have very different helmets, they might be even produced in the same factory :D

and that the armed men in Crimea and east Ukraine dress in basically the same way.

Both territories were part of the same country few months ago, both territorial defense units(army units inherited from USSR) use the same clothes. I dont think its smart to expect the clothes to be different :lol:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 am

Refugee from U.S., Edward Snowden, Elected Rector of Glasgow University

Intelligence whistleblower Edward Snowden has been installed as rector at Glasgow University.

The 30-year-old is currently staying in Russia, where he has temporary asylum.

Among the rector's key duties are to attend the university court, work with the students' representative council, and to bring student concerns to the attention of university management.

Mr Snowden beat three other candidates to the post - cyclist Graeme Obree, author Alan Bissett and Scottish Episcopal clergyman Kelvin Holdsworth.

He received 3,124 votes in the first round and 3,347 in the second, comfortably beating Mr Holdsworth, who received 1,563 votes.

Mr Snowden succeeds the former Liberal Democrat leader Charles Kennedy.

Previous rectors at Glasgow University include Winnie Mandela and Mordechai Vanunu.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-gla ... t-27127128
Corporal saxitoxin

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,