Conquer Club

Congratulations to the people of Donetsk

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Congratulations to the people of Donetsk

Postby Qwert on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:33 am

news: US send troops to Poland-Lithania- Estonia and Latvia.
First 150 troops arrive to Poland and expect 450 more to come.
This going to press Putin to abandon option for military intervention into Ukraine.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:46 am

The Dutch managed to get a couple of their ancient F-16s into the air and sent them lumbering after Russian Air Force Tu-95s that flew, unchallenged, right over the Netherlands yesterday. Good thing for the Dutch that Russia's intents were peaceful, otherwise there would be no more Netherlands this morning. Europe would be well advised to keep in mind their total defenselessness before they start making threats against Russia.

The same year the Dutch Air Force F-16s went into service:
    - The Color Purple had just won the Oscar for Best Picture
    - Microsoft released Windows 1.0
    - the CD is introduced in the U.S.
    - "The Golden Girls" began airing in the U.S.
    - George Michael's "Careless Whisper" was the #1 song
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Ah, typical USSR propaganda here. "No, Russia not bad! We only try to reconquer a soveriegn nation because some people there are Russian!" "Putin, not bad, only trying to start a conflict in order to recreate the USSR because he's former KGB and only knows armed conflict!"

Not saying US proganda is any good, but come on.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Jmac1026 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 pm

I've never been more happy to live a few miles away from a major military base. I will be completely obliterated in nuclear fire loooong before any of you assholes are forced to starve to death in the coming nuclear winter.
Army of GOD wrote:I should stop posting...
Private 1st Class Jmac1026

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:40 pm

saxitoxin wrote:The same year the Dutch Air Force F-16s went into service:

I'll add Tu-95 become adult :lol:

Its scary to be scarred by 60 years old plane :shock:

muy_thaiguy wrote:Ah, typical USSR propaganda here. "No, Russia not bad! We only try to reconquer a soveriegn nation because some people there are Russian!" "Putin, not bad, only trying to start a conflict in order to recreate the USSR because he's former KGB and only knows armed conflict!"

Not saying US proganda is any good, but come on.

Remember Cuba? Why US denies that sovereign country its right to exist?
Bonus... How Western media fabricate events :D

Very bad moments for Ukrainians and Russians :cry:
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Not talking about Cuba, and I admitted that US propaganda is bad too. But Russian propaganda is just as bad, if not worse.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

GoranZ wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:The same year the Dutch Air Force F-16s went into service:
[list]- The Color Purple had just won the Oscar for Best Picture

I'll add Tu-95 become adult :lol:

OK, I'll give you that! :P
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby notyou2 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:26 am

saxitoxin wrote:

All reasons why the 80's sucked.

Saxi, this thread is about Eastern Ukraine, not the 80's. Please stick to the subject at hand.
Captain notyou2

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 am

well when you look from US Military establishment, this its one great opportunity to put on test all modern war equipment.
US had huge ground for exercise in Vietnam for quite large time period, and they use many WMD who are now quite old, and after that they improve WMD. Then come Bombardment of Yugoslavia, where they notice that F-117 are not so invisible, and this give hem chance to improve this. Then come Iraq and Afghanistan Invasions,and another great ground for exercise of WMD.
But one big problems its that opponents for this exercise are to weak, and can not hurt US Army arsenal (tanks,Planes,Ships) and i think that US can not know exactly what are real strength of hes WMD.
So i think that US Military commanders rub they hands happily, because they will get great opponent for testing of tanks and Planes, opponent who can help hem to improve and to show if US war equipment have some disadvantage .
Anyone who oppose US attack on Russia are not patriot and could be consider traitor and coward , because this could boost US military industry and economical growth of US.

But US Generals have one obstacle and this its not Russia or Putin, this its US politicians who are very weak, and don't want to give green light for action.
(damn democracy kill all fun in war games)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Baron Von PWN on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:42 am

notyou2 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

All reasons why the 80's sucked.

Saxi, this thread is about Eastern Ukraine, not the 80's. Please stick to the subject at hand.

Ukraine is a time machine to the 80's saxi's posts are on topic.
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Looking more and more like Russia is going to, in the words of saxi and other pro-Russian supporters, "to look out for Russians that happen to live there".

Now to wait on the propaganda spin from the pro Russian guys, unless they try to deflect this and focus on something unrelated again.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby GoranZ on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Looking more and more like Russia is going to, in the words of saxi and other pro-Russian supporters, "to look out for Russians that happen to live there".

Are there significant number of Russians in Ukraine?
Are there even more significant number of native Russian speakers in Ukraine?

If any of the answers is NO, then I can ask you "Do you have brain and if you have do you use it?"

muy_thaiguy wrote:Now to wait on the propaganda spin from the pro Russian guys, unless they try to deflect this and focus on something unrelated again.

You are wasting your time waiting for us to give up :lol: Something similar can not be said for pro Western supporters(or West in general). Once the crisis in Ukraine ends western governments will find another country that doesn't fulfill western freedom standards. And that is happening so you guys will concentrate on foreign problems instead of fixing the problems West has.
In general western system is blood seeking system and that is the reason good part of us are against it ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

General GoranZ

Postby mrswdk on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:03 pm

GoranZ wrote:And that is happening so you guys will concentrate on foreign problems instead of fixing the problems West has.
In general western system is blood seeking system and that is the reason good part of us are against it

lolwut. And what system is Russia currently using?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Jmac1026 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:17 am

A nation should only ever act in what is seen as it's best short term or long term goals. If that system is seen as blood seeking (or whatever other bull you can pull out of your ass), then so be it.

The Russia and the U.S. are really no different in this regard anyway.
Army of GOD wrote:I should stop posting...
Private 1st Class Jmac1026

Postby GoranZ on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:20 am

mrswdk wrote:
GoranZ wrote:And that is happening so you guys will concentrate on foreign problems instead of fixing the problems West has.
In general western system is blood seeking system and that is the reason good part of us are against it

lolwut. And what system is Russia currently using?

What will happen in Ukraine could reflect in future situation in Russia, so Russian actions are based on third newton law ;)

Jmac1026 wrote:A nation should only ever act in what is seen as it's best short term or long term goals. If that system is seen as blood seeking (or whatever other bull you can pull out of your ass), then so be it.

The Russia and the U.S. are really no different in this regard anyway.

0 casualties in taking Crimea, thousands to millions in American interventions... There is a difference ;)

General GoranZ

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:32 am

░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mrswdk on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:12 am

GoranZ wrote:0 casualties in taking Crimea, thousands to millions in American interventions... There is a difference

Yeah, yeah, and Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanistan etc.? Hurbaburbaburb.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby kuthoer on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 pm

mrswdk wrote:
GoranZ wrote:0 casualties in taking Crimea, thousands to millions in American interventions... There is a difference

GoranZ believes that Russia is a free country, LOL

Russia has self-serving leaders right now under the Czar Putin. He's only got Nationalism on his side to boost his ratings, as Russia is sliding into economic ruin.

The West must continue the financial squeeze on Russia to dethrone Putin and his followers.
Cadet kuthoer

Postby notyou2 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Thugs everywhere.
Captain notyou2

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:50 pm

mrswdk wrote:

Chechnya is part of Russia, the police operation in Georgia resulted in only minor casualties compared to the British invasion of Ulster in 67, and Afghanistan was invaded by the Soviet Union led by a Ukrainian president, not Russia! Plus, had it not been for Reagan supplying guns to the mujahadin, it would have been relatively bloodless (and perfectly legal as the intervention was requested by the Afghan government).

The U.S. and the west are always at fault for everything infinity.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GoranZ on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:32 pm

kuthoer wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Did I ever said that Russia is free or not free country? Or you just made that up?
BTW are you considering US as free country?

kuthoer wrote:Russia has self-serving leaders right now under the Czar Putin. He's only got Nationalism on his side to boost his ratings, as Russia is sliding into economic ruin.

Russia under Putin has 2.5 times bigger GDP(PPP) in the last 15 years. Something similar can not be said for western countries, and especially EU. Think before you write something ;)

kuthoer wrote:The West must continue the financial squeeze on Russia to dethrone Putin and his followers.

Buahahahahahahahaha You are not very smart. US alone cant harm Russian economy and if EU does something it will hurt her 5 times more then Russia. Where would EU find gas from? Iran maybe, but at what price? 800$ including special discounts :D... Russia is selling it at 400-450$ ;)
Economically it will not be cheep to financially squeeze Russia. And those money would have to come from EU which is in recession in the last 5 years.

mrswdk wrote:

If Afghanistan was attacked by Russia then whole Ukraine is part of Russia :P

General GoranZ

Postby kuthoer on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:56 pm

GoranZ wrote:
kuthoer wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Did I ever said that Russia is free or not free country? Or you just made that up?
BTW are you considering US as free country?

kuthoer wrote:Russia has self-serving leaders right now under the Czar Putin. He's only got Nationalism on his side to boost his ratings, as Russia is sliding into economic ruin.

Russia under Putin has 2.5 times bigger GDP(PPP) in the last 15 years. Something similar can not be said for western countries, and especially EU. Think before you write something ;)

kuthoer wrote:The West must continue the financial squeeze on Russia to dethrone Putin and his followers.

Buahahahahahahahaha You are no
t very smart. US alone cant harm Russian economy and if EU does something it will hurt her 5 times more then Russia. Where would EU find gas from? Iran maybe, but at what price? 800$ including special discounts :D... Russia is selling it at 400-450$ ;)
Economically it will not be cheep to financially squeeze Russia. And those money would have to come from EU which is in recession in the last 5 years.

mrswdk wrote:

If Afghanistan was attacked by Russia then whole Ukraine is part of Russia :P

Perhaps Czar Putin gave you a premium. You are the biggest cheerleader for expansionist Russia.

Yes USA is a free country, but Corporate America is pushing for a true oligarch society.
Cadet kuthoer

Postby GoranZ on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:40 pm

kuthoer wrote:Perhaps Czar Putin gave you a premium. You are the biggest cheerleader for expansionist Russia.

If Putin gifted me premium it means I do good things in someones eyes. Since you cheеr for US and no one is gifting you anything it means that you do something wrong.
Alternatively if Westerner gifted me premium I must be doing something good... something doesn't apply for you obviously.
Conclusion... You are not good man for anyone :twisted: jk... I know who gifted me premium, and he is Westerner ;)

kuthoer wrote:Yes USA is a free country, but Corporate America is pushing for a true oligarch society.

USA is a free country :lol: :lol: :lol: I almost died. It seems that your brain is quite brainwashed. Look at Wall Street again before you say that USA is free country.

General GoranZ

Postby kuthoer on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Read my post again comrade. Coporate America is trying to turn America into a Oligarchy
Cadet kuthoer

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 pm

The U.S. has probably been a totalitarian oligarchy since it was founded; former Wall Street Journal reporter Ferdinand Lundberg does a good chronicling the tyrannical nature of American civic life from 1776 to present, which was solidified during the gilded age. I recommend the following books by him in which he thoroughly eviscerates the very concept of the United States:

- Cracks in the Constitution
- The Myth of Democracy
- The Depravity of Mankind
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,