Conquer Club

Cleared jakobprichard elishaprichard Multis / SD [DCR]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

jakobprichard elishaprichard Multis / SD [DCR]

Postby Doctor Spin on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:11 am

Accused:

jakobprichard
elishaprichard
davidprichard

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis or
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):
EXAMPLE:
Game 14330330

Comments:these guys are either Multis Or are conducting secret diplomacy. There are at least 4 of them in this "family" (including zionprichard) so it is possible there are two players, each with 2 accounts.
I became suspicious initially of jakobprichard - who seemed a little more experienced than his game number and Cook status suggested (I've played more than 11k games, so I know!). But then I saw the game history of these players. Most of the games are between each other, which is fine to a point, though I suspect they are jointly helping davidprichard up the ladder (had is currently a captain while the other 2 accused are Cooks).
But my concern was greatly aroused by the game as stated above. It is not my game, so perhaps I'll be told to f*ck off and mind my own business. But in this game you have 2 of the prichards playing in opposite teams on a doubles game, and there does not see to be a connection with the other two (innocent) players. Alarm bells surely must ring here. The game is not played out at time of writing this, but there is something vey suspicious here.
I've included davidprichard because I believe he is the lead account. Feel free to look at zionprichard also. The game chat they've shared is minimal, though when they have "chatted" it seems a) too contrived, and b) too inane to be real. I do no believe these "guys" are the sharpest tools in the box, but I do believe they have made somewhat inane efforts at pretence.

It would be great if you could look at this.

Thank you
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Re: jakobprichard elishaprichard Multis / SD [DCR]

Postby JPcelticfc on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Game 13994606

Would it not be possible that they are simply just family and play beside each other? and David happens to be the oldest/ most experienced.
Major JPcelticfc

Postby Doctor Spin on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Of course it's fucking possible. But I'm asking for a Multi check!!! Because I pay money to play on this fucking site and it's full of cheats. AND your suggestion does not cover the issue of them playing in opposite teams in a doubles match (with two strangers). So back off. anyone can think of any reason that they may not be guilty - I am merely asking for their account6s to be checked by the mods.
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Postby JPcelticfc on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Doctor Spin wrote:Of course it's fucking possible. But I'm asking for a Multi check!!! Because I pay money to play on this fucking site and it's full of cheats. AND your suggestion does not cover the issue of them playing in opposite teams in a doubles match (with two strangers). So back off. anyone can think of any reason that they may not be guilty - I am merely asking for their account6s to be checked by the mods.

Lol maybe you should spend some money on resolving some obvious anger issues!!

I'll leave ya to your complaint!!
Major JPcelticfc

Postby adban on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 am

There's a SonOfAPrich and a "The Prichanator" too, I played a game with them where SonOfAPrich benefited from playing with The Prichanator. Whether it was secret diplomacy is unclear. I believe they've been checked for being multis, not sure about the rest of "the family".
Major adban

Postby macbone on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:49 am

Likely, these folks are all in the same family. If it is secret diplomacy/multis, it's the worst case of trying to hide it I've ever seen. =)

It looks like SonofaPrich and Prichinator are part of the same family, too. On David's wall, SonofaPrich left a message, and they have some games with each other.

Just take a look at jakob's games played. He plays a lot against other members of the Prichard group, in games only against each other and in games with other players: http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... chard&so=D

Take this game: Game 13994606

2014-02-10 11:22:46 - jakobprichard: hey, sorry but I'm still gonna beat you
2014-02-10 11:25:43 - elishaprichard: No,I am going to beat you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2014-02-10 11:29:07 - jakobprichard: what? I don't understand, just look at my troops, oh...wait I'm so dead
2014-02-10 11:38:24 - zionprichard: you are so ded
2014-02-11 03:07:04 - zionprichard: god is awesome
2014-02-11 07:30:08 - davidprichard: Yes he is Zion...God is good!
2014-02-11 08:18:53 - elishaprichard: I agree!!!!!!!
2014-02-11 08:19:41 - elishaprichard: Zion you spelled dead wrong,you spelled it ded.
2014-02-11 08:25:07 - davidprichard: Elisha, you don't need to nitpick with your little brother.
2014-02-12 07:24:11 - zionprichard: elisha you are so awesome!

In fact, based on their names (Elisha, Jakob, Zion, David) and the chat, I'm going to venture a guess that these guys are all home-schooled. =)

And what do they gain in playing two-team doubs games vs. each other?

Game 14195441

2014-03-25 01:56:33 - jakobprichard: i freaking HATE it when i get stuck in a game with THIS bad of a teamate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well HOPEFULLY he is not as bad as his badge shows.
2014-03-25 01:59:38 - jakobprichard: im sorry euanferguesson, i was just mad that the other team had beter ratings than us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people play CC to play games against each other and have fun. You have to have something more than similar-sounding names to accuse someone of secret diplomacy and being multis.

Although there is this: Game 14344181

2014-04-27 23:23:10 - jakobprichard: Beanbones, i cleared a path for you to move to Oceania unless you want to battle it out for South America.
2014-04-27 23:52:25 - Beanbones: How come you guys started with 10 more troops than us? What?
2014-04-27 23:57:05 - Beanbones: Oh, its this frewe style stuff. My team has to start with 30 less troops and has to go last. Please don't invite me to free style games anymore. It is a broken mode that isn't fair.
2014-04-27 23:57:44 - Beanbones: You guys just happen to do your turn forst so you just win because of it.
2014-04-27 23:58:00 - Beanbones: *first
2014-04-28 00:16:46 - davidprichard: Dang Beanbones, I thought you'd take his offer on Oceania rather than committ suicide right off the bat in the game. Also, btw...we didn't get more troops. Elisha and I each gave our troops all to Jakob as a deterent for you to want to try and fight....
2014-04-28 00:18:28 - davidprichard: ...for South America. But I guess you didn't take the deterent! lol!
2014-04-28 07:39:50 - Beanbones: David, the game was done the first round. Please don't invite me to these freestyle games cause i don't like this coordinated abuse to take cheap unfair wins.
2014-04-28 07:44:16 - Beanbones: What did you expect me to do? Loose half my troops traveling to a new continent where I wouldn't even beable to get a bonus greater than 2 so you guys could pull in another 40+ troops in bonuses the next round?
2014-04-28 07:46:48 - Beanbones: Since your whole team got to go before us it destroyed our starting troop counts. This mode has nothing to do with skill. The win goes to whoever can sit at the computer the longest and game the system. Enjoy your win.
2014-04-28 10:25:27 - davidprichard: We certainly won't invite you to anymore freestyle games. Btw...I've won many games where I have relocated to another continent because I and another opponent both placed all our troops in the same continent. I've chosen that's better than putting...
2014-04-28 10:26:48 - davidprichard: both me and the opponent out of the game right off the bat by battling it out. But I understand also why you may not have wanted to do that. Just want to point out that it's not a bad tachnic to relocate. It's treated me very well many times.
2014-04-28 12:32:03 - Beanbones: It didn't matter what I did this game. The mere fact that you whole team can take their turn before ours and did so ensured our defeat. That kind of insane advantage is utterly rediculous.
2014-04-28 20:56:01 - davidprichard: Ok Beanbones, if you say so.

It looks like they're using the same computer here. I wouldn't play any freestyle trips games against them, that's for sure. (I guess it's the same as a team getting together online to play their turn together, but these guys have a definite advantage. This looks like one of their only freestyle team games they've played together.)
Colonel macbone

Postby davidprichard on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:30 am

Thanks to some of you reasonably minded people on here. Yes, I am (dad). My sons Elisha, Jakob, and Zion all play this game too. To avoid the appearance of any secret alliances I put our full names as our handle. The last name "Prichard" isn't exactly common so that should be easy to spot. Most people use aliases for their handle so you wouldn't even know. We tried to make it obvious. Also, that was the first freestyle team game we've played. My son set it up. Where I can see why someone may not want to play against us if we're all the same family on a team, they also should be able to tell right away if they just look at our names and not choose to enter our game. As far as Sonofaprich that is my brother. And Prichinator is my nephew. If mods check IP addresses they would see that me and my sons often share the same computer. But Prichanator is half way across the country from me and so is SonofaPrich. So they certainly have nothing to do with us, other than we play each other in games sometimes, but I haven't played with either of them in a while. My sons have though. So let the world know....The Prichard family likes Conquer Club...lol!
Colonel davidprichard

Postby macbone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:01 am

Ha! I'll happily play you guys sometime on a Sequential trips game, David. =)
Colonel macbone

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:32 am

Yeah, most people will still play against you guys, including myself if it's sequential. I'm not a fan of freestyle anyway and rarely play it, but I don't think it's fair to say that no one will want to play against you. It's no different than playing against any other team of players. You would expect that any team would be communicating during their game. That's what makes a good team. :)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deathcomesrippin on Fri May 02, 2014 6:58 am

The whole bunch of them are Cleared of being multis or Secret Diplomacy.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby SLL on Wed May 14, 2014 4:27 pm

I saw and have heard about your allegations against sonofaprich. He is absolutely horrid on this game and I have watched for months while he manipulates and lies to people and he deff breaks treaties and talks to his friends via text about his games.
Regards
New Recruit SLL

Postby SonOfAPrich on Wed May 14, 2014 7:11 pm

sorry all, that is my newly ex gf. She is a little bitter and she absolutely hated conquer club (and has been harassing me all over the internet since I left her). Is there a way to get her off of this website? She is putting that sweet little tidbit into every game I am in....
Colonel SonOfAPrich

Return to Closed C&A Reports