Conquer Club

Conquer stars

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Conquer stars

Postby jcstriker on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:33 am

[Conquer Stars]

Ok so I think this is a new suggestion.
So i for some stupid unknown reason actually like these crazy stars.
But I go to join one of your auto tourneys and guess what? I dont have a pink star... Ok so i hv 6 varieties of stars and plenty of each but the stars required at any given time to join a star tourney I DO NOT HAVE.
I have tried various types of games to apparantly increase my odds, sheesh Ive even considerered holding someone hostage hoping that the game round length would come into calculations but nope the CC gods smile at me then spit in my face by sending the same old stars.
Instead of bitching and moaning forever and a day and not providing a solution I did as suggested and stared at my glorious stars in my inventory and "something changed" I have an answer.

SOLUTION 1: Let us hv the ability to trade say x amount of one star to 1 of a rarer star. Say 20 cyan for 1 pink etc. ( just an example) This way im like sheesh i dont hv a pink star to join this tourney but meh ill just find a way to swap my other stars to get a pink 1.

Solution 2: put a price on these stars. I mean im sitting here wanting to enter a tourney that Id be quite happy to pay a few dollars for a pink star to join. Sell me a package deal on these stars or something so i wouldnt hv to cross the road every night and sacrifice one of the neighbours sheep to the CC gods in hope of getting a better share of star luck.

So how would these solutions help the site well solution 1 keeps people like me happy. I mean I like many others pay to play this game (by choice) cos i love the game. Sheesh Ive even paid numerous times for premium for my clan mates if they experiance financial difficulties cos hving them about enhances my gaming experiance. So why as a paying customer can i hv no option but to sit on the side lines of a tournament, because you guys won't give me a realistic way to join.

Solution 2: hmm how does this help the site? Well u make more money and i stop bitching. Set it up like instead of saying hey u cant join this tourney cos u dont hv a pink star to say something like "u cant join tourney cos u dont hv a pink star if u want to u can check out our star package deals and give me a link or something. But please... if u go down this road can u atleast give me the abilility to gift stars Ive purchased to fellow friends as i would love to host interclan tourneys as stars as prizes.
show: TOURNEY WINS

Colonel jcstriker

Re: Conquer stars

Postby Swifte on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:16 am

Colonel Swifte

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 am

Everything sounds good apart from this:
jcstriker wrote:Solution 2: put a price on these stars. I mean im sitting here wanting to enter a tourney that Id be quite happy to pay a few dollars for a pink star to join.

Please god don't start doing micro-transactions CC.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Gilligan on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 am

Or, simply, increase the drop rate of cyan and pink stars.

Look at this inventory:

Click image to enlarge.

I have gotten 600+ stars (556 current...a bit spent), and not ONE pink star from a game. The only reason I have a pink star is cause of an autournament. The odds seem way too low for it.

I can't imagine getting a yellow star from a game - but it appears 3 people have done it, as they joined an autotournament that required a yellow star.
Captain Gilligan

Postby GioDuce on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Click image to enlarge.

An example could be a sort off trade Graphic of the 6 lowest colour.A graphic Resembling the amount of low stars owned by the community. ( orange,silver,violet, electric green, auburn, drab )
This can determine the prize of how much you can trade it for a High ranked Star.
Cook GioDuce

Postby Swifte on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 pm

If nothing else, there need to be more auto tournaments that take the orange / silver stars and give you a chance at yellow / pink / cyan ... everything available right now is too high.
Colonel Swifte

Postby TheCrown on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm

I have over 600 stars, and probably spent another 100 on tourneys... and have never had anything higher than cyan (partly my fault for losing all the tourneys when the prize was a nice star, but I digress). Would love more chances or trade in. :D
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Swifte wrote:If nothing else, there need to be more auto tournaments that take the orange / silver stars and give you a chance at yellow / pink / cyan ... everything available right now is too high.

Right. Here's two other cheap solutions for CC:

1. switch the 'star price' on tourneys
2. start pumping out more pink/violet green stars relative to the lower ones.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby georgizhukov on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:19 pm

I'll be taking bids on my green star.
Colonel georgizhukov

Postby agentcom on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 pm

I think the trading in is something that is in the works. I had never thought about it, but I'd be really surprised if the chance to sell inventory is something that a good businessman (like BW has seemed to be far more often than not) would not implement at some point. I'm not sure I like it just because it reminds me of Farmville, et al., but I would also be strongly in favor of the model if I owned Farmville (or CC).
Colonel agentcom

Postby ooge on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 am

Not enough ways to use these stars at the moment perhaps Stars need to be used for all tourneys, the stars that are so easy to get. More simple auto tourneys again requiring basic stars with the prize being a medal not just more stars not enough incentive otherwise.Lastly with the pink star being difficult to get I believe most players will hold onto it instead of using the one pink star they may have for a tourney.Holding out for A better tourney to become available.
Captain ooge

Postby stahrgazer on Sun May 18, 2014 10:25 am

I'd rather see the "stars" eliminated and go back to stating what the qualifications are for any player to join the tournament.
Sergeant stahrgazer

Return to Suggestions