Conquer Club

JD's List of Quotes

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

JD's List of Quotes

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:24 am

Over the years, I have had the opportunity to have CC's most interesting set of players say various things to me. This is the list of quotes. The quotes that do not have a game link or a forum link were private messages sent me by the individuals themselves or said to me in live chat.

Bernie Sanders wrote:Ok, you are a bigot... [thread]

iAmCaffeine wrote:Grow up Jd. [thread]

#1_stunna wrote:someone lock this b*tch up, this thread is stupid as sh*t. [thread]

maxfaraday wrote:JD you're a f*cking multi and we both know it and I don't give a sh*t if you're smart enough to stay under the radar, you're still a cheater

iAmCaffeine wrote: I thought I'd made it clear that my point was about trolling people out of spite i.e. repeatedly trolling the same people and targeting them. Which is what you do. I don't do that. I troll when I see a good opportunity, whether that's with a friend, foe or someone completely random. So no, again, I am not a hypocrite. - Game 18522237

owenshooter wrote:you have no clue about me or what you are talking about

TheForgivenOne wrote:That's how I got here. Was in a public restroom, someone had "For an okay time, go to http://www.conquerclub.com" I think lack had been travelling around Canada writing that in restrooms.

Kigung wrote:I foed you for complaining like a little girl

bflynn4 wrote:you're such a f*cking brainsurgeon strategist, how the f*ck do you do it? - Game 17940767

gumby2 wrote:un foe me, limp wrist. Pokey and I will make you regret ever see clay.

riskllama wrote:lol, you have a real comprehension problem, Jd...

riskllama wrote:i am genuine AF, Jd...

riskllama wrote:Jd, have you already forgotten that i admitted to being a troll already? the **** is wrong witchu, boy?

riskllama wrote:hi, Jd. congrats on beating that farming/ranching rap... even if it was because you're a clan director...

riskllama wrote:that's ok, Jd - i would refuse to treat you, anyways...the world is better off w/o your dna contaminating the gene pool.

riskllama wrote:what are you up to, Jarjar??? besides being annoying & toxic, ofc.

riskllama wrote:you are boring AF, JarJar...

Dibbun wrote:Quit thinking you're good.

nietzsche wrote:quit thinking you're good.

nietzsche wrote:gfy

Vinc wrote:you dont deserve that hat,you play like a rookie

iAmCaffeine wrote:plus you're not that good. - Game 12884986

iAmCaffeine wrote:HOOOLY FOOK - Game 13839217

CatchersMitt14 wrote:jd got himself into a room with the two single chicks :lol:

jltile1 wrote:Eat shit sizzle !! Time to fist Mage style loose and wet!!! Bout time

Woodruff wrote:I'm not trolling a single G*d-d*mned thing

Doc Dice wrote: you are the last player to play and there are 8 hours left. I know ur here so play the damn thing already!

stainless83 wrote:what a crock, every time a play freestyle some1 steals my hard work - Game 12926474

rhp 1 wrote:tbh, just my opinion is good enough...

dildobaggins wrote:dummy face - Game 13348178

dildobaggins wrote:your playing is succubus

b00060 wrote:I mean I am good, as in I do not need to play you ever again on CC. Have fun.

mrgrateful wrote:you're not that great a player

Lancelot du Lac wrote:i am more speed than you

ronc8649 wrote:f*ck a win percentage, youre a chump, its ok.

ronc8649 wrote:you will never be unfoed. get f*cked sh*tbox. my temper only goes crazy when i hate f*ck your mother.

guido74 wrote:you get off on this sh*t or something the whole f*cking game is slanted - Game 16212967

general cod wrote:I played this many years and it seems if u kneel down in front of clowns like bigWham there is benefits - Game 16221091

show: Some Special Games
Last edited by Jdsizzleslice on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:38 am, edited 47 times in total.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: JD's List of Quotes

Postby #1_stunna on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 am

someone lock this bitch up, this thread is stupid as shit.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 am

#1_stunna wrote:someone lock this bitch up, this thread is stupid as shit.

You made it! :D
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:45 am

I like it... one of the quotes is mine so I'm biased... but a fun idea... some people on here say some funny shit
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Doc Dice on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 pm

2013-07-21 23:44:30 - Doc Dice: you are the last player to play and there are 8 hours left. I know ur here so play the damn thing already!
Captain Doc Dice

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 am

Doc Dice wrote:2013-07-21 23:44:30 - Doc Dice: you are the last player to play and there are 8 hours left. I know ur here so play the damn thing already!

Game 12979566, Idk, I am tempted to put it in there... Lol.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Sey69 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 pm

:lol: :lol: =D> :roll:

The 'Game' convo is definitely the winner. I read it 3 times and laughed each time. Priceless. :D
Sergeant 1st Class Sey69

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:39 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Doc Dice wrote:2013-07-21 23:44:30 - Doc Dice: you are the last player to play and there are 8 hours left. I know ur here so play the damn thing already!

Game 12979566, Idk, I am tempted to put it in there... Lol.

You can, I won 126pts on it :lol:
Major betiko

Postby Serbia on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Why are there so many fucking asterisks in your fucking quotes? Makes it fucking unreadable. Fucking horse shit is what that shit is.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 am

Serbia wrote:Why are there so many fucking asterisks in your fucking quotes? Makes it fucking unreadable. Fucking horse shit is what that shit is.

Bollocks.

how the f*ck can you fucking write f*ck without fucking asterisks?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 am

ohh ok CC. so it's fucking ok to write fucking, but it aint ok to write f*ck? f*ck that
Major betiko

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Serbia wrote:Why are there so many fucking asterisks in your fucking quotes? Makes it fucking unreadable. Fucking horse shit is what that shit is.

Bollocks.

Again I ask... How drunk are you?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Serbia on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:

Bollocks.

Not fucking drunk, but I am fucking drinking some fucking awesome fucking beer.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:24 am

Serbia wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:

Bollocks.

Not fucking drunk, but I am fucking drinking some fucking awesome fucking beer.

Bollocks.

That answer is an assumed yes. :ugeek:
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:46 am

Fucking hell, why are none of my fucking fucked up rants in many of our fucking games not in favourite fucking quotes?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby stealth99 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm

JD that is hilarious, :lol: keep them coming. =D> I am sure that we've played enuf and i've said enuf (c o l o r f u l stuff) to have made the list. Oh well, perhaps I'll contribute for the next version :lol:

I couldn't help but notice that you have had the pleasure of playing b006000. I coincidentally had the pleasure of duking it out with him today. :evil: It seems that he could care less about who he affects or how many he affects with his foe'ing crap. :roll: If he's beaten you in a poly game then you are done like dinner. FOED YOU ARE!!! Then he joins a freaking bunch of multi-player games and all of his 'victims' are no longer able to join them, even when invited. It's sick and he could care less.

The site should have a rule that prohibits players who take what they want out of this world without any regard for who they bother along the way. All you would have to do is develop a test with one question: Who is your favorite person?
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:17 am

I really hope after all this time you have finally stopped thinking you're good.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby BoganGod on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 am

stealth99 wrote:JD that is hilarious, :lol: keep them coming. =D> I am sure that we've played enuf and i've said enuf (c o l o r f u l stuff) to have made the list. Oh well, perhaps I'll contribute for the next version :lol:

I couldn't help but notice that you have had the pleasure of playing b006000. I coincidentally had the pleasure of duking it out with him today. :evil: It seems that he could care less about who he affects or how many he affects with his foe'ing crap. :roll: If he's beaten you in a poly game then you are done like dinner. FOED YOU ARE!!! Then he joins a freaking bunch of multi-player games and all of his 'victims' are no longer able to join them, even when invited. It's sick and he could care less.

The site should have a rule that prohibits players who take what they want out of this world without any regard for who they bother along the way. All you would have to do is develop a test with one question: Who is your favorite person?

A newfie talking about someone else being sick. Oh the inhumanity of it all. @stealth - there is a suggestion area. This has been suggested in the past, if your serious get in there rather than bleating here.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Anyone else?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby suzieq51 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:37 pm

all of this is too funny wow!!!!
#page-body > script:nth-child(6)
Cook suzieq51

Postby general cod on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:06 pm

I was appalled to see my good name at the foot of this list! + for something I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for. However the best banter is the ongoing name calling & shit talking which lasts several rounds. Also congratulations to CC for headhunting Sepp Blatter to take over at the helm- how fitting that this top draw swetty piece of dog turd now sits on top the largest pile of horseshit on the net........ If only.
Major general cod

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:10 pm

general cod wrote:I was appalled to see my good name at the foot of this list! + for something I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for. However the best banter is the ongoing name calling & shit talking which lasts several rounds. Also congratulations to CC for headhunting Sepp Blatter to take over at the helm- how fitting that this top draw swetty piece of dog turd now sits on top the largest pile of horseshit on the net........ If only.

Can you please explain exactly what you're talking about again...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Any more famous quotes? Give me some good material people!
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Return to Conquer Club Discussion