Conquer Club

drinking stories

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

drinking stories

Postby Kylie on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:06 pm

Ok I had a bad day and I thought this would make it better.....

This really happend last year on new years we all got really drunk of course but the funny part of the story is that our friend randy (who always passes out 1st ... the bachelor of the group) passes out so we decide instead of putting makeup on him or writing stupid on his forehead in perm marker we decide to shave a heart ( hes really hairy ) into his chest and and arrow pointing down on his back saying enter here lol
All trespassers will be shot on sight. All survivors will then be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Have a nice day!!!
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:10 pm

How many beers did he have before he passed out?
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Kylie on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:15 pm

well proly like 8 glasses cause we got a caig hooked up thru the frdge
All trespassers will be shot on sight. All survivors will then be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Have a nice day!!!
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:18 pm

Liteweight.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Kylie on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:19 pm

lol due i just found a crap load of hate groupd of my company lol its funny as hell
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:34 pm

Kylie wrote:well proly like 8 glasses cause we got a caig hooked up thru the frdge
Would that be french for Keg?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Kylie on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:49 pm

yeah whatever i said i had a bad day at work what would make a bad day good hmm if u dont know u shouldnt know
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby hawkeye on Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:07 am

im bored
Cook hawkeye

Postby Sir Gordalot on Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:50 am

A guy nobody likes showed up to our prom after party and he was pretending to be drunk so my friend pissed in a beer bottle and he ended up drinking it.... funny stuff
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Postby Kylie on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:13 am

ohh gosh thats so gross but so good never thought about that lol
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby Banana Stomper on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:14 pm

A friend of mine woke up in some girl's bed after a party, but what confused him was why she was lying on the floor. When he inquired as to why, she told him to feel himself. He had pissed the bed. The kicker, while he was doing it he woke her up and whispered into her ear, "i'm peeing on you"
Corporal 1st Class Banana Stomper

Postby Sir Gordalot on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:17 pm

that sounds like a tucker max story... http://www.tuckermax.com
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Postby Banana Stomper on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:28 pm

well, i don't feel like reading through that site. Regardless, either he's a liar or its a coincidence. but i'd believe it cause he always pees everywhere every time he drinks.

Postby Kylie on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:50 pm

i dont care if its true or not that was funny shit lol
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby MrConfigT on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:47 pm

I just made my own thread for my stories....

I could write a book... I mean, how many times have you ended up in the ER after a wicked night of drinking?

Mine's been TWO. And probaly 3 more I should have went in for, haha. And none of them were for stomach pumps or anything of that nature
Corporal 1st Class MrConfigT

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:04 pm

MrConfigT wrote:I just made my own thread for my stories....

I could write a book... I mean, how many times have you ended up in the ER after a wicked night of drinking?

Mine's been TWO. And probaly 3 more I should have went in for, haha. And none of them were for stomach pumps or anything of that nature

Might wanna look into AA. Memorise the 12 steps or something.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:14 pm

jay_a2j wrote:

too much god in that.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:23 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

too much god in that.

Step 1 We admitted that we were powerless over alcohol and that our lives had become unmanagable.

step 2 We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

step 12 Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps we tried to carry this message to other addicts.....

too much God????
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby MrConfigT on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:24 pm

Yeah

AA is for people who have a problem.

I simply enjoy my beer to the fullest.

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:40 pm

DENIAL

Don't
Even
kNow
I
Am
Lieing
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby MrConfigT on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:46 pm

OMG REALLY? LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH ALCOHOL RULES MY LIFE!

Shutup, you don't know me.

Postby carmoil on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:24 pm

I've got a pretty good one, albeit a bit embarassing. After a night of drinking me and my friends went to the park, and on the way back someone suggested a piggy back race. Being naturally competive, and partly due to the 15 shots of vodka I'd consumed earlier, I figured it sounded like a good idea. I took of running, and was in the lead by quite a bit, when suddelny I found myself unable to run anymore. I was goin pretty fast and suddenly my legs just stopped running. I fell face first on the gravel covered asphalt, and as I was using my to hold someone up I couldn't use them to stop my fall, and I ended up taking the full force of me and the person on my back straight on my face.
I chipped my 2 front teeth, got a huge scrape on my forehead, as well as cuts on my nose and cheek, a black eye, and a piece of gravel lodged in my chin. I also had noteworthy scrapes on both elbows and down my chest.
I got right up, and being as drunk as I was I couldn't feel it at all. After a while one of my friends finally saw my face and said "Duude, you're face got FUCKED up." I reached up and sure enough, my face was covered with blood.
I then walked back to my dorm, where my friends fixed my up as best they could, and as they where scrubbing my wounds with rubbing alcohol I remember remarking "this is the worst pain ever!" immediately followed by me drinking several more shots to kill the pain. The rest of the night I have no memory of, but apparently forgot my adress, my moms name and when asked my phone number I responded with "1..uhh, 2, 3,4. Yeah thats it."
The kicker was that some girls had been playing with my hair, and it had put it in pigtails, which I forgot about soon afterward, and wore them unknowingly for the whole of the experience.

I'm all fine now, and I got my teeth fixed, but I've cut back severely on the drinking.
Captain carmoil

Postby gloryordeath on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:39 pm

i just got a kegerator and went to a cocert last night. i got hammered big time. my neck hurts to day.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby Kylie on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:23 pm

yeah i think this was a good weekend for getting drunk
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby Banana Stomper on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:29 pm

A couple weekends ago my friends boss had him watch his house. he had a pool and a deck and everthing. Naturally a good time. On top of that, to thank my friend for doing it, he got him a keg for the weekend. Nothing spectacular...or spectacularly dumb came out of it, but i just thought that pretty awesome of his boss.

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,