Conquer Club

Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Fircoal wrote:
pancakemix wrote:I'm tellin' ya, I was on a roll. I'm counting this as my best performance as scum, topping V for Vendetta (which was pretty good). Thanks for the game, Tal. Can't wait for the next one, as long as it's after summer (I'm trying to cut back some).

Why? Summer is the time to play.

Oddly it's the oppisite of what I thought. I thought summer know bring more activity, instead it brought a ton less.

I know, but I dropped Bad Poets because my grandparents are in town and just don't have time to write villanelles as I'm on less and my thinking is if I play mafia less I'll want to play it more when I get home after school. All the time I wanted to go home because I wanted to get on CC, but now I'm on all the time and it's getting a little repetitive and redundant. I'll still post around and stuff, not to mention finishing out the games I'm already in.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:38 pm

pancakemix wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
pancakemix wrote:I'm tellin' ya, I was on a roll. I'm counting this as my best performance as scum, topping V for Vendetta (which was pretty good). Thanks for the game, Tal. Can't wait for the next one, as long as it's after summer (I'm trying to cut back some).

Why? Summer is the time to play.

Oddly it's the oppisite of what I thought. I thought summer know bring more activity, instead it brought a ton less.

I know, but I dropped Bad Poets because my grandparents are in town and just don't have time to write villanelles as I'm on less and my thinking is if I play mafia less I'll want to play it more when I get home after school. All the time I wanted to go home because I wanted to get on CC, but now I'm on all the time and it's getting a little repetitive and redundant. I'll still post around and stuff, not to mention finishing out the games I'm already in.

So, it does get a bit repeative, but then again, I go on other sites too. ;)

well, I'm just me. :D (also not to mention I have no life. ;) )
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby kwanton on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:59 pm

Bah townies. It was ML. None of expected me... If it wasn't for him......Stupid batman.

Edit:Thanks for the game talapus. (I can edit at this point right?)
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby MountainLion on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:05 pm

I really enjoyed playing Batman. I was surprised when I got the role PM from Talapus. I'M BATMAN! I'M BATMAN!
Major MountainLion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:07 pm

Koesen wrote:I have a question:

In the night I (as Two Face) was killed, I traded places with mandalorian, assuming the doctor would protect him. Your night action list shows that Freezie did exactly that. So why was I killed? Shouldn't Freezie's protection have covered me?"

I thought until now that for some weird reson the doctor had not protected Mandy, but it says he did, so... :?:

So, you stood behind me all night long and woke up dead? :-k ...... :idea: Did we have beans for dinner? 8-[

Amazing game Talapus! =D> Especially those Night Scenes. :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Aimless on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 pm

Looks like an awesome game, Talapus. I'm sorry I missed it.

Count me in to your next one. ;)

Of course, it is still 40 pages shy of Sherwood.
Private Aimless

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:17 pm

Aimless wrote:Of course, it is still 40 pages shy of Sherwood.

Great, I forgot. This puts it at 3rd, which makes NV3 4th. :evil:
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:18 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote: Especially those Night Scenes. :D

Once again, WHAT?
Captain Fircoal

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:25 pm

Fircoal wrote:

Once again, WHAT?

The Scenes that describe what happended during the Night. Duh. :P
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:26 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Once again, WHAT?

The Scenes that describe what happended during the Night. Duh. :P

I know, not that I mean how can one enjoy them? :wink:
Captain Fircoal

Postby ga7 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:57 pm

Well, I don't even like Batman and thought it was setting the ambiance very nicely. They were insane and bloody, a good combo :P
Lieutenant ga7

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 am

One of the options that came up was after Batman was killed, I had the option of becoming Robin (vigilante) instead of staying doc. Since Freezie was there with me in an investigative role, I figured that Doc would be better to have. If he hadn't been, then I would've switched to do a nightkill of pancake like I wanted to do during the day after Freezie found him as scum.

I wanted to say that Freezie had a cop role, but it wasn't my right to announce it flat out to everyone. That is why I was "hinting" that pancake was discovered to be scum.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:02 am

Koesen wrote:I have a question:

In the night I (as Two Face) was killed, I traded places with mandalorian, assuming the doctor would protect him. Your night action list shows that Freezie did exactly that. So why was I killed? Shouldn't Freezie's protection have covered me?"

I thought until now that for some weird reson the doctor had not protected Mandy, but it says he did, so... :?:

You can thank Catwoman for that. If you've noticed, when she blocked people, it included locking them in thier cells. Also, the order in which I got night actions determined who lived and who died. Pnacake did well becuase he was always the first person to send in his actions.

Anyway, that night Fircoal got his blocking action in before Freezie got the protection role in. So the door was locked when freezie tried saving you. So, the Joker got to kill you off :twisted:

There were a few actions like this throughout the game. Because it was such a large game, the players that lived, died, and succeeded throughout the nights had everything to do with the order in which I recieved PM's. Just like if it was really happening. :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:04 am

That's just because mandy wasn't here to spam the first day with 50 pages of random theories...LOL :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:08 am

n8freeman wrote:i have to say, i was quite dissapointed with being a vanilla townie, untill night four, then my role was fun

jw, were there any plain townies or mafia after ngith 4?

No, there was an option for that to happen with the mafia godfather, but no player I offered choices to made the decision that would lead them to get that role. And no, there were no vanilla townies after night 4.

Also, pancake never knew it, but if you had tried to lynch him or night kill him before night 4, Harley would have taken his place and died instead. Giving Gotham's favorite clown one more night to kill :twisted:
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:09 am

jnd94 wrote:Me and kalish had a great few night kills. Our first one, a random vote, and we got the cop(XenCobra)! Second was a townie, but w/e.

That pissed me off to no end.... :x

I had big plans for commisioner Gordon, but you two got so lucky with that hit. Well played guys, you made a good team!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:11 am

MountainLion wrote:I really enjoyed playing Batman. I was surprised when I got the role PM from Talapus. I'M BATMAN! I'M BATMAN!

You played it well too 8) ...very well! You were definately a good teammate for LSU as well. You guys played a smart game.
Corporal Talapus

Postby Kernal_Kronic on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:16 am

Brilliant game tal, one of the best...I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next one :shock:
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant

The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
Captain Kernal_Kronic

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:20 am

Kernal_Kronic wrote:Brilliant game tal, one of the best...I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next one :shock:

Thanks, I have the storyline all ready to go, but it's another big one, so it won't start until September. It should be fun and crazy like this one was... :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby jnd94 on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:21 am

Talapus wrote:
Kernal_Kronic wrote:Brilliant game tal, one of the best...I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next one :shock:

Thanks, I have the storyline all ready to go, but it's another big one, so it won't start until September. It should be fun and crazy like this one was... :P

awesome, then count me in that one!
Captain jnd94

Postby jnd94 on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:24 am

Fircoal wrote:

Great, I forgot. This puts it at 3rd, which makes NV3 4th. :evil:

what was second?
Captain jnd94

Postby Neutrino on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:27 am

jnd94 wrote:
Talapus wrote:

awesome, then count me in that one!

Same.

I would have to say that we made perhaps the most useless Cult that there has ever been. We never actually managed to recriut anyone. Skoffin was taken out trying to recriut our main danger at the time (LSU) and I was assassinated while trying to recriut what I assumed to be a relitavely minor character (n8)

Despite these abismal failures, I would have to say this is the greatest mafia game I have ever had the pleasure of participating in. :D
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby Talapus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:31 am

Neutrino wrote:Despite these abismal failures, I would have to say this is the greatest mafia game I have ever had the pleasure of participating in. :D

Glad to hear it...it was my first big game and only game modded here at CC. Because of it's success, it won't be my last :D
Corporal Talapus

Postby jnd94 on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:37 am

Talapus wrote:
Neutrino wrote:Despite these abismal failures, I would have to say this is the greatest mafia game I have ever had the pleasure of participating in. :D

Glad to hear it...it was my first big game and only game modded here at CC. Because of it's success, it won't be my last :D

good!
Captain jnd94

Postby Skittles! on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:56 am

Ah, good, Gotham won (I only just noticed, so blah)

And Tal, I'm deffinatly joining your other one, cause then I can be another replacement! :D
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives