MOST RECENT MAPS
- Renamed territory "Wildlife Marine Resource" to it's original name "Fort Johnson"
- and "East Cooper" to "Wando Port".
- New water route was added from Folley Beach, West Morris to Parrot Point. This makes the +3 bonus fair (same now as Isle of Palms).
- Went back to original "blocky" text. After looking at this map for over a year, I tend to come back to this original font. There's something unique about it. I know some expressed concerns over readibilty, but on all 3 of my computer monitors, I have no problems with the names. I really don't think it's a big problem.
- I also went back to include the army circles. I know that they are not necessary, but I just like how they look on the map.
Google Map, Charleston, SC
Number of Territories: 60
Number of Bonus Regions (Continents): 11
Large Map Size: 800 x 600
Charleston was a focal point of the American Revolution, and the American Civil War. It is the 2nd largest port city on the US East Coast. It's also my favorite city in the US! Many historic battles took place here, although this is not a "historic" map. It is based on present day borders.
I decided to revisit my abandoned Charleston, SC map. I love the city too much to let it fall into the furnace. I'm most likely going to keep the graphics simple, since there are 60 territ's and too much fluff gets confusing (at least to me). I am still experimenting with the style - I do want to add some local flare, but that will come in later updates.
- Does anyone have a MAJOR problem with the font style?