lokisgal wrote:still looking to get this working cant get bob our greesemonkey to work
Any Mac users out there with msn that can lend a hand?
pm me and let me know
Here's the steps I did to get it to work on my Mac.
1. Download the Firefox.dmg from firefox.com
2. Double-click on the downloaded dmg to mount it.
3. Drag the Firefox icon from the mounted dmg to your Applications folder.
4. Started Firefox from the applications folder and went to the menu bar and clicked on tools->addons->get extensions.
5. Searched for Greasemonkey.
6. Clicked on the Greasemonkey search result and then pushed installed.
7. Waited for install to finish.
8. Clicked on restart Firefox.
9. After Firefox restarted, confirmed that Greasemonkey was installed by going to the tools menu and finding the new Greasemonkey option. It should pop-out a side menu that has enabled and a checkmark by it. If there's not a checkmark by enabled, click enabled.
10. Went to http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/13076
and clicked on "Install this Script" and then install.
That should do it for you or anyone with a Mac. Let me know at what point the process breaks down for you if you have any troubles.