Conquer Club

About fog of War...

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

About fog of War...

Postby asmith on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:10 pm

Would it be possible (from a programming perspective) for Conquer Club to institute something a little different in reguard to fog of war games? I will make my point clear in a moment.

I have friends in the real world that also play Conquer Club and at times we get together and talk about some of the most memorable games we have had. At times we have gone back to those games and shown each other what actually happened in play. What if at the end of each Fog of War game all of the fog was lifted? We could see what the winning player did with their armies behind the front lines and build new FOW strategies. As it is only the person who won the game can see everything on the board at the end of play. Observers can learn nothing about what actually happened in the game.

I think this would be a great feature if the techies behind CC could make it happen. Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas about Fog of War!
Sergeant 1st Class asmith

Postby hecter on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:49 pm

Welcome to CC. Next time, post this in Suggestions and Bug Reports forums :D Also, this is currently To Do on lacks (the admins) list, and hopefully will come out with the next update.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Cool :)

Postby asmith on Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:08 am

Thanks for the tip!
Sergeant 1st Class asmith

Return to Tool Archives