Winners: Nippersean, Deli, Uckuki, Wolfpack0530
Game will come at a minimum of 3 at a time; Maximum of 7 at a time, so unfortunately, PREMIUM ONLY.
This will be an elimination tournament featuring 16 Quads Teams (64 total players)
The 16 teams are to be seeded (I would like for it to be random, but I'm not sure how... the teams will seeded by total score if I don't figure out how to do it randomly).
Each team plays a best-of-3 series in round 1. 8 teams advance to the quarterfinals.
The 8 remaining teams play a best-of-3 series in round 2. 4 teams advance to the semifinals.
The 4 remaining teams play a best-of-5 series in round 3. 2 teams advance to the finals.
The 2 remaining teams play a best-of-7 series in round 4. The winning team wins the tournament.
Here is how the games will be set up:
Each team will choose 2 home maps and settings. All settings are permitted except for freestyle and speed. One map will be used in round 1, and the other in round 2 (if you advance). Then, both maps will be used in rounds 3 and 4 (again, if you advance). Additionally, there will be pre-set random maps (and settings) thrown into each round. Here is how each round will be organized:
Round 1 will be best of 3; each team uses their #1 home map and settings and there is one random map with the following settings: automatic, sequential, no spoils, chained forts, no fog. 8 winners advance.
Round 2: will be best of 3; each team uses their #2 home map and settings and there is one random map with the following settings: automatic, sequential, escalating spoils, unlimited forts, foggy. 4 winners advance.
Round 3: will be best of 5; each team uses both home maps and settings and there is one random map with the following settings: manual, sequential, flat rate spoils, adjacent forts, no fog. 2 winners advance.
Round 4: will be best of 7; each team uses both home maps and settings and there are three random map with the following settings:
1) automatic, seq, no spoils, chained forts, no fog
2) automatic, seq, escalating spoils, unlimited forts, foggy
3) manual, seq, flat rate spoils, adjacent forts, no fog
Each team needs a team captain. I will pm the captain with the games before each round, and he will distribute the games to his 3 players. There will be no penalty for joining a game late.
I will require a few reserves; either full teams or individual players works for reserves, but I will not accept incomplete teams for the actual games. If you are an individual player (or a group of players) and do not have a full team, you may post here looking for teammates.
So, here is what you need to post here: Team captain, your 3 other teammates, and your 2 home maps and all settings (I will use them in the order you post them). Home maps can be altered any time before the tourney fills up, so you may leave that part blank for now if you are not sure.
1. Nippersean (captain), Deli, Uckuki, Wolfpack0530
2. God Emperor Q (captain), Nemrehs1, slowreactor, Pixar
3. Commander62890 (captain), Pimphawks70, Dustine, Ljex
4. nudge (captain), Steve the Mighty, King Conan, CrashAWC
5. Dresdensooner (captain), UTAlan, zimmah, ask me2
6. Vexx (captain), easy n dirty, paulg, goggles paisano
7. Kratos644 (captain), owenator, General Brewsie,The Fuzzy Pengui
8. jgalioto (captain), bigragooch, geoe, cold front
9. Hopscotcher (captain), brian fletcher, danryan, Agent 86
10. IronWood (captain), vintender, Jackin_U_up, MeanestBossEver
11. ultraman(captain), reahma, olkok, magneto_acolyte
12. lordnex (captain), milen83, freakns, finsfleet
13. MyTurnToWin (captain), conquerhero, joeaggie98, kemeryj
14. Stringybeany (captain), rnunez, steiner75, squirly
15. bfunny27 (captain), DBandit70, Sam02, dustin800
16. Dunk90 (captain), Drew483, _HITMAN_, Star Revil
Last edited by Commander62890
on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 am, edited 41 times in total.