team assassins! full! team 5 wins!

Tournaments completed in 2011.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

team assassins! full! team 5 wins!

Postby 40kguy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

so im going to run a tournament with an experimental game type. where you have a team and you assassinate someone.
rules!
so this is how the game type works. your team has a team to assassinate, where your team has one team to assassinate. so you have to try and kill him/her and you win the game. if you eliminate the wrong team then you lose the game and the other team wins. simple just like assassin accept you have a team to help you.
how the tournament will go

there will be 8 teams. if you eliminate the assassin then, you post "I win" in game chat. i will check, if you cheat then you are out of the tournament. when that happens you will then have to finish up the game. . the first team that gets 3 points will get the win. if there is a tie, there will be a tie breaker. It will be on the classic map sequential, escalating, auto, chained, sunny. the winner of that gets the tournament. you will know who to get by a PM by me.
scoring
you get 1 point each game you win, the teams will rotate so you wont have to play the same team every time! you will play one game at a time.
settings
8 player
doubles
classic
auto
sequential
flat
sunny
casual.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS POST HERE!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
teams
1.pittsburgh00 theheadholes
2.kabuki.mono nibotha
3.V.J. and Seamus76
4.BagwellTheGreat Lucifer4o
5.Uckuki Robespierre__
6.Kingrat santa.tank
7.Mr_Adams & Amateil
8.ev01ne & b00zer

RESERVES
1.Ryyo Buzzkill
2.M.K.C88-90 killercheez
Last edited by 40kguy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Sergeant 1st Class 40kguy

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: team assassins!

Postby 40kguy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm

show: score
Last edited by 40kguy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby 40kguy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm

reserved

Postby 40kguy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:30 pm

40kguy
rebleog

Re: team assassins! [1/8]

Postby kabuki.mono on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 am

Sounds good, sign me up.

I'll get back to you on my team mate if I can find one :D
Corporal 1st Class kabuki.mono

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: team assassins! [1/8]

Postby nibotha on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 am

in with kabuki.mono please

nibotha :o)
Lieutenant nibotha

Medals: 98
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: team assassins! [2/8]

Postby 40kguy on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 am

you two are in

Postby 40kguy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 pm

come on people, join up!

Postby V.J. on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 pm

V.J. and Seamus76 in.
Captain V.J.

Medals: 104
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (34)
Map Contribution (2)

Re: team assassins! [3/8]

Postby 40kguy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:39 pm

your in, come on people keep joining!

Postby kabuki.mono on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:59 am

Bump for more people to join!! 8-)
Corporal 1st Class kabuki.mono

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby ncbilly123 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 am

I am in
Captain ncbilly123

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby 40kguy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:47 pm

ncbilly123 wrote:I am in

you need a team.

if another person joins and they need a team i will let them join with you.

Postby Mr_Adams on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm confused. If your goal as a team is to kill one person, won't only half of the players have assassins? (1 target for every two people). In which case, if you eliminate somebody, there is only a 50/50 shot you won the game for somebody else? Or is each player assigned one person to kill and if your team kills either one, you win? Or are you assigned a whole team to kill?
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby 40kguy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Mr_Adams wrote:I'm confused. If your goal as a team is to kill one person, won't only half of the players have assassins? (1 target for every two people). In which case, if you eliminate somebody, there is only a 50/50 shot you won the game for somebody else? Or is each player assigned one person to kill and if your team kills either one, you win? Or are you assigned a whole team to kill?

its like an assassin game, accept you have a team to eliminate one person.

Postby Mr_Adams on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm

40kguy wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:I'm confused. If your goal as a team is to kill one person, won't only half of the players have assassins? (1 target for every two people). In which case, if you eliminate somebody, there is only a 50/50 shot you won the game for somebody else? Or is each player assigned one person to kill and if your team kills either one, you win? Or are you assigned a whole team to kill?

In which case there is a 50/50 shot that when you eliminate somebody who ISN'T your target, the game doesn't end, correct?
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby 40kguy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Mr_Adams wrote:
40kguy wrote:

In which case there is a 50/50 shot that when you eliminate somebody who ISN'T your target, the game doesn't end, correct?

oh i see what your saying.

RULE CHANGE!

you now have to elimnate a team.

Postby Mr_Adams on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:33 pm

40kguy wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:
40kguy wrote:

oh i see what your saying.

RULE CHANGE!

you now have to elimnate a team.

Now that this is cleared up, won't you have an advantage, knowing who everybody's targets are? I'm going to go find a partner. :)
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Postby Lucifer4o on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm

right, I`m in with BagwellTheGreat 8-)
1st in Centerscape Tournament
1st in LW's Red and Green Double Tournament! (with BagwellTheGreat)
2nd in Australian Open Tournament (with BagwellTheGreat)
2nd in Best 3 of 3 Tournament
2nd in North America Tournament
Sergeant 1st Class Lucifer4o

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2)

Postby jjmracing on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:17 pm

sign me up please
Cook jjmracing

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Robespierre__ on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Uckuki and I (Robespierre__) are in ....
Colonel Robespierre__

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby chapcrap on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 pm

happyfeet and chapcrap
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby chapcrap on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 pm

If you are running the tournament I don't think you should be participating as well. You will be the one assigning who to kill. It shouldn't be like that.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby Mr_Adams on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm

If you like, to make it fair, I will assign the assassins in your games. That way, you and I just don't have any games together, and you don't have the unfair advantage in your game. ;)
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Postby KingRat on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Kingrat
santa.tank
Sergeant KingRat

Medals: 62
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Next

Return to Completed 2011