Titz Standard Random
Number of Players: 32 + Reserves
Play order: Sequential
Troop Deployment: Auto
This is a variation of Titz Random Assassin. Only this will be using standard games. Hopefully the details below will explain how things will work but if you have any questions please ask.
• I’m looking for 32 players and hopefully a few reserves
• There will be 10 rounds.
• Round 1 Players will be assigned into 4 groups of 8. Each group will play an 8 man game on a random map. The winner will go through to round 2. The remaining 7 will then play a game on a random map where again the winner will advance to round 2.The process will be repeated for the remaining 6,5,4,3 & 2. The player who loses the 1 v 1 will be out. Therefore you only have to win 1 of 7 games to advance.
• Round 2 Players will be assigned into 4 groups of 7 and the process for round 1 will be repeated. This time you will have to win 1 of 6 games to advance
• Round 3 There will be 4 groups of 6 playing the same format. You will have to win 1 of 5 games to advance
• Round 4 You get the picture now. Groups of 5.
• Round 5 4 groups of 4
• Round 6 4 groups of 3
• Round 7 We are now down to the final 8 players. You will play a random best of 3 1 v1 games of which the winners advance.
• Round 8 The final 4 will be the same as Round 5. A 4 player game first, the winner of which will advance. Then a 3 player game of which the winner advances. Then a 1 v1 so you have 3 chances to advance.
• Round 9 The same as round 6. A 3 player game and then a 1 v1 between the 2 losers.
• Round 10 The Final will be a best of 5 1 v1 to find the winner
-Fermiums allowed as 1 game at a time.
-Deadbeats in round 1 will be replaced by a reserve. After round 1 deadbeating will count as elimination. All remaining players will progress to the next round.
- Groups and match-ups will be decided using Random.org
Last edited by Enormastitz
on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 22 times in total.