Knights of the Round Table - KORT [Selective Recruiting]

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Knights of the Round Table - KORT [Selective Recruiting]

Postby fishydance on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:42 am

Knights of the Round Table is a clan composed of friends who like to win games and have fun doing it! The basis for our clan is friendship - we like to chat, communicate, and have a good time. We are only interested in you if your game skills are excellent and you would have good team chemistry with us. Contact any of the clan leaders for more information, or to request a game. Leaders are: loes, fishydance, Bruceswar, merch313

Knights (Cows) currently active in our pasture are:
100mates
agonzos
Astoriana
ballenus
Big Yuma Ripper
Bruceswar
chipv
cowboyz
denthefrog
Dougal McTavish
drunkmonkey
Eddy_26
Extreme Ways
FATHARRY
fishydance
Foxglove
General Roy
HardAttack
italianipastido
JackMaxim
JaneAustin
josko.ri
karelpietertje
loes
ManBungalow
Masli
merch313
Moonchild
niMic
OzBloke
pascalleke
prismsaber
random21
Rodion
Shannon Apple
SirSebstar
sjnap
steve066

Remember... We spill more milk than you!
Last edited by fishydance on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel fishydance

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Knights of the Round Table - KORT [Recruiting]

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm not really supposed to say this, but...

If you offer Fishydance a year's supply of Jaffa Cakes, she'll let you into the clan, no questions asked.

It's her weakness! 8-[

18:19:01 ‹#1_stunna› Pixar is the only noob that would leave Kort
18:20:39 ‹*Pixar*› thats a new sig!
18:20:51 ‹*Pixar*› "only player to leave kort"
Captain Shannon Apple

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby fishydance on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:I'm not really supposed to say this, but...

If you offer Fishydance a year's supply of Jaffa Cakes, she'll let you into the clan, no questions asked.

It's her weakness! 8-[

NO FAIR! I'll get you for this, Shannon. You and your little dog too :twisted:
Colonel fishydance

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:01 pm

fishydance wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:I'm not really supposed to say this, but...

It's her weakness! 8-[

NO FAIR! I'll get you for this, Shannon. You and your little dog too :twisted:

My doggie had nothing to do with this. It was all me. :evil:

Captain Shannon Apple

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Foxglove on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:02 pm

We should update the first post with some of our notable wins. We have more major titles than any other clan - 3 of them! :) No other clan even has 2 (I believe).

Winners of:
Conqueror's Cup 1
Conqueror's Cup 2
Clan League 4
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:14 am

Foxglove wrote:We should update the first post with some of our notable wins. We have more major titles than any other clan - 3 of them! :) No other clan even has 2 (I believe).

Winners of:
Conqueror's Cup 1
Conqueror's Cup 2
Clan League 4

Possibly you could also put a brief history, for example - established in 2007 as a social group to view pictures of bruceswar practising his modelling poses. Kort then adapted the humble cow as their mascot and totem after a fetching portfolio of bovine onsie shots did the rounds. loes often sports a fine example of a bovine onsie at its best. As a blatant recruiting tool to pad bruce's myspace contacts list Kort went competitive in early 2008 hoping to reach a larger audience and crowd source funding into cjd(mad cow disease). Kort has a proud competitive record having won 17.6382% of its clan challenges so far. Kort welcomes applicants that want to get on the grass with like minded grazers. Come chew the cud in the nud with folk that want to be your bud. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KORT Milking your dice, and cutting your grass since 2007
Udder Madness

Bruce, mas, loes, HA, if one of you drop on my wall when you have a good first post going, and I'll stop by and edit out this creative writing tute. Though come on Udder Madness rules. Hope your moooooooooved into action.
Major BoganGod

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Re: Knights of the Round Table - KORT [Selective Recruiting]

Postby khazalid on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 am

now i got a mental image of loes in a cow onesie. i'd be lying if i said i disliked it
Last edited by khazalid on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
turtle dove / why don't ya guide me home
Major khazalid

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 am

Ahahaa Bogan, you're obsessed with Bruce.

The five ladies of Kort.

Click image to enlarge.

Bogan, Bruce, HA and Genoke trying to look cute.

Captain Shannon Apple

General Contribution (1)

Postby HardAttack on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 pm

lol :)

that made me laugh, thank you shannon bringing up old days to the front,
how did you find that old picture of ours ?

good old days huh fellas ?

O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Genoke on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:49 pm

HardAttack wrote:lol :)

that made me laugh, thank you shannon bringing up old days to the front,
how did you find that old picture of ours ?

good old days huh fellas ?

O:)

Shannon must be a hacker...that picture is one of the secret box! :D
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (19) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby niMic on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:06 am

BoganGod wrote:
Foxglove wrote:We should update the first post with some of our notable wins. We have more major titles than any other clan - 3 of them! :) No other clan even has 2 (I believe).

Winners of:
Conqueror's Cup 1
Conqueror's Cup 2
Clan League 4

Possibly you could also put a brief history, for example - established in 2007 as a social group to view pictures of bruceswar practising his modelling poses. Kort then adapted the humble cow as their mascot and totem after a fetching portfolio of bovine onsie shots did the rounds. loes often sports a fine example of a bovine onsie at its best. As a blatant recruiting tool to pad bruce's myspace contacts list Kort went competitive in early 2008 hoping to reach a larger audience and crowd source funding into cjd(mad cow disease). Kort has a proud competitive record having won 17.6382% of its clan challenges so far. Kort welcomes applicants that want to get on the grass with like minded grazers. Come chew the cud in the nud with folk that want to be your bud. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Udder Madness

Bruce, mas, loes, HA, if one of you drop on my wall when you have a good first post going, and I'll stop by and edit out this creative writing tute. Though come on Udder Madness rules. Hope your moooooooooved into action.

You're hired.

Turn up at foxy's house wearing a cow costume first thing tomorrow.
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
Colonel niMic

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Postby Foxglove on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:02 am

niMic wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

Winners of:
Conqueror's Cup 1
Conqueror's Cup 2
Clan League 4

Udder Madness

You're hired.

Turn up at foxy's house wearing a cow costume first thing tomorrow.

Yes. I will give you a thorough review, examination, and indoctrination.
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby fishydance on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:55 am

Foxglove wrote:Yes. I will give you a thorough review, examination, and indoctrination.

You haven't lived until you've had an examination by Foxy :lol:
Colonel fishydance

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 am

fishydance wrote:
Foxglove wrote:Yes. I will give you a thorough review, examination, and indoctrination.

You haven't lived until you've had an examination by Foxy :lol:

Welcome to the digital age?

Examination by foxy, anyone else a fan of "Drawn together"? Now lets maybe find somewhere else to continue this conversation. Rather than spamming up your new thread.
Major BoganGod

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
Click image to enlarge.

Bogan, Bruce, HA and Genoke trying to look cute.

They're identical quadruplets? :|
Captain iAmCaffeine

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (2)

Next

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan