1) The way this works is you are at a set table. You will remain at this table until enough people are out of lives for you to move. If you are moved you will get a PM.
2) When someone is out of lives the password for the table will change and all members of the table will get the new password. This is also true if someone quits. You will get a new password and new pms.
3) When someone dies a new match is made for your table, you will not get a new pm unless that death was the person's last life. The password and tag will be the exact same as the last match for your table. This means you will need to know how to use the game finder.
4) When enough people are removed from the tournament a table is removed and some players are reseated.
6) The only person with lives left in the end wins and gets to pick our next map. This will be a new tournament only the author of said map and the winner are guaranteed a spot in.
All games will be Feudal War, Terminator, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, No Fog. As set by the map author.
Q? I'm confused.
A. PM me. I'll be nice in pm. I'm not very nice in the topic. Calling me a dumb ass isn't likely to get me to help you. If you forgot your password or table let me know via PM and I'll help you.
If you are just doing it to get game numbers because you don't understand tags I'm not going to help you. That's the only situation where I won't be helping you.
Q? I don't understand tags.
A. Quit. Not kidding, doesn't bother me. Makes the tournament faster.
Last edited by Coleman
on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:10 am, edited 37 times in total.