League of Sergeants 1st Class
All freemium Sergeants 1st Class with one open slot are also welcome to enter!
If your rank doesn't suit this sub-tournament then go and look up the correct one because there's a tournament for each CC rank.
This tournament is brought to you by 12 organisers who have united together in the Tournament Organizers (TO) forums by head referee amazzony (who got inspired from an idea by barterer2002). To see who are the rest of the referees, take a peek below where are also all other leagues that are part of this bigger tournament. May it be said right away that the winner of each League will advance to Table Tennis Super League where best from the best will be crowned as number one Table Tennis player in CC. Form of the final tournament will be very similar to this tournament.
12 Qualifying Leagues
- TO; League of Cooks [organiser: amazzony]
TO; League of Cadets [organiser: gameplayer]
TO; League of Privates [organiser: Serbia]
TO; League of Privates 1st Class [organiser: barterer2002]
TO; League of Corporals [organiser: Forza AZ]
TO; League of Corporals 1st Class [organiser: Lufsen75]
TO; League of Sergeants [organiser: samuelc812]
TO; League of Sergeants 1st Class [organiser: MarVal]
TO; League of Lieutenants [organiser: dittoeevee8888]
TO; League of Captains [organiser: Gilligan]
TO; League of Majors [organiser: Natewolfman]
TO; League of Colonels+ [organiser: killmanic]
- It's almost like a 16-player bracket tournament but to win your bracket and advance to Super Finals, winning 4 games won't be enough. To win your bracket, you must win at least 44 games! How come, you ask. It's quite simple actually because it has been set up by taking Table Tennis as an example. To win a set (in our tournament set will equal to a table tennis game) you must gain at least 11 points and in our version 1 point will equal to one CC game. So, to advance to next round you will have to win 11 games and the gap between you and your opponent must be minimum 2 points (for example, 11:9). There's a cut off to avoid endless matches: first player to 15 points without 2 point gap wins and advances to next round.
- Bracket will be set up randomly with the help of List Randomizer of random.org
- One game will be played at a time and serving order (aka maps order) is like this:
- 1st serve by player 1
- 1st serve by player 2
- 2nd serve by player 1
- 2nd serve by player 2
- 3rd serve by player 1
- 3rd serve by player 2
- etc etc
- 2-player Sequential Casual
Serve Order: Selected on random.org
Maps: Alternating in order of player preference as submitted
- 1st serve by player 1
**So what are you waiting for, join by filling this form:**
Serve = map; pick a different map for each serve and note that you might not need the last serves!