DBZ's Space Madness Trips Tourney - Winner: Space Cowboys
Can he resist the temptation to push the button that, even now, beckons him ever closer? Will he succumb to the maddening urge to eradicate history? At the MERE... PUSH... of a SINGLE... BUTTON! The beeyootiful SHINY button! The jolly CANDY-LIKE button! Will he hold out, folks? CAN he hold out?
No! In the meantime, there's a trips tourney on the Space map to keep you occupied. While Space is one of the older maps on the site, it's still a great one. This tourney will test your teamwork and flexibility on the Space map.
If you want in, please post with the people on your team and your team name.
Here are the details:
- 8 Trips Teams, 2 Reserve Teams
- 3 Rounds, Best of 5 Games Per Round
- Round 1 - Escalating/Adjacent/Sunny
- Round 2 - Flat/Chained/Sunny
- Round 3 - No Spoils/Unlimited/Foggy
- Grouped at random for the starting bracket (See 2nd Post for Bracket)
- Open to all ranks, premium definitely preferred as we'll be trying to run 5 games simultaneously per round. If there are many freemies, we'll adapt and run 3 games at a time, so you'd have to leave 3 spots at a time for the tourney.
- Foe lists, of course, take a backseat to the tourney. If you happen to have someone on foe, you will be expected to remove them for any tourney games.
- Players will have 48 hours to join a game. Please be courteous to your fellow players and join as quickly as possible.
- If you have to drop out for any reason, please let me know. Don't just deadbeat.
- Play with honor. Have fun.