Above are the possible play states of a turn. Click on each for a description. Note: the main phases of a turn are DEPLOY, ASSAULT, REINFORCE - other phases occur as they are relevant.
Play By Clickable Map
Deploy: Click on territory to deploy, choose number to deploy and click again to make deployment Assault: Click on a territory to Assault from, then on a territory to Assault (right click to Auto Assault) Advance: Click on conquered territory to choose to advance, choose number to advance, then click again to advance. Click on conquering territory to advance zero. Reinforce: Click on a territory to Reinforce from, then on a territory to Reinforce to. Click again to confirm.
Play By Keyboard and Mouse
N Key: Skip to next game, Jump to next game B Key: Begin Turn E Key: End Deployment, End Assaults, End Reinforcement L Key: Later (decline to play spoils) W,S Keys: Increase/decrease troop quantity (slow) Q,A Keys: Increase/decrease troop quantity (fast) Mouse Wheel: Change troop quantity by scrolling over the selected region. CTRL Key + Click: You can always use CTRL-click instead of the right mouse button. Middle Click: To advance to next stage (Begin Turn, End Assaults, etc.) click the middle mouse button anywhere on the map.
Slots Per Player
Fog of War
In a standard game each player fends for himself and there is only one winner.
Regions are randomly distributed at the start of the game and each region starts with three troops.
A player is selected at random to go first and then subsequent players follow in turn. During a team game the play order alternates between the teams.
At the end of your turn if you have conquered at least one region you get 'spoils.' Once you have three of the same color (or three different) these can be traded in at the start of your turn for bonus troops. Escalating Spoils indicates that each set traded in will be worth more than the previous. The first set is worth 4 bonus troops. Then 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25 etc. If you own any of the regions that you trade in you get two bonus troops on those regions.
At the end of your turn you can reinforce once from one region to another (they must be connected by regions that you own).
Fog of War
Fog of War masks enemy positions that are not adjacent to your forces (or your team's forces). It also masks region and zone names in the log
You can only assault from regions held since the start of your turn. If you conquer a region during your turn you cannot assault from it until your next turn.
Each player has up to 24 hours to complete a turn. You will get an email notification when it is your turn to play.
43 Territories, 6 Continents, Min Reinforcements: 3
Toggles change the setting temporarily, other settings are saved on a per map basis. For site-wide settings see our Game Settings page.
2010-05-28 16:58:14 - Game has been initialized 2010-06-11 05:07:43 - Risky_Stud eliminated drunkmonkey from the game 2010-06-11 05:10:37 - Risky_Stud eliminated killmanic from the game 2010-06-11 05:10:51 - Risky_Stud eliminated jrh_cardinal from the game 2010-06-11 05:10:51 - Risky_Stud won the game 2010-06-11 05:10:51 - killmanic lost 29 points 2010-06-11 05:10:51 - jrh_cardinal lost 18 points 2010-06-11 05:10:51 - drunkmonkey lost 22 points 2010-06-11 05:10:51 - Risky_Stud gained 69 points
2010-06-01 19:43:34 - killmanic: risky lets not both burn though armies like this
2010-06-02 04:06:06 - Risky_Stud: that's fine, but i can't let you have a bonus this early
2010-06-02 04:06:15 - Risky_Stud: I know how you play, lol
2010-06-10 02:51:47 - killmanic: since suicide play by my odds calculation you had around a 25% chance of killing me and 75% chance of being a suiciding idiot
2010-06-10 19:54:40 - drunkmonkey: Was that a sentence?
2010-06-10 19:55:01 - drunkmonkey: next time I'll ask to borrow your calculator...we obviously use different models
2010-06-11 01:38:39 - jrh_cardinal: fml, I lost like 50 against the 17, 10 combo
2010-06-11 04:58:18 - killmanic: nothing like losing with a 95% chance ok killing
2010-06-11 04:58:31 - killmanic: risky congrats on winning
2010-06-11 05:04:00 - drunkmonkey: thanks for being a suiciding idiot, killmanic
2010-06-11 05:05:04 - drunkmonkey: let me guess...you suicided to get me knocked out in retaliation for trying to kill you
2010-06-11 05:06:01 - drunkmonkey: as long as your buddy gets the win, I guess it's ok
2010-06-11 05:06:32 - Risky_Stud: Wow, thaks guy's