The Revolution Begins

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Revolution Begins

Postby pmchugh on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Loving the exit video andy. Good luck to those leaving and to those taking a step up :)
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:20 pm

A proper revolution would start with a parade.
Nice try though.
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby El_Jefe on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. A few people have asked about the huge gap (five years) in my account activity here. Allow me to explain...
I started to play CC and was just getting into it. My son got the bug so I helped him get set up as well. He got hooked and soon begged me for premium membership (how could I refuse?). Then he played for a few months but, as kids do, eventually got distracted (with 20+ games on the go). I played his account so he wouldn't deadbeat all his games and soon I was hooked on the speed games and improving his ranking. Suddenly five years and 1500+ games go by. The current admins suggested I revert back to my ID for this transition as he had some personal info in game comments and plenty of seven year old fits of rage after a run of bad luck.
That is all. Feel free to let the conspiracy theories start to fly. :-s
Sergeant 1st Class El_Jefe
Retired Administrator

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that's the same excuse GLG used when quizzed about his accounts ;-)

Anyway, welcome (back). I hope you'll be a great agent of change. Good luck
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm

El_Jefe wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. A few people have asked about the huge gap (five years) in my account activity here. Allow me to explain...
I started to play CC and was just getting into it. My son got the bug so I helped him get set up as well. He got hooked and soon begged me for premium membership (how could I refuse?). Then he played for a few months but, as kids do, eventually got distracted (with 20+ games on the go). I played his account so he wouldn't deadbeat all his games and soon I was hooked on the speed games and improving his ranking. Suddenly five years and 1500+ games go by. The current admins suggested I revert back to my ID for this transition as he had some personal info in game comments and plenty of seven year old fits of rage after a run of bad luck.

So that's where pimpdave went...
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby patrickaa317 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 pm

12 player games. Get it done!!!
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant 1st Class patrickaa317

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:58 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:12 player games. Get it done!!!

I hope so! :D

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby RjBeals on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Good luck Andy & Lack - I have some great memories in the foundry, and a couple of maps to play on from it. Andy - I always appreciated the involvement & great critique you showed when I was active in the foundry. Lack - I'm glad you decided to make this site - I made a lot of friends, and a new hobby (maps, not Risk). Honestly good luck guys.
Private RjBeals

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Postby grifftron on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:00 pm

I know I haven't been very active lately..

But I never thought I would see the day that jefjef would be webmaster.

GL to both lack & andy, both did a great job and hooked us to this game we call CC.

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Pedronicus wrote:this place couldn't get any worse i thought. Then i find out KA still gets to keep his job

On the contrary my friend. It just shows that El_Jefe is a good judge of character.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (11)

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
Pedronicus wrote:this place couldn't get any worse i thought. Then i find out KA still gets to keep his job

On the contrary my friend. It just shows that El_Jefe is a good judge of character.

+1!

And rds, you've done quite a bit of "mothering" yourself if I remember correctly :lol:
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby xman5151 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Exciting.

Congrats El_Jefe and rds, best of luck running the show!

Thanks for everything lackattack and Andy!
Colonel xman5151

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

So the new webmaster was a multi.....eh wont be the first on team cc to do so.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby greenoaks on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

is this site still owned by Salamander Software
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby Butters1919 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 pm

El_Jefe wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. A few people have asked about the huge gap (five years) in my account activity here. Allow me to explain...

Awesome. Our new administrator is an admitted multi. This does not bode well....
Sergeant 1st Class Butters1919

Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (30)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives