Who is the best player in Conquer Club? The answer depends on who you ask, and on what settings you choose. Hey, CC provides a lot of choices, so maybe there is more than one 'best', but there will be only one Champion (well actually about 10):
The Official Championships of Conquer Club are a series of Tournaments designed to find the best players in all the major categories of the Conquer Club game. In 2014 we will be launching the Championships as a rolling program of highly selective, elite tournaments pitching the best of the best against each other to determine the true Champions of Conquer Club. The first Championship will be 1v1, for details and to apply for entry go HERE.
On to our other major Tournament release...
AutoTournaments are a new system of fully automated tournaments designed to run alongside our Community Run Tournaments. Rounds and Games start automatically and are managed by the Conquer Club system. There are Prizes up for grabs, including Medals, Credits and Entry into other Tournaments such as the Conquer Cup and The Championships. More info on how the AutoTournaments work can be found on our new Tournament Help page.
There's a variety of AutoTournaments to choose from, some have entry rules and some don't... so go ahead and Join An Auto of your choice!
And there are more new features
- Zombie Spoils - Implements this Suggestion by greenoaks.
- New Website Design - Home Page, Left Navigation and Footer have been reworked to be more consistent, tidier, screen-size flexible and space-efficient.
- HTML Email Template - This one was released a week or so ago to make your CC email experience just that little bit nicer
- Sequential Games with > 12 Players condensed on My Games page - For sequential games only this saves your MyGames from going into infiniscroll when you are in a Battle Royale
- Fully Reserved Games removed from Game Searches
- Show Teammate Spoils - Implements this Suggestion by dazerazer
- List Player Colours in the Instructions tab - Implements this Suggestion by greenoaks
- Beta Maps Link in Game - Implements this Suggestion by Mr_Adams
- Maps Page Enhancement - Some small enhancements to our Maps Page including showing Games Per Month for each Map - still pursuing Qwert's Dream
- Tournament Medals for more than 30 Tournaments won - Implements the Tournament Winners part of this Suggestion by Metsfanmax. Note: some players have erroneously had Tournaments Medals in excess of 30 issued to them - these will be removed as part of this update. Future medals will be attained according to the structure listed in the suggestion thread.
Edited to add: thanks must go to some great work from the Tournament Team (especially chapcrap), and also our Beta Testers in the delivery of these updates. If you wanted to help steer the course of this website please head to either the Suggestions Forum or consider applying to our Beta Team.
Sixth receptionist in line to the CC throne