Conquer Club

USA Supertournament [COMPLETED] WINNER overlander

For finished TPA, Championship and other great tournaments of the past

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: USA Supertournament [162 ON - 45 DONE - 4/26/18]

Postby sportsgod24 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:29 pm

So only way to find my score (since not currently in top 50) is to go add it up myself? Also, can't believe how many people are doing most if not all of these. I was in the top 20 and vanished quickly since I have missed like 12 of the tournaments. Currently have 16 active so I hope to jump back on the leaderboard soon!
Major sportsgod24

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:28 am

sportsgod24 wrote:So only way to find my score (since not currently in top 50) is to go add it up myself? Also, can't believe how many people are doing most if not all of these. I was in the top 20 and vanished quickly since I have missed like 12 of the tournaments. Currently have 16 active so I hope to jump back on the leaderboard soon!

I'm in about half of the tournaments, but only 2 of the ones I'm in have finished, so I only have 2 tokens for a total of 21 points. Not even remotely close to the scoreboard...:(

But that made me think of posting: if all you want to know is how many points you have, instead of going through your completed tourneys and adding it up, you can just go to your Inventory cache and see what tokens you have. Probably a lot faster to add them up that way.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby sportsgod24 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:19 am

Dukasaur wrote:
sportsgod24 wrote:So only way to find my score (since not currently in top 50) is to go add it up myself? Also, can't believe how many people are doing most if not all of these. I was in the top 20 and vanished quickly since I have missed like 12 of the tournaments. Currently have 16 active so I hope to jump back on the leaderboard soon!

But that made me think of posting: if all you want to know is how many points you have, instead of going through your completed tourneys and adding it up, you can just go to your Inventory cache and see what tokens you have. Probably a lot faster to add them up that way.

Brilliant!
Major sportsgod24

Postby phersjm on Tue May 01, 2018 9:22 am

Duk, trying to join South Dakota but it says I already have. Not seeing it in my list of tourneys.
Captain phersjm

Postby Swifte on Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 am

phersjm wrote:Duk, trying to join South Dakota but it says I already have. Not seeing it in my list of tourneys.

Same here.
Colonel Swifte

Postby dhallmeyer on Tue May 01, 2018 11:23 am

Swifte wrote:
phersjm wrote:Duk, trying to join South Dakota but it says I already have. Not seeing it in my list of tourneys.

Same here.

Me too.
Captain dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Postby Mad777 on Tue May 01, 2018 11:59 am

dhallmeyer wrote:
Swifte wrote:

Same here.

Me too.

Same for me, can’t join.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Tue May 01, 2018 12:04 pm

I reviewed the Auto Tournament and the template number will need to be change, the tournament South Dakota is referring to a prior USA Supertournament (South Carolina).

Can’t change it not being the owner of this tournament, but I’m sure Duke will get it straight soon.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 01, 2018 2:34 pm

FIXED.

I coded this in some haste yesterday and messed that up. Apologies to all.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby dhallmeyer on Tue May 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Working now. Thanks Duk.
Captain dhallmeyer

Re: USA Supertournament [159 ON - 48 DONE - 5/3/18]

Postby Mad777 on Thu May 03, 2018 12:18 pm

All Connecticut State tournaments are now completed, congrats to all winners and as well as dkmaster for reaching the most point (67) =D>
Lieutenant Mad777

Re: USA Supertournament [164 ON - 48 DONE - 5/3/18]

Postby dhallmeyer on Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am

Is Tennessee going live this week? I haven't seen it up yet.
Captain dhallmeyer

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 08, 2018 3:04 pm

dhallmeyer wrote:Is Tennessee going live this week? I haven't seen it up yet.

Yeah, I've been working a lot of hours and didn't get it coded in time. I think we'll take another 1-week break.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby boow on Wed May 09, 2018 8:10 am

I finally went back and tried to compare my games to the list that Duk posted. Looks like I missed 8 of the tourneys so far, so that's not going to help me! I've already fallen down the list...

Fun tourney, but just a lot of games to stay on top of. Especially as I was in a bunch of WW1 games too.
Captain boow

Postby jytreberg on Wed May 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

I'm in about half of the tournaments, but only 2 of the ones I'm in have finished, so I only have 2 tokens for a total of 21 points. Not even remotely close to the scoreboard...:(

Working on a master scoreboard spreadsheet currently with the information from all of the tournaments. I have the current status/results from all of the "A" states entered so far, hope this helps for people further down the leaderboard.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Private jytreberg

Re: USA Supertournament [161 ON - 52 DONE - 5/9/18]

Postby Mad777 on Wed May 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Updated....We are still on a same pace with roughly 160 ongoing tournaments.

...As for the scoreboard, josko has taken a serious lead with about 70pts ahead of Untouchable, Clanlord & Phil Gates, his total is now 322pts!!!
To be within the Top 50 you will need to be above 120pts now...very impressive 8-)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby jytreberg on Wed May 09, 2018 2:33 pm

jytreberg wrote:Working on a master scoreboard spreadsheet currently with the information from all of the tournaments. I have the current status/results from all of the "A" states entered so far, hope this helps for people further down the leaderboard.

Update, all of the completed tournaments have been entered here so the scores should reflect the official scoreboard on the site and also provide insight to the 250 or so players that don't appear on the scoreboard as to where they stand. I also included a count of the number of tournaments each player has completed and their average points per tournament.

If there is anything else people would find useful in this scoreboard, please let me know and I can add it.
Private jytreberg

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed May 09, 2018 3:58 pm

jytreberg wrote:
jytreberg wrote:Working on a master scoreboard spreadsheet currently with the information from all of the tournaments. I have the current status/results from all of the "A" states entered so far, hope this helps for people further down the leaderboard.

Update, all of the completed tournaments have been entered here so the scores should reflect the official scoreboard on the site and also provide insight to the 250 or so players that don't appear on the scoreboard as to where they stand. I also included a count of the number of tournaments each player has completed and their average points per tournament.

If there is anything else people would find useful in this scoreboard, please let me know and I can add it.

You are incredible!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Mad777 on Wed May 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Good job mate!!

=D>
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Dukasaur on Thu May 10, 2018 5:16 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
jytreberg wrote:

You are incredible!

Agreed!
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby morleyjoe on Fri May 11, 2018 5:55 am

It's great that the higher point games are near the end rounds, but I'm learning it may not be a wise choice having 8 player assassin games so far into an event. Having multiple deadbeats (and many events have their share after 5 or 6 rounds) in one series of games kinda ruins it for most involved. This is even more evident on smaller maps where the game may only last 5 or 6 rounds, but some players are stuck not knowing their target until the 4th round after the deadbeats fall out.

Thanks for all your hard work in running this...don't know how you do it!
show: My CC
Major morleyjoe

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 11, 2018 6:25 am

morleyjoe wrote:It's great that the higher point games are near the end rounds, but I'm learning it may not be a wise choice having 8 player assassin games so far into an event. Having multiple deadbeats (and many events have their share after 5 or 6 rounds) in one series of games kinda ruins it for most involved. This is even more evident on smaller maps where the game may only last 5 or 6 rounds, but some players are stuck not knowing their target until the 4th round after the deadbeats fall out.

Thanks for all your hard work in running this...don't know how you do it!

It especially sucks on the small maps when there's a small chance you can kill your deadbeat target, go for it, and don't make it. You end up really screwed.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jytreberg on Mon May 14, 2018 9:59 am

According to my new spreadsheet, you're in 60th place (tie) as of mid-last week.

Private jytreberg

Re: USA Supertournament

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 am

So, several announcements today.

First, for those who haven't seen it yet, jytreberg has started a spreadsheet which will allow you to answer some questions which the regular scoreboard doesn't, such as how many tourneys you are in.

This is a work in progress and jytreberg is welcoming input. I urge everyone to have a look:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5033217#p5033217
jytreberg wrote:

Many thanks to jytreberg for all the work that has gone into that, and all the work that will yet follow!

=D> =D> =D>

Second announcement: The 7th USAS Contest -- Vermont has been posted! This contest is the SEVENTH in the series, and it is here to determine the map which best represents Vermont. Please roll with those suggestions post haste! We really want to hear from you!

The rules of the contest have changed for this round, and MORE PRIZES HAVE BEEN ADDED!

:D

Third announcement: Tennessee is up and running today. Texas and Utah have also been coded and will be launching on Tuesday May 22nd and Tuesday May 29th, respectively. (Or should I have said 2018-05-22 08:20 and 2018-05-29 08:20?)

:o

Thank you all for your continued support of the USA Supertournament.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: USA Supertournament

Postby hall04 on Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 am

Where is sign up for Tennesee?

Dukasaur wrote:
Third announcement: Tennessee is up and running today. Texas and Utah have also been coded and will be launching on Tuesday May 22nd and Tuesday May 29th, respectively. (Or should I have said 2018-05-22 08:20 and 2018-05-29 08:20?)

:o

Thank you all for your continued support of the USA Supertournament.
Cook hall04

PreviousNext

Return to Super Events/Special Tournaments