Conquer Club

USA Supertournament [165 ON - 87 DONE - 7/13/18]

The official source of Conquer Club news

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: USA Supertournament [164 ON - 76 DONE - 6/28/18]

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 pm

delilahplay2 wrote:I really don't enjoy this post-apocalyptic USA map I'm playing in this autotournament. Is there any way to resign from an autotournament? I think I misunderstood the structure - I thought I played a round of three games and then I had to actively request to play again. But it appears I get automatically signed up to play this same map over and over again,endlessly. Apologies if I misunderstood-but I need a way to not play this map anymore (without having to deadbeat if possible). cheers, D

There's no way to resign from an autotournament. Once they roll, they keep rolling.

However, you're now in Round 5 of 6, so you're almost to the finish line. Even if you hate the map, tough it out. There's only one more round after this one and you never know when you might get a lucky kill. Score-wise, you're right in the middle of the pack, so you're not doing as badly as you might think.

If it's any consolation, I've learned to hate that map too...:)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 219
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (18)

Re: USA Supertournament [164 ON - 76 DONE - 6/28/18]

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends!

As you've probably noticed, to help with your celebration we've launched a Special Surprise Round in the USA Supertournament. This round features the USA 2.1 map, the largest and many say the best USA map there is.

Enjoy your carousing, and remember to always come back to Conquer Club for some mutual mayhem!

:D
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (18)

Re: USA Supertournament [170 ON - 81 DONE - 7/7/18]

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Updated...
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Major Mad777

Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: USA Supertournament [165 ON - 87 DONE - 7/13/18]

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Mad777 wrote:Updated Tournament links as of today... 8-)

=D> to Tviorr for being the Top scorer of Alabama State with 72pts!!!

=D> to fairman for being the Top scorer of Arkansas State with 62pts!!!

=D> to josko.ri for being the Top scorer of California State with 58pts!!!

=D> to josko.ri for being the Top scorer of Hawaii State with 72pts!!!

Bumping the above in case GA has not been awarded yet, adding the below completed State(s);

=D> to dustin800 for being the Top scorer of Delaware State with 69pts!!!

=D> to osman76 for being the Top scorer of Florida State with 68pts!!!

=D> to josko.ri for being the Top scorer of Georgia State with 65pts!!!

As far the current leaderboard, it is no surprise josko is leading the pack with 180pts ahead of the 2nd, dustin800. The rest of the group are sneaking behind dustin, you will need 194 points to be within the Top 50 :!:
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Major Mad777

Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: USA Supertournament [165 ON - 87 DONE - 7/13/18]

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:Updated Tournament links as of today... 8-)

=D> to Tviorr for being the Top scorer of Alabama State with 72pts!!!

=D> to fairman for being the Top scorer of Arkansas State with 62pts!!!

=D> to josko.ri for being the Top scorer of California State with 58pts!!!

=D> to josko.ri for being the Top scorer of Hawaii State with 72pts!!!

Bumping the above in case GA has not been awarded yet, adding the below completed State(s);

=D> to dustin800 for being the Top scorer of Delaware State with 69pts!!!

=D> to osman76 for being the Top scorer of Florida State with 68pts!!!

=D> to josko.ri for being the Top scorer of Georgia State with 65pts!!!

As far the current leaderboard, it is no surprise josko is leading the pack with 180pts ahead of the 2nd, dustin800. The rest of the group are sneaking behind dustin, you will need 194 points to be within the Top 50 :!:

Congrats to all winners!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I'll get the medals done Sunday.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Previous

Return to Announcements